Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i also don't believe any of the characters being ruined. It's just the same in real life where we all have different ways of handling difficult situations. Some fight without saying a word while others take it to extreme and what ever else but few would really confront it face to face or at the moment that it happens, sometimes doing it only when cornered.
Yash and Aarti are comfortable to the point of the presence of each other, but i still see they are trying to gauge that personal feeling they have with the opposite so i really don't expect them to be opening up freely with each other regarding the Aman-Mumbai night.. I have to relate this Yahoo article which says men are very unforgiving when a partner cheats on them.. Yash falls into the category perfectly even if he mistakenly thought so..πŸ˜† 
Jealousy is the last thought on Aarti's mind, probably the reason why she did not think of the Aman-Mumbai night as the reason for Yash's anger till the guy himself showed up..
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I'm afraid to ask this are you the real Raveena like in Main Khiladi Tu Anari?

Anyways I'm a fan of hersπŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe no yaar!! I am just some bechari Raveena.. just a Mumbai city ki mamooli ladki! πŸ˜†

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: I totally agree on your viewpoint about flawed characters and character butchering. I'd be the first one to leave if they butcher the character. If anyone needs character butchering it is Bua. What if she suddenly turned positive! I would so love her to go and meet Ranbir Kapoor in this promo episode of Barfi! I'm totally going to do a Comic Strip if that happens.
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

I think I will go and visit Kareena today she stays close to my place and demand her dates for PV and if she refuses then I will have no choice but to steal the calendar on her wall! 😑

Please do it and if you need help...I'll be there... and if the truth doesn't come out this week we'll go to burn the Mittals office and this time... I swear I'll not forget anything.πŸ˜‰
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jabirnou

@Raveena kareena she is in dubai to promote her film heroine which i read in yesterdays headlines.

Hehehe ok!! Packing my bags, off to Dubai!
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

Please do it and if you need help...I'll be there... and if the truth doesn't come out this week we'll go to burn the Mittals office and this time... I swear I'll not forget anything.πŸ˜‰

Are you ready to shut down the show. Really!!🀣
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Naeema: Lovely take on jealousy. Guess if Yash is asked about it he would say he never gets jealous! Loved the verses from the Quran too. Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel I haven't waited for any suspense for so long to be out...You know me and Raveena tried this last time but all beacuse of me that we..didn't get to burn it that time.I made a bua style plan in Raveena's comic.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

@Angel I haven't waited for any suspense for so long to be out...You know me and Raveena tried this last time but all beacuse of me that we..didn't get to burn it that time.I made a bua style plan in Raveena's comic.

Yeah I read about it. Forgot to comment there. Is it in a separate post?
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Anonee  basis of jealousy is fear

• Fear: Fear that if another person would have such and such thing, then he/she may not have it.
this is one kind of jealousy yash is going through loved your take.