Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 36)

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@ilovepyaar, IMHO jealousy is less about love and more about insecurity. Jealousy comes all because of how you perceive a situation. Love has very little to do with it. Having been in love and never really jealous I can assert that these are mutually exclusive sentiments. Also, in a relationship with no boundaries or expectations like Yash and Aarti, the room is even less. Its a petty emotion and to glorify it is a common mistake most Indian media does. True love is more mature and sure footed.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgmhatcherPearl_27Noe123Kittya_Cullensia221saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjpalbharjyoti06ilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I think yash is going to get so much bashing todayLOL

I loved raveena and jyothi comments of today episode so much...

Even aarthi didnt realize yash is so muich in love wid her...Where the love started for yash towards aarthi friends...any guess?

By the way only when aarthi is questioned regarding her character yash going to speak up in some episodes

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@simplyserene lovee your take!! Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@ Tarantulla_p : 
(Sorry don't know ur name...) I loved your take...enjoyed it LOL esp the last 2 lines abt Yash..He is being shown as a weak char since last few epi.. throwing things...shouting..screaming..which initially could be understood.. is now becoming senseless and irritating... and Yash doubting Aarti's char will be the last nail in the coffin...Confused Hope CVs don't do that...Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pkt25Pooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@tarantulla_p I agree that jealousy is about insecurities. But why would you feel jealous about a girl being with someone else, if you didn't like/love her? Even the most mature of us can be insecure. Yash doesn't necessarily have Aarti, so he's insecure about his feelings for her which makes him all the more jealous. Aman came into the picture and Yash (who doesn't know of Aarti's feelings for him) is realizing that someone else might sweep her off her feet. That's his insecurity right there -- him not knowing Aarti's feelings. I do think that their love is true and mature (and will strengthen more with time).

For me personally, if you're unsure about the other person's feelings, jealousy is going to be evident. It's a natural feeling, and not something we can control most of the time. 

However, on the other hand, if you do know that the other person loves you too, and you continue to feel jealous... then I can see your viewpoint. I feel like the problem here is Yash doesn't know about Aarti's feelings for him.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 04 September 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11HeartEmWatsonkt25Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjsaf24sia221ZetterSamanalyseAniSweetyjyoti06

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
One more thing...Yash is a person who respect husband and wife relationship so much...He hates and never would share intimacy or whatever happening between him and aarthi...Also he wants him to be special to aarthi...which today i saw in yash...This is going to be the main confrontation in coming episodes from yash side

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25Pooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjsaf24sia221Zettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarTilashini

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

@Veena, its the latter I am afraid. PV has lost its charm for me. I am not curious at all about what happens to these two. Watch it intermittently and come here to poke fun. They lost me in Mumbai Big smile.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpredeye2012kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Zettercssudhalulujjjjsia221ilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Aparna : Just jealousy is certainly not the reason of Yash's anger since Aarti herself made it clear that its her mistake to go out with Aman that night and then come back at 3am about which she never told Yash Ouch .. so definitely something else happened because of which Yash is feeling cheated and his frustration is because all these days Aarti never bothered to give him any explanation about the night Ouch

Now the jealousy part is only adding up to his otherwise grown frustration of that one particular night about which today all r asknig the same question to Aarti that why did u hide it from Yash .. Only Aarti can tell the reason why if Bua and company lets her speak LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pPooja_11kt25nirmalac99Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24kholitalulujjjjSamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettercssudhailovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index