Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 35)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Aman had been bossing around yash and making him super jealous at the same time... ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27saf24AniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
No no...i cant accept this...Still we are hearing aarthi version alone...What is in yash mind...If just aarthi didnt inform coming late at 3AM...is only the reason?for that why he need to break arpita pic...What we think and whats happening of depending on aarthi version is exactly going to be opp of what yash going to confront..where yash going to well play i mean through his feelings and what he feels for aarthi...It is so confirm he loves aarthi madly...But why this much angry on aarthi..Its so deep love,jealous and more than that...Aman going to light it on stage...I cant wait

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@tarantulla_p I believe that if someone is in love, then jealousy is definitely prevalent in reality. Yash doesn't know about Aarti's feelings for him, which can make him wonder if she has a thing for Aman, and definitely adds to the jealousy. I think being jealous is certainly justified when you're in love! Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Aparna Loved your take...I think its every Scindhiya's trait...first they ask what happened and then they don't even give a chance to speak..Vidhi,Yash...all are like that.Yash...he is scared...can't he just listen to an explanation or like you said has realized that he is wrong and his behavior is pathetic and a worst judge of character...he is a judgmental person...he assumes things,blames people and walks away like he is some king.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 04 September 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I loved the episode today  Big smile.. I think Aman is one of the best cameos who have been introduced in recent times StarStarStarStar

3 Reasons why I lovedd Aman today ..

Reason 1 : Aman is the first guy who had the courage to directly confront Yash and tell him that he should learn to listen to others first before jumping to conclusions and Aman was not even scared of Yash's anger like his own family ClapClapClapBig smile...Also when Yash sees Aman and Aarti together , I noticed a certain guilt in Yash's eyes and voice as if he knows somewhere he is at fault too the way he feels so possessive towards Aarti and so he was trying his best to avoid Aarti-Aman but Aman made sure he does not leave Yash till he is ready to listen to him WinkTongue...In short Yash is trying to run away from the whole issue because he is scared that his own feelings for Aarti will come out as well but now Aman wont leave him unless he exposes Yash's feelings in open Big smileBig smile

Reason 2 : From the flashback its clear that Aman's only motive to deliberately flirt with Aarti or to false praise her beauty etc etc is just to get a reaction from Yash because Aman guessed it from their first confrontation itself that Yash is madly in love with Aarti and extremely possessive about her or else Yash will not go to the extent of directly giving him a kick on his face without even trying to find out who is he WinkLOLTongue...There itself Aman guessed it that Aarti's love is not one-sided  ,but even Yash is mad about her but he is in denial Big smile..And thats why Aman starts deliberatel flirting with Aarti to get Yash's reaction and he succeeds too because even though Yash was on phone during tea-time , his concentration was just on Aarti Embarrassed ;Yash dint enjoy Aman holding Aarti's hand or praising her pink suit reason why for the first time he says Aarti looks beautiful in yellow and not pink WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...So Aman achieves his mission of making Yash jealous and getting a reaction out of it to prove to Aarti that your husband too is in love with u Big smile...So whoever had tension of negative Aman can just chill since Aman is here to make Yash realise about his love for Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Reason 3 : Aman's dialogues r a riot LOLLOL...His dialogue of "If Yash is not in love with u , then how can these 3 kids come " was hilarious LOLLOLLOL...Then his other dialogue of "Yash is your deewana " is something we all wanted to hear and I loved the way Aarti blushes after hearing it Embarrassed...and his climax dialogue of "If I knew Aarti is doing remarriage , then I would hv come with varmala all the way from denmark" takes the cake as it gives the first reality chk to Yash sice I can see the fear of loosing Aarti in his eyes when he listens to this dialogue of Aman WinkTongue...Overall Aman's dialogues and Yash's reaction makes the episode a fun ride reason why I loved Aman today StarStarStarStar

Aman is a harmless guy who just wants Yash to accept his love for Aarti and that was his only agenda in Mumbai but mayb Aman never thought his harmless flirting will get such extreme reaction from Yash later Ouch...I think as per precap mayb Aman keeps some bet with Yash that whoever wins tennis match will take Aarti for dinner and then mayb Aman wins it and he takes Aarti to dinner ... Then they both get stuck up in rain .. rest is history Ouch...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieHeartEmWatsonananda29MulaPooja_11kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99SamanalyseAniSweetysia221Zettercssudhasaf24lulujjjjilovepyaaranoneePutijaChalhov

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Why yash is not having flashbacks the part arti said I LOVE YOU YASHJI ...Cant he think that she atleast has feeling for him and why would she say something like that even if it was a joke...

Edited by Tilashini - 04 September 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27bbbcccEva JQsaf24AniSweetysia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgmhatcherredeye2012ananda29kt25Pooja_11HeartEmWatsonEva JQbbbcccNoe123nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24Zettersia221lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Aparna, have to say that is pretty soft take coming from you...

Either you have been bit kinder now or CVs have made you with their idiocies, so you kind of gave up on showing some sense...

I haven't seen the episode but glad they brought Aman, he is bit OTT but atleast we get relief from same crying and desparate Aarti and forever mourning, irrational and idiot Yash..

I wwas so upset, when read he ran again, whats wrong with him..

But somebody wanna bet, they are still spiralling us here and the real reason is not Aman and their late night coming...

He said she knows, and no one would know this unless you scream or put them into guilt somehow..

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnptarantulla_pkt25redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221lulujjjjZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index