Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 39)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
TO CURE JEALOUSY IS TO SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS, A DISSATISFACTION WITH SELF

So instead of moping around Yash should take a step back and analyze why does Aman and Aarti's closeness affects him so much and when he finds the answer...He needs to put on his big boy pants (sorry couldn't resist LOL) and do something about the situation Tongue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a great episode but god i could have done without seeing boa (I know she's needed for the storyline but plz can she put on mute mode soon) LOL

So the episode starts where they left off with Pankaj asking Yash what happened in Mumbai and him about to tell when we see Yash looking at the door direction so Pankaj and Pratik look around and see Aati & Aman standing there...Yash gets angry and asks Pankaj to tell them to move from there...So Pankaj goes to do just that, he talks directly to Aarti and Aman who's standing next to her doesn't like the way he's talking to her so he asks Pankaj to relax that he's the one that brought Aarti there.

Aman goes to Yash and tells him that what he's thinking is wrong...Yash says don't try to explain, Aarti is asking Yash to listen to her, the latter replies NO, Aman said at least listen to me once...Yash the great escapist leaves with Aman following him.

Vidhi who was passing by heard everything comes into the room, Pankaj then Pratik leave...Vidhi grabs Aarti by the hand and drags her to AarYa's room (I guess all of G3's DILs have some trade of her in them) DeadLOLwhere she shows Aarti the pics of her and Aman, without giving Aarti a chance to talk she blasts Aarti saying that she didn't tell her about that night fiasco but she got to know it from Shawari...So Aarti tells her that the pics were taking by Yash and that she didn't tell Yash about that night cause there's a reason for not telling...Vidhi goes on to tell Aarti that her love for Yash is fake...WTH??? AngryAngryAngry

Aarti is about to clarify Vidhi's MU just as the senior Scindias appear in the room...boa is tauting Aarti, SP leaves (U could see that he was a little disappointed Unhappy & Gayatri looked confused but when boa was taunting Aarti, Gayatri didn't look too pleased...Aarti gave it back to boa when she tried to pull her wedding chain off...God i love seeing Aarti/KS in her JKR avatar Heart Embarrassed

Gayatri asks Aarti to ignore everything and tell her what happened...FB begins with AarYa in the gazebo, it's raining, the kids are out so Aarti wanna go out with Yash to have corn cobs Yash says yes but let him go for the umbrella Embarrassed just then Aman sneaks up on Aarti and touches her arm when Yash comes and gives him a punch Blushing

Aarti stops Yash from further hitting Aman when she says that's her college friend...Yash apologizes...They all are having tea and Aman tells Aarti that she has lost weight and that her hand are weak...He's been his naughty flirty self which doesn't sit well with Yash LOL...Aarti & Aman know each other from 10  years back.

Yash gets a call so he excuses himself as he's abt to walk away Aman asks Yash if he's jealous that he may run away with his wife, Yash replies that she trusts he...Seriously, will WTH happened to make you react like a maniac Yashbabu???ConfusedConfusedConfused

Aarti and Aaman are talking about AarYa's relationship and about how Aarti loves Yash but her feelings are not returned Ouch Yash is looking at them laughing and you can see a little glimmer of the green eye monster showing its head Tongue

It's lunch time so Aman is praising Aarti saying that she made everything he likes, she remembers...Aarti wonders what is he doing, Aman goes on to say that Aarti looks beautiful in pink salwar suit and Yash tells him, his wrong that she looks LOVELY in yellow salwar suit Embarrassed Embarrassed Aman was doing everything on purpose to shake up Yash and it worked cause we heard from his mouth how he views Aarti Day DreamingDay Dreaming

When Yash gets another call Aarti takes the opportunity to ask Aman what's his game is?! he answers that he is trying to get a reaction from her sadoo "spoil" husband so just watch and see...God i love Aman, he's flirty, a great friend and he can react people ClapClap

When Yash returns Aman tells aarti, if he knew that she was going to remarried that he would have come for her all the way from Denmark...Yash is jealous but is playing it smoothly LOLLOLLOL

End of the FB just as Aarti is about to say something else that witch boa holds her arm and asks her what happened that night?! 

Preacap: Aman challenges Yash to some bet and points his finger toward Aarti Dead Embarrassed Tongue

Updated on page 2 also!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnptarantulla_pHeartEmWatsonkt25Pooja_11nirmalac99123mitulEva JQPearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221cssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarTilashini

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Zetter Awesome take!!!...I have the same question.what the hell happened????

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Eva JQSamanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24ilovepyaar

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Zetter, loved your opening line. Firm believer in that too. Jealousy is a problem you have with yourself Tongue

sjnpPearl_27Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Holy BLEEP...Page 40 already...Wow the DC is flying...Great job Sweeties Wink

I guess Aman just wanted to make Yashbabu realize that he loves Aarti just like Neelam previously did but since Aman went about if strong by making him jealous...He lost it cause he felt like he was loosing his safe haven like we French say he was loosing his "joie de vie" Ouch

Edited by Zetter - 04 September 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenEva JQsia221cssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Ok DCians..ninny time LOL It's almost 3am here Shocked Will join you guys tomorrow..GOOD NIGHT!! So we are gonn watch a live tennis match tomorrow India open ,saada hua mauni baba yashudas vs aman  LOL

Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@ilovepyaar, call me Aparna. Agree with you that he is unsure of her feelings. The fact that he is jealous of her closeness with her friend actually goes to prove Yash wants some of that for himself too and is upset he cant have it. Thats all. Where is love in this? Their feelings for each other are very nascent and quite crush-like. Yash has not understood Aarti's grain at all. If he did he would know she is an open person who is not very socially restricted. If she knew him she wouldnt need to duck from all the flying glass. So, I really question if they are in love at all. Love is knowing the other and accepting their flaws while enjoying their positives. In a lot of drama, it is portrayed as attempting to possess the recipients' heart and mind and when you dont, flare up.

For once somebody has pointed out that its not love btwn them.. Smile Though not sure abt Aarti its def not for Yash...at this point...Smile

tarantulla_pkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

@Jyo - as usual loved your take on pg 35.

I may want to add that there is a twist to the part that you call "history" - that is what is eating the Scins?

Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

@Jyo Exactly!!!! love really has no definition...and loved your 3 reasons...to be honest...I really want Yash's realization track to be slow..cause when Aarthi realized her love for Yash she knew about his past...but Yash...he knows nothing absolutely nothing about her.

@Samana
Can I second you on that...Aman is an immature guy and whatever he did... it was way too far...but I think he is not at fault for that...cause he really does not know Yash and what a complex human he is... and mainly his love for Arpita...Aarthi told him...but by simply telling him he really cannot judge the magnitude of Yash's madness about second love and how his brain is messed up.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index