Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anonee

In the eyes of society and religion/culture/God she is his wife - is that not why she wanted him to break the Teej fast?

So she needs to behave as per those norms at least (and definitely) externally.

Edit:  The jealousy is to her inappropriate (read flirting and time spent with Aman) behavior not to her having male friends

But in Mumbai, she was more laid back, and Yash didn't seem to have a problem with that. He's definitely jealous, and I don't think it has anything to her not behaving like an "appropriate" bahu. As you said, Yash is insecure and I agree. He's insecure that she's flirting with someone else and not him. 😛 Why would he be jealous if he only considered her the mother of his kids is what I'm asking. By the way, I forgot to mention this, but I loved your analysis!
doratalk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Samana... you are too kind! ðŸ˜Š 

So reading @angake's response on the last page, it just occurred to me that Yash truly is so physical. And Yash is a natural flirt. If we look at all the FBs with Arpita too- he is very flirtatious and I always felt their relationship never moved past infatuation. And in all the Mumbai FBs, we can see him getting more and more attracted to Aarti.  His jealousy is all too understandable at this stage because he is not yet in love with Aarti- but the physical draw is definitely present. And Aman challenges him to assert his alpha-maleness. I think that most men know that quiet confidence is a more emphatic display of the alpha status than verbal bravado. With his trust dialogue and his color compliment, Yash is trying to outscore Aman using that strategy. The problem is poor Yashu is not really that quiet, confident person and he could only carry on the act for so long. I am still dying with curiosity to find out what happened to break him so!
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

But in Mumbai, she was more laid back, and Yash didn't seem to have a problem with that. He's definitely jealous, and I don't think it has anything to her not behaving like an "appropriate" bahu. As you said, Yash is insecure and I agree. He's insecure that she's flirting with someone else and not him. 😛 Why would he be jealous if he only considered her the mother of his kids is what I'm asking. By the way, I forgot to mention this, but I loved your analysis!

As I mentioned in my post jealousy is a power play game between romantic partners - so that aspect of his feeling is covered there.

Re: her being mother of his kids - also I have covered in my post.  I am pasting the answer below

In my earlier posts I had written jealousy is not an evidence of love rather it is a sign of insecurity.  He is afraid that his place in Aarthi's mind, heart, and life will be replaced by another individual, presumably Aman.  So the basis of jealousy is fear not love.

What is Yash's fear -- based on the last 5-7 episodes I would say it is his lovability Because of his professed love for Arpita he is does not believe Aarti would have been attracted to him nor him to Aarti.  . 

Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
tarantulla_p thumbnail
Just struck me, I hadnt addressed the pavitrata issue that Gayatri raised...ha, Gayatri how did you propose Aarti prove that? Is there a medical test she should have taken. Or, maybe that quack Dayal can minister the insanity pill and she can then spill? Better idea, please get 3 chastity belts made for your DILs and keep the keys yourself. Now you can control both your sons and DILs. Can I say once more, perverse.

As for Bua, looks like she is made only to resurrect Bua. Anytime Aarti gets annoying, they bring Bua over to perpetuate some bizarre thing to Aarti therefore Aarti wins all our sympathies...

Anybody notice SP after the accusations were made on Aarti? Did he run off with the camera?

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Commenting in a few. Let me finish catching up on the last few pages of discussion 😳 and then to rewatch the videos.

@Zetter: Une personne francaises!! Fantastique!!Mais, je parle une quantite limitee de francais. Dieu merci pour le dictionnaire😆
(Forgive my grammatical errors😕)

Bonjour moi aussi je parle francais ma cherie😉ahh je suis content de te trouver moi meme 🤗 c'est la langue que je utilise pour communiquer avec ma famille tu sais Tahiti aussi c'est une autre territoire francais ðŸ˜‰
Voici une petite poem en francais pour arya . J'espere tu va comprendre😛qu'est que je ecrit ðŸ˜‰

Lorsqu' l'horizon, se dissipera le brouillard,
J'aurai retrouv tous mes espoirs.
Lorsqu' l'horizon, poindra enfin le soleil
Je sortirai de ce long sommeil.

Pour vivre tous les rves de mes nuits
Profiter de ce sursis.
Je prendrai le temps d'crire des histoires,
Qui se sont incrustes dans ma mmoire.

Au fil des mots, je revivrai ces moments,
Qui me manquent bien trop, maintenant.
Pour moi, tu es toujours l ; prsent.
Ta mmoire ne s'estompe aucun moment.

Ce grand amour nous survivra,
Mme aprs que je sois passe trpas.
Il y a des sentiments forts, qui contre toutes volonts,
Continuent de vivre et d'voluer.
Entre toi et moi

Edited by Prasadini - 11 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@"Jyo: Secondly How come kids r gone with servants while Aarti and Yash r alone standing somewhere when they came to Mumbai to spent time with kids ??"

This is exactly what I said in one of my postings.  Where did the kids disappear to when they came to mumbai to spend time with them...
tarantulla_p thumbnail
@Alamelu, They are fitting a square peg in the round hole they dug for themselves so not everything will fit...rather, very little will.😉
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anonee

As I mentioned in my post jealousy is a power play game between romantic partners - so that aspect of his feeling is covered there.

Re: her being mother of his kids - also I have covered in my post.  I am pasting the answer below

In my earlier posts I had written jealousy is not an evidence of love rather it is a sign of insecurity.  He is afraid that his place in Aarthi's mind, heart, and life will be replaced by another individual, presumably Aman.  So the basis of jealousy is fear not love.

What is Yash's fear -- based on the last 5-7 episodes I would say it is his lovability Because of his professed love for Arpita he is does not believe Aarti would have been attracted to him nor him to Aarti.  . 

Yeah, I noticed and I do agree! 😛
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

@"Jyo: Secondly How come kids r gone with servants while Aarti and Yash r alone standing somewhere when they came to Mumbai to spent time with kids ??"

This is exactly what I said in one of my postings.  Where did the kids disappear to when they came to mumbai to spend time with them...

At the beginning of today's epi AarYaa mention that the kids have gone with Chagan and Bhavri for horse-riding lessons/fun ride.
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Sammy, after my initial phase of anger at Vidhi, I tried looking at things from her POV and I get how disappointed and hurt she must have felt. To top that she has lived with the Scindias for how long, so I understand she can fall when her trust in Aarti is severely tested especially given the very incriminating evidence against Aarti. And we really don't know what Bhavri told Vidhi, do we?

In fact this is one of the points I loved in your take and that got me to take another look at the Vidhi-Aarti interaction. You are right Vidhi did not walk off like Yash did. Vidhi confronted Aarti unlike Yash. Vidhi after she finished venting stayed back to give Aarti an opportunity to explain herself again unlike Yash. So, I am with you on being sympathetic towards Vidhi yet it is hard to disregard the fact that Vidhi actually accused Aarti of sleeping with someone. Accusing anyone of sleeping with someone is big but especially a married woman in a society like ours.  And that breaks my heart. I have no expectations from anyone else in that family but Vidhi and Yash, if they are to think that Aarti who supposedly was deep in love with her late husband, and who is a very responsible mother, would go out on a rainy night and have sex with a college friend just doesn't sit well with me. I don't think I would have had an issue if Vidhi had just been severely disappointed at Aarti for keeping all this from her. But to accuse Aarti of such a lowly act even in a moment of passionate anger, was very very cruel of Vidhi. And as always, I trust these CVs. There will come a time when Vidhi will be filled with remorse. 

I am going to leave Yash out of this because I don't think he thinks that Aarti "physically cheated" him (at least I hope not). His issues are completely different but it is his choice of words that has let the other family members draw these conclusions about Aarti which I hope Yash will regret about for the rest of his life. 

@Anonee and Saffi, thank you my friends. ðŸ˜³