Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 34)

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Ha, after a long time, i watched an episode in near real time.

- Aman and Aarti land at the same time as Yash is about to spill his guts.
Aman looks so comfortable around Yash and Yash looks like a scaredy cat around him and takes off afraid that some of his misconceptions might actually be cleared.

- Vidhi drags Aarti around the house and projects the many pictures of Aman and Aarti on big screen lest Aarti miss any detail. The pictures were voyeuristic and typical Yash style. Those of you that wondered who took those highly inappropriate pictures of Arpita and Yash can rest easy that Yash took them.

- Aarti launches in to FB mode where we are told Aman was downright obnoxious and Aarti actually agreed to make Yash jealous through Aman's flirtations. Apparently jealousy is a symptom of love. Wow, which horny teenage magazine did the CVs and Aman pull that pearl of wisdom from?

- Yash is appropriately jealous and is the worst judge of character.

Asides:
-What is with Aarti's obsession with bhuttas and food monikers for people? Poor girl looks hungry all the time.

- Aman looks unhinged and hardly like he knows his audience. He seems to have this air of irreverence to everything that is neither fresh nor endearing.

- Yash is reduced to a stammering mess because of his love? Too sad...why would the CVs emasculate him like this?

- The Sr Scindhias need a hobby. Can someone take them on a trip. Even if it was infidelity, this is a strict husband and wife thing. No one else needs an explanation unless Aarti was rolling in the hay in their living room.

Overall, more details but the motivation to Yash's idiocy being jealousy only shows that he is indeed a very shallow man with petty insecurities. Wish there was more to him.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldaPiieK__SHeartEmWatsonananda29redeye2012Pooja_11Pearl_27Noe123bbbcccEva JQsaf24ZettercssudhaSamanalysekholitalulujjjjjyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Aarthi have a 2nd divorce and a 3rd marriage.  Forget this kismat connection - the kismat is only crying, folding hands and being insulted

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Noe123Eva JQPearl_27saf24sia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Tilashini

The person who wins this match they will get to go out with arti probably a dinner date...yash lost that's what I'm guessing.. LOL

haha thats cool...But yash will definetly speakup...which will be definetly in support of aarthi

And yash was so restless waiting for them to come back and he thought whats taking them so long...will the rain scene come in this part? Arti don't realize that yashudas has rain phobia and she needs to get back early LOL Yash would have witness something really disturbing...i agree he is being overprotective ...he's an ideal husband...even arti know that...Embarrassed 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11HeartEmWatsonPearl_27saf24Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

One thing is for sure -- Yash himself took those pictures! Lol! Imagine how he might have been fuming! LOL

@simplyserene Yeah, I also saw a bit of pity from Vidhi too. She looked kind of guilty for blaming Aarti, as though she thought maybe Aarti wasn't wrong.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11HeartEmWatsonPearl_27Kittya_CullenEva JQsia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by Loveforlife

I can't wait for tomorrows episode which I know I am going to miss!!! Cry

Same! I won't be able to watch it until like 3 - 4 hours after it's aired! Cry

Not to worry the CVs will drag this by another day or two

Lol LOL I'm actually not frustrated. I'm liking these cute Mumbai flashbacks!  Aman's character is making everything better. Embarrassed

Oh yes, Aman save the day with his flirting and witLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24Zettercssudhalulujjjj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I wonder where Aman went? Did he run after sadoo or get himself lost on the way to the bathroom?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__SHeartEmWatsonPearl_27Eva JQKittya_CullenZettercssudhakholitalulujjjjsaf24

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
So our one of the reasons of Aman spilling beans abt Prashant went for a toss..LOL That guy doesn't even know Prashant let alone his secret...LOL

What were Aarti-Aman doing and thereafter coming home late at night?? So now Aarti's char is in question???? Does that mean Yash is also thinking the same...doubting Aarti's char???Ouch I m seriously hoping this is not the case..and there is more...Confused Otherwise Yash's char is ruined..

Aman-Aarti scenes were nice.. refreshing... Yash's reaction were priceless...LOL

One thing...I don't understand is why suddenly everyone has become LOVE GURU to Yash and Aarti.. First it was Shobha,Vidhi,Pratik... now Aman...preaching them abt rules of love... Jealousy is the first step of love...etc etc.. so on...Confused Why not just let them be.. ???? 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieHeartEmWatsonPooja_11kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarTilashini

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Since Aman doesn't about her marriage with Prashant, I believe in later episodes she will tell the story of past 10 years to him

Sso after ArYa patches up, he will try to rationalize with her, to tell it all to Yash atleast...I hope he stays in PV for longer, he has very good screen presence. I don;t know with Neelam and Kunal, I never felt excited as they were predicatable and bit boring with acting skills, but with him, he looks like unpredictable kind of guy and pretty talented.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieHeartEmWatsonPooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenEva JQkriti07Pearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinipickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index