Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Angel No...its in the DC of last weekend. Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Raveena when will you reach dubai  airport i m ready to welcome you with my open arms dear.
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Naeema Just caught up with your take...I loved it specially the lines for bua and the different types of jealousy...I agree!!Yash and Aarthi are so different from each other but deserve each other...cause what the one lacks the other can fulfill it.
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gud afternoon guys !!! Whats up ??? Here is my take...

Well...Episode was too good !!! Especially the flash back moments !!!

Though the first half was routine with Aarti's humiliation... The best part in the first half was When Aman and Aarti entered the Scindia mansion where yash was about to say something...Gurmeet and Kratika's silent glances were amazing !!! Indeed when Aman stopped him and asked yash to listen to him...Yash looks were only on Aarti  !!! I really really loved their exchange of glances... !!!! Perfect scene...!!! Awesome eye communication...Yash want aarti to speak and he doesn't want to listen to Aman !! Eyes filled with love !!!! 

And Flashback scenes :

Every bit of flashback was extremely beautiful !!! To me they were many scenes where I loved them to the core !!

1. Yash and Aman 's tiny battle...How dare you touch my wife !!! Fantastic !! 

2. Tea time : When Aman touched Aarti's hand...Yash and Aarti uncomfortable glances were awesome !!!

3. Dining table : Aman's every dialogue cracked me up !! He says , pink suits for aarti very well...then yash immediate dialogue...Aarti look pretty good in yellow really made my day !!!

Lot to say here...Aarti hearing this was out of the world as this was for the first time yash complimented her !!! Her instant gestures of adjusting her dupatta to the other side, looking at her suit few times and blushing was too funny !!!! Kratika was juzz stupendous !!

My immediate thought when yash compliments her...I was into the flashbacks how many times did aarti wore yellow sarees and suits !!! πŸ€£

Found few times...When yash was late to home , Bathroom fiasco and today salwar suit...right guys !!!

4. And all flirty behavior of Aman with Aarti especially when he said...I would have right away fall at ur feet if I came to know that U were getting married for the second time was hilarious...πŸ˜† 
And Gurmeet and Kratika 's awkward glances were so beautiful !!!

Over all its a fun filled episode apart from vidhi and aarti confrontation !!! I really love Aarya's silent communication !!! Their eyes speakes volumes !!! Gurmeet and Kratika were juzz freaking awesome !!! Love love love !!!!

Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
I am coming to like DC as much as i like the show itself. I am the least- "leave your views on the net sort of a person" it just that PV get my juices flowing. And to have so many fellow followers of PV it is a great joy ride.
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jabirnou

@Anonee  basis of jealousy is fear

• Fear: Fear that if another person would have such and such thing, then he/she may not have it.
this is one kind of jealousy yash is going through loved your take.

now i don't believe that lack of money is the cause of all evil but it should be JEALOUSY😈 it can bring out the worst in every person πŸ˜‰ 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think few things where CVs should stop repeating themselves are ,.

1)Aarti's nonstop humiliation and Aarti pleading or crying in front of all as if she is the culprit..For a change let Aarti protest strongly 😊

2) Yash always walking off and Aarti running behind .. for a change let Aarti walk off and Yash follow her 😈...

3) Bua repeatedly trying to snatch Aarti's mangalsutra as if its some Olympics ka gold medal πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Can Bua go for some Tirthyatra plss 😳

Bas these r only few issues I hv as of now .. rest I m fine with the dragging as long as the outcome is positive ... So far one positive outcome of this whole track is tata good bye to Arpita πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
@Jyo: Dont be too sure of the fact that we have said our funal farewell to Arpi 's ghost. She might be the proverbial phoenix whose memories will rise from ashes.
Its just that yash is pre-occupied right now with
practicing discus throw with chinaware  and practicing running for 2016 olympics
once that is done and aarti bashing is done  as well we will see her back on the wall. 
Mark my words.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Deepti1808

Thank you for the compliments!!
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think few things where CVs should stop repeating themselves are ,.

1)Aarti's nonstop humiliation and Aarti pleading or crying in front of all as if she is the culprit..For a change let Aarti protest strongly 😊

2) Yash always walking off and Aarti running behind .. for a change let Aarti walk off and Yash follow her 😈...

3) Bua repeatedly trying to snatch Aarti's mangalsutra as if its some Olympics ka gold medal πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Can Bua go for some Tirthyatra plss 😳

Bas these r only few issues I hv as of now .. rest I m fine with the dragging as long as the outcome is positive ... So far one positive outcome of this whole track is tata good bye to Arpita πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I second you.  Maybe we can petition this with the CVs??πŸ˜‰ It is high time to see the Gundi Bhabi and stand up for herself.  Want her to do that like she did with bua y'day.  I was disappointed with papas to walk away too after seeing the photos...honestly people like arti said what you see sometimes with your own eyes is not the truth.  I expected him atleast to listen to her.
Edited by Alamelu - 11 years ago