Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
One thing I am Not Getting...Is Aman Entry is after the Arpita's Pics Burned or Before this Accident...

I think Before only, See How Yash and Aarti Are Cool...

May be Yash Version Starts from this incident ( Arpita Pics Burned)...Hope So...
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do we see a Dahi Handi  Karan - Yash face off repeat with Aman - Yash.
Also have you seen we rarely get 2 characters with same name in a serial. Like my name is sooo common i always had friends with the same name.  But we dont get that in serials
I think Karthika played P2 which is the same as her Nani's name Prerana.

Another point
GC played Ram and he had sent Sita to vanvas on suspicions
So now Yash is following his foot steps
Are we having a modern day Ramayan going on here. I would hate Aman to turn into Ravan
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiMyname21

One thing I am Not Getting...Is Aman Entry is after the Arpita's Pics Burned or Before this Accident...

May be Yash Version Starts from this incident ( Arpita Pics Burned)...Hope So...

I think after Burnt fiasco !! Yash was angry at Aarti for being careless at that moment but I feel he got calm down after that and Aman's entry was probably next day I guess !!!
Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepti1808

Do we see a Dahi Handi  Karan - Yash face off repeat with Aman - Yash.

Also have you seen we rarely get 2 characters with same name in a serial. Like my name is sooo common i always had friends with the same name.  But we dont get that in serials
I think Karthika played P2 which is the same as her Nani's name Prerana.

Another point
GC played Ram and he had sent Sita to vanvas on suspicions
So now Yash is following his foot steps
Are we having a modern day Ramayan going on here. I would hate Aman to turn into Ravan

LOL...Zee already started Ramayan with new characters recently !!! So no more Ramayan on ZEE...Its Punar Vivaah !!!😆
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ranbir is going to give tips to Aarthi...But why??????????When are we going to know god damn reason.

@Sudha Thanks!!!

@Indu You are very welcome.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
@ Pearl

I think Aarti needs some mentor now...!! All were against Aarti and Shobha got bored for her !!! So Ranbir had his entry !!! ðŸ˜†
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiMyname21

It has to be afterwards if they are trying to related that night incident with them. But it could be what we saw was before that and like Aarti said they met him couple of times, later they went together...

If it was before then I had no problem with Aarti being insensitive to Yash's feeling. I was thinking he must be fragile and she was going bit far yesterday...

But otherwise it is perfect, till when we keep on calling Yash bechara Said it again, he is kind of guy, you mourn a little with him he sulks more, he need to be pushed in making decision, like we have seen SP doing with him. He just gives him ultimatum..
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cssudha

@ Pearl

I think Aarti needs some mentor now...!! All were against Aarti and Shobha got bored for her !!! So Ranbir had his entry !!! ðŸ˜†

What is the need to cheer Yash up when he doesn't even want to see your face...I hope we get Yash POV...cause now I have started loosing my patience and this article make me wanna throw things at my screen. 😡
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cssudha

I think after Burnt fiasco !! Yash was angry at Aarti for being careless at that moment but I feel he got clam down after that and Aman's entry was probably next day I guess !!!

See after the koli festival they stayed in Mumbai another 4 days
A lot of things have happened during those days
- Aarti replacing arpitas photo frame is Day 1 of the 4 days
-Dahi Handi too took place during one these days after which according to Aarti they all went for mumbai darshan so one more day gone
-Burning of arpitas photos have to have happened in the remaining 2 days
We also have Aman to account for now. CONFUSING CONFUSING CONFUSING
cssudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl_27

What is the need to cheer Yash up when he doesn't even want to see your face...I hope we get Yash POV...cause now I have started loosing my patience and this article make me wanna throw things at my screen. 😡

I really hope CV's dont connect with the story line !!! Juzz a dance sequence with Ranbir will be more than enough !!