Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P - Page 56

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Maham : Thats exactly my point .. at times we might b irritated or confused with Yash's sudden outburst or  with Aarti's nonstop pleading or crying .. but nowhere we can call it character butchering because both characters were never really projected as perfect from the start πŸ˜†... Character butchering happens when initially we see certain traits in a character but eventually the character changes into  something else and we r like this is not the Yash or Aarti we know πŸ˜†...

But here I can still say this is only the OCD Yash and this is only the blunder queen Aarti πŸ˜† .. their character traits r very much intact πŸ˜†...

If I hv to give an example  best will b many of Ekta shows  where every character after a point has to ditch his/her lifepartner and opt for someone else .. for me thats character butchering at its best πŸ˜†...well they do work that way ..so sighhh
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think I will go and visit Kareena today she stays close to my place and demand her dates for PV and if she refuses then I will have no choice but to steal the calendar on her wall! 😑
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Jabirnou : Interesting take on Jealousy πŸ‘πŸ‘..What we r seeing in Yash regarding Aman case is destructive jealousy for sure  whereas what we saw in Aarti regarding Neelam case when she saw lipstick mark for the first time on his shirt was protective jealousy 😳

Now these two instances itself define their character consistency ...Yash is always destructive in nature and Aarti is protective in nature .. both coming together can make a perfect combo as Yash will b able to destroy the evils trying to harm Aarti( Prashant for egπŸ˜‰ ) whereas Aarti will b able to protect Yash from all sort of hurdles (his loneliness for eg 😳)
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Loveforlife

I think I will go and visit Kareena today she stays close to my place and demand her dates for PV and if she refuses then I will have no choice but to steal the calendar on her wall! 😑

Plsss do it and tell me if u need help .. I will come over to kidnap her mayb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
lulujjjj thumbnail
@JYo wow thatz amazing thought of yoursπŸ‘ loved it dear thanks for differentiating i was a little bit confused about concerning  yash jealousy  now you cleared it.  ⭐️Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Loveforlife

I'm afraid to ask this are you the real Raveena like in Main Khiladi Tu Anari?

Anyways I'm a fan of hersπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Kareena if you don't give PV your dates asap we will send Bua behind Saif!!! Then don't blame us!!
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Raveena  kareena she is in dubai to promote her film heroine which i read in yesterdays headlines.

Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Jyoti Ji
Interesting take on Jealousy πŸ‘πŸ‘..What we r seeing in Yash regarding Aman case is destructive jealousy for sure  whereas what we saw in Aarti regarding Neelam case when she saw lipstick mark for the first time on his shirt was protective jealousy 😳

I Love this Take on jealousy of Aarti and Yash...Now it is Cleared...I am Fine Now...but I Still Fell If it is Between Yash and Aarti Then ok but Now everyone in the Family involved in this Track...And Everyone is showing finger towards Aarti that She Betrayed Everyone...
Thats i Dislike Most Here..😑.

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu Awesome take!!!!  I loved those quotes and your comparison of Vidhi-Yash and Aarthi-Yash was great!!!!πŸ‘

@Kittiya FabulousπŸ‘ and hilarious takeπŸ˜†...I loved your lines about the sulk...hulk Yash.

@Samana
Superb takeπŸ‘!!!Somehow...I feel that the uss raat mystry is not only related to uss raat...rather uss raat was the limit and the raat of some realizations of the whole Mumbai track.

@Jyo I am with youπŸ˜ƒ...cause I love flawed characters...and PV is the only show which has got me so exited...when characters are perfect they become boring but when they are flawed you never know what twist they bring to the story and its hard to understand them as well.

@Angel loved your pointsπŸ‘ and the point about the children well I would really like to know that.

@Maham Fabulous take and loved the quotes!!!!!πŸ‘Since the day...they showed the character Lakhan...I have been wondering what exactly he will do!!!!! I think it concerns the uss raat mystery as well and... I so want to see Yash's face when he'll come to know that uss raat Aarthi went to save his life from Lakhan... but got stuck.(If that is the reason)

@Red Great sum up of comparisons of Yash-AmanπŸ‘ and your one liner cracked me upπŸ˜†...but I feel that the Yash who is mature and understanding is hidden somewhere deep down...but scared because of this hulk Yash and his overwhelming feelings.

@Borna Waiting for your take!!!πŸ˜‰

@Kirthi
πŸ‘Loved how you pointed out the three most awesome lines of the episode.Ah!!!!And that "jab aag dono taraf lagegi to kya hoga"...had got me goosebumps with just thinking about it.

@Anonee Great take with a fabulous quote about jealousy!πŸ‘

@Anee Good Morning!πŸ˜ƒ

@All Fabulous discussions every one ...No just let me point out the doubts we have

1 Rain flashback of Aarthi playing in rain certainly hints Yash's rain phobia

2 Lakhan...Who the hell was he????

3 Diary...What was the need for Yash to wake up that night and get curious about that diary..or why suddenly Aarthi started writing diary.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago