Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 38)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

So our one of the reasons of Aman spilling beans abt Prashant went for a toss..LOL That guy doesn't even know Prashant let alone his secret...LOL

No, do not toss it out.  Aarthi filled him on Prashant and her re-marriage. 
Since he is her friend she would have told him that she divorced Prashant - Aman can still leak it out to the Scins

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQkriti07saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11tarantulla_pHeartEmWatsonkt25Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99Kittya_Cullensia221Zetterlulujjjjcssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaargcluvpickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

@sia221, thanks. Yes, we need a mature protagonist. His feelings for Aarti should have dawned on him in a more mature way.  This drama only makes him look so unstable and unreliable. How can anyone count on this guy during a crisis?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpkt25redeye2012Pooja_11kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhakholitajyoti06

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Originally posted by jyoti06

Aman is a harmless guy who just wants Yash to accept his love for Aarti and that was his only agenda in Mumbai but mayb Aman never thought his harmless flirting will get such extreme reaction from Yash later Ouch...I think as per precap mayb Aman keeps some bet with Yash that whoever wins tennis match will take Aarti for dinner and then mayb Aman wins it and he takes Aarti to dinner ... Then they both get stuck up in rain .. rest is history Ouch...

Liked ur reasons Jyoti...SmileFrom the last para..So now Yash may know abt Aarti-Aman going out...then why is he angry..??? It couldn't be simply bcoz they got stuck and came home late...??Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Aparna : Love really has no definition .. every person sees love in a different way .. u just cannot define love .. for some love is all about respect and understanding and trust which r abstract form of love .. for some love is more physical ... for some love is all about emotions in which possessiveness ,jealousy ,insecurity all these come ... So I believe there r various phases of love ...

What Yash feels for Aarti is the initial phase .. the realisation of mayb he is falling for someone .. jealousy , possessiveness , insecurity ..all these r part of that initial phase ..

Once he realiss and accepts he is in love , then the phase of understanding , trust , respect , mutual communication all that comes ..

And last once u confess to your partner that u love her , finally u hv the consummation that is the final stage ..

So Yash is still in that initial phase which can b even called as fatal attraction where your feelings r always extreme .. from here the journey of love starts Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnptarantulla_pMulaPooja_11kt25Eva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I just finished watching the episode and Aman grows every minute in my esteem! He is very immature and was silly to play those games with Yash because he took it way too far, according to me, but his intentions and his perception are spot on. I love the way he talked to Yash and Pankaj!  He was all "oh hello" and I was all Big smile.
@Sam - Can I second you on that ?Big smile I loved that part as well LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

@Jyoti, to each their own I am sure. I am a firm believer in the you either love the entire package or none and that's where my belief system comes from.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgmhatcherredeye2012Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Yash actualy thought aman took arti and ran away ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index