4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
@Red, wow what a comparison list between two👏.. Love the one line review, Aman ate him for breakfast..

When he came, he was like hawa ka jhounka. I hope he is there for longer, and yes I think he did love her and still does .
but respect their friendship more..

I hope he confront with Yash and tell him, dude she loves you else I would take her in breath of second and will never let anyone her treat like you and your family is treating her.
@Red, I am so with you. Loved your last line. Everyone deserves each other. Just that the poor viewer deserves better...they have them all hostage on the promise of a good next phase for these two but the dragging is insufferable.

@Indu, thanks :). You make it real easy to be nice and quite simply put, I love all noble thought . Also, while your sensibilities and mine are quite the opposite, I find it refreshing to read them, helps me hold mine with no fear of ceding sentiment...
UFF!!

Gurmeet-Kratika-Aadesh. Whatay fire-cracking trio they make! I am totally in love with not only the new turn AarYa's relationship had taken pre-leap and the jealousy that was burning Yash inside ever since Aman came into the picture.

The innocence of this 'let's-make-Yash-jealous' game must've been the downfall of this trip. I guess what Aarti-Aman in their NADAANI thought was good old fun (add to that a series of unfortunate events that led them to arrive home at unholy hours of the night) actually took a toll on Yash's brain and haywired it to the extent that it had such a harsh reaction.

But before I speculate too much on the future, let me talk about the past. And oh how sweet, fun, and fireworks it was ☺️ I totally fell in love with Aman from his entry and today he made me fall for him more! <3 His carefree, college-dimaag, flirty side was so fun to watch. Not only that it was so amazing to see how Aman stood up to Yash in the first scene. HERE'S a person, finally, who can control Yash's anger, who can tell Yash that he doesn't give a hoot about him 'losing control of his fury' ... it was such a great sight seeing Aman stop Yash in his tracks. Aarti's eyes were widened at the fear of another outburst but Aman stopped him.

Aarti-Aman's friendly banter was endearing. So were the remarks Aman made of his observations of Yash regarding Aarti and how much he can see the love in Aarti's eyes for Yash. We can see it too 😳 Yash being the typical hubby was taken aback (totally cracked up when Aman got beat up at their introduction 😆) by the sudden closeness of Aarti with another man. This hasn't happened before to Yash. Seeing his wife with another man and not being able to really display his newfound uncomfortableness at the idea of Aarti being so carefree with another man. I can understand Yash's plight. And it was SUCH an adorable sight seeing Yash widen his eyes at every remark from Aman.

The entire Scindia clan is pointing their finger at Aarti. She's the cuplrit because Yash is angry and is blaming her. Of course. Now that she's entered their house with a man and they've found out she spent a whole night with him ... their warning signals are UP and working. Thought I do partly blame Aarti for not realizing that this unfortunate night is the reason for Yash's anger (and not telling anyone -- though I guess she didn't find it a big deal because of the circumstances) I do feel that she should just leave the house after telling them what happened so that she doesn't face more humiliation. Boa being Boa will not leave her even after the truth comes out. Until unless part of the blame goes to Yash for not confronting Aarti like a MAN instead of creating scene after scene, I feel Aarti should give the Scindias a break. She should have a limit too of being accused time and again just because their son doesn't want to open his mouth first!

Anyways, apart from that... I just adored the flashback today. It was such a great treat after days of sulking. Those smiles, jokes, laughter are something I'm missing dearly and want them to return soon after this mystery is solved!

But before I finish this .. can we just take in the awesomeness of the dialogue shot by Yash to Aman today:

Jis rishtey mein vishwaas ho, usme dar nahin hosakta.

EEP!

Z
@Indu, as usual beautiful take. I never compared Vidhi's anger with Yash, but said it well there..

I hope this Aman, will make Yash realize her worth in his life and what he means to her, which he obviously wants to avoid😕
@Kirthi: I know infidelity is a big accusation, but part of me thinks that Vidhi just wanted Aarti to prove it wrong that badly. She wanted there to be no ambiguity because try as she might, those photographs and what Bhavari said about Aarti coming home at 3am were just a little too clear for comfort. I think she put it out there so Aarti could defend herself on all counts and completely clear the air. What I especially loved and forgot to mention though, was that when Bua was accusing Aarti, Vidhi stood in between them, facing Bua as though she was protecting and shielding Aarti. Basically, in her own way, I think she wanted to prepare Aarti for the accusations that were bound to come and give Aarti a chance to explain things to her, thereby giving Vidhi a chance to defend her when the matter came before everyone else. I could be being optimistic, but hey, why not?

@Red: It is really weird, but before reading your take I felt the same way you did about Yash vs. Aman in the episode but now that I have read your thoughts it makes me want to defend Yash. How'd that happen? Anyway, poor Yash is at his worst right now. I would not say he is an immature person, but he acts immature when things come down to feelings and emotions that  he doesn't want to confront. After all, this is the same man who reasoned that no woman who would leave her child behind for a second marriage could be a good mother to his girls, the same guy who defied his family to bring Aarti back intot he house because she was the right mother for his girls. There is Shobha's "suljha hua insaan" somewhere down there, but he is lost in a situation where he doesn't know what to do, that is stressing hard on all his biggest weaknesses as a person. So in the end, we agree that Aarti needs a Yash and not an Aman. She needs someone to ground her, a steady wall to bounce off of, and some cool shade to give her relief from her own sometimes blinding radiance. Aarti and Aman kind of remind me of Jo and Laurie from Little Women, if anyone has read that.

@Indu: I loved the fact that you compared Yash and Vidhi's reactions and came to the conclusion that in both their anger, lies their love. Only while Vidhi is ready to show her love and wants Aarti to absolve herself so she can help her fix the mess of a situation, Yash on some level does not want to hear Aarti's side of the story, does not want to accept her innocence which he knows of already somewhere deep down. Because if he accepts that she is innocent, he can't hate her anymore and if he can't hate her then the way he really feels will be revealed. I guess that is why he keeps running because he knows she will make it all better, but he doesn't want her to.

Special mention to the point about Yash not believing his love to be his own! That was beautiful! Now that you put it that way, it further clarifies his stance that he could never love anyone but Arpita, and why he hasn't even tried to come out of his grief over her death: he doesn't believe he is capable of coming out of it.
@Aparna: The viewers seem to be incidental at this point.  

The entire drama of Aarti being accused of straying based on a few images was simply grating. Vidhi just wouldn't stop. On and on and on. Then Bua comes in and goes on and on and on. 

We all want to love Yash but he seems to be doing his best to alienate everyone. The show's managers seem to love Yash's current avatar too much to let go...
@Sam - Brilliant post my friend. I absolutely loved your take on colors. It was very interesting and unique that you had looked at it from a friendship perspective. Again loved it. You can tell that I was clearly angry at Vidhi in my earlier post but your post calmed me down and brought out an entirely different view about her 😃
Originally posted by redeye2012

Episode One-Line Review:  Aman ate Yash for breakfast. 

@redeye  - I loved your comparisons between Yash and Aman especially the last one-line review had me all cracked up and it is so true after today's episode. Indeed, Yash has a tough competition but he is at an advantage over Aman because arti is his wife and she loves him and not Aman. But needless to say, I still like Aman and want him to stick around or may be come back later..
Originally posted by redeye2012

The entire drama of Aarti being accused of straying based on a few images was simply grating. Vidhi just wouldn't stop. On and on and on. Then Bua comes in and goes on and on and on.

It wasn't based just on the images. The bigger fish frying was the 3am return home, I think. When Vidhi saw the pictures her first reaction was, no Aarti is not like that. It was only when she got the call that her top blew off.

@Priya: Thanks! I think that Yash's feelings for Aarti are a lot of undefined things right now but the one concrete label that fits is friendship. Aarti is Yash's friend, and I think at this point that was even more important than being his wife in the traditional sense. She was just being there for him, laughing with him and having fun, and I think he needed to take her for granted for a little while longer to feel comfortable and confident in their relationship. He had barely started accepting this new level of comfort with her when Aman came on the scene.
@Red, so true. Maybe the TRPs are rising or some such overwhelming indication of this maniac's approval by their audience. Whatever. I find I cant appreciate any character these days no matter how much I try. The only one I can seem to tolerate is SP. Even Pankaj seemed to have emerged as quite the passive aggressive dolphin 🤣

Good nite folks. Work is done and want to shut down on that happy sentiment.