Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 33)

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@simplyserene

CVs...my ardent request to you please... I want a day when Aarthi will walk out and Yash running behind her and requesting her to hear him out...please please please

Me tooo Dear..that time I watch it with smile no sad and Pity on Yash

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianbbbcccPearl_27saf24sia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Originally posted by simplyserene

Aman...take a bow..u r the first human to have told Yash Scindia to chill and hear out Aarthi...U have guts dearLOL...or rather sense dear...

CVs...my ardent request to you please... I want a day when Aarthi will walk out and Yash running behind her and requesting her to hear him out...please please please
This is our wish too...

I hope Aarti see the real Yash now, who is jealous, irrational and just human. he is no GOD, he has no right to treat her this way. And she should stand, if not for herself for her kids..

Make him confess, he is wrong and if he keep behaving this way, he doesn't deserve her or any others love for that matter...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPooja_11nirmalac99Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24sia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarpickachu

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Tilashini

The person who wins this match they will get to go out with arti probably a dinner date...yash lost that's what I'm guessing.. LOL

haha thats cool...But yash will definetly speakup...which will be definetly in support of aarthi

Yeah, I think after all this, people will continue to point fingers at Aarti, and since this is probably not the reason, Yash will speak up and tell us what the heck it is! LOL

Definetly thats why CV makes us to get irritated over yash...But reality is yash version going to melt aarthi mainly

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24ZettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarTilashini

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiMyname21

Today Episode is Good...Hilarious...And Somewhat Pissed off With Scindhya Family...

All Are Same...They Just Dont Listen to Anyone..They Believe themselves very much Thats it...Everything Should be Like What they Wanted...Thats it... All are Same They just Jumps into a Conclusion with out Listening to Others...

I think Aarti U better Show your Jhansi ki Raani Avatar..Then They All Will Calm...Saying Plz plz Listen to me Doesnt work in Scindhya Mansion...Aarti Go and Go...First Start with Bua...
I expect A Slap on bua From You 2marrow...

K I am Little bit Frustrated With Scindhya Family...They Are Stupid and Can Say WorstAngry Everyone...

The Most Funniest Dialogue in today Episode is " Hey Common Aarti, Without Love How Come Three Children's Yaar " .. That Was Funniest Dialogue...
@ Red - did he really say that??? OMG!!! Aman is sooo funny!!! He seems like quite a fun person to be with..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Zettercssudhakholitalulujjjjilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Et tu Vidhi?

How can you keep making accusations without giving the other person a chance to talk?

How can you accept one person to be a typical spouse while the other has two wives (one dead and one alive) and romances the dead one?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpananda29Pooja_11Kittya_CullenPearl_27Eva JQsaf24Zettercssudhakholitalulujjjjilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@akui1984 Yeah he did, and there were a lot of other hilarious dialogues!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQPearl_27saf24Zettercssudhalulujjjj

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenEva JQZettercssudhakholitalulujjjjsaf24jyoti06ilovepyaar

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@akui1984

Hey He Said it Dear...Then Aarti said it is their Punarvivah...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Zettercssudhakholitalulujjjjilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index