Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 37)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Brb guys, gotta get my eyebrows done LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27saf24Zettercssudhalulujjjj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Whatver it is yash will definetly speak up...CVs are very clever...Twist in yash words s there...Believe my words...

By the way Good Night friends...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24sia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarpickachu

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Eventhough we still don't know what happened during "Uss Raat" the FB scenes in the episode were quite entertaining and we clearly get to see the jealous, possessive Yash. I guess he needed someone who is handsome, funny and established like Aman to bring out his possessiveness for Arti. Aman was sweet and cute in his own flirty way which I guess Yash was not used to but you can clearly tell that Arti was feeling uncomfortable for Yash as she knows that he may not like the way Aman was talking to her and about her. She just went along with it simply with the hope and yearning that Yash would love her back the way she loves/adores/admires him. I don't blame her. The poor girl was so unlucky when it comes to love with Prashanth and now with Yash. So, when Aman promised that he could make Yash confess his love she just went with it eventhough she was deep down a little bit uncomfortable of Aman's tactics.

I don't care if the entire family points fingers at Arti's character, I just don't want Yash to follow them. I want his reason to be something/anything other than that. It would ruin his character if he also resorts to that act of degrading her character/dignity. There is nothing more painful that Arti could experience than her own husband questioning her character. I already see that she is devastated when Vidhi turned against her saying that she lost trust. You know Arti can do the same to Vidhi an say that she looked up to Vidhi as her older sister and is now shattered that she doesn't trust her and questions her character. Why is this bias towards Aman whose whole intent was to bring Arti and Yash closer and in the process made Yash feel a little jealous. In a way, Vidhi was always pushing Arti to confess her love for Yash and convinced her to transform herself to Arpita which we all know how disastrous it turned out to be for her. Just because Aman is a man and Arti just went with his plans she is being cornered and questioned. What would have happened if Arti had revealed that Vidhi's advice was the whole reason behind Palak's fiasco? Arti was matured enough to let that slide and bear the brunt of Yash's anger. You can tell that I am angry at Vidhi for the way she behaved today.

I am very much afraid for Arti as to how she is going to convince Gayathri that she is pure and innocent of all the accusations that has been dumped on her. I want Arti to just say that they all pressured her, especially Gayathri with her vachan, to bring Yash back out of Arpita land and she was successful in doing that as he had thrown out all of Arpita's pictures and atleast lives in the present fuming in anger rather than moping about the past.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11MulaPearl_27Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99kholitalulujjjjsia221Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Whatever the reason is, it's related to 'barsaat ki raat.' I can't think of any other rainy night incident that might have happened other then Aman-Aarti showing up late Ermm

Oh and I don't think Yash doubts Aarti's character. It's more of his jealousy + fear of losing her + Aarti hiding about 3 am incident which is pissing him off.

Edited by ..Geeta.. - 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@ilovepyaar, call me Aparna. Agree with you that he is unsure of her feelings. The fact that he is jealous of her closeness with her friend actually goes to prove Yash wants some of that for himself too and is upset he cant have it. Thats all. Where is love in this? Their feelings for each other are very nascent and quite crush-like. Yash has not understood Aarti's grain at all. If he did he would know she is an open person who is not very socially restricted. If she knew him she wouldnt need to duck from all the flying glass. So, I really question if they are in love at all. Love is knowing the other and accepting their flaws while enjoying their positives. In a lot of drama, it is portrayed as attempting to possess the recipients' heart and mind and when you dont, flare up.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgmhatcherPooja_11Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27Noe123saf24Samanalysesia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Aman is with arti now as a support soon yash will join and say this is between us pati n patni ...we'll solve this together...gether LOL

End of the day we get 2dumbo's yash and arti showing sign language to express thier love and everyone is clueless including them ... ROFL yash: deeply in love,jealous,ego! Arti : don't realize why yash destroyed arpita belongings,and refuses to agree with aman that yash loves her... They can feel the love and see it in each others eyes but denying and not wanna confess thier true feelings for each other,whereas yash us just waiting for arti to tell everything ...in the reality modern world the right thing is the guy should make his move first..not the girls.. LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11HeartEmWatsonKittya_Cullennirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti, I think you are right. I think when Aarti went out with Aman, she came back drunk or in such a state and actually made fun of Yash or said something super trivial about their relationship which has made him feel worthless and incapable of defending their fractured relationship since he fractured it in the first place. This immature jealousy befits a teenage romance, not a 2nd marriage of two complex people.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgmhatcherPooja_11HeartEmWatsonrusha4003kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQZetterlulujjjjsaf24Samanalysesia221jyoti06gcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I just finished watching the episode and Aman grows every minute in my esteem! He is very immature and was silly to play those games with Yash because he took it way too far, according to me, but his intentions and his perception are spot on. I love the way he talked to Yash and Pankaj!  He was all "oh hello" and I was all Big smile.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQrusha4003kriti07Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjcssudhaZettersia221jyoti06gcluvilovepyaarpickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index