Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@bbbccc - great  epi analysis!!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Sammy: I knowww! The moment he mentioned that yellow suits her, I instantly thought of the moment you mentioned as well as the PV montage with the yellow sari! Could things be more perfect?! *dies* That flashback was like an oasis for us, wasn't it?

@All: Posting a link here, just so that it's easier to locate if anyone's interested...Will write later!

{Episode 142} Of Punches, Peas, and Problems: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3179969
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Veena Great anaysis! 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I just cant believe that Aarti might have come home at 3 AM and gone to bed without explaining what might have happened... I wonder if Yash was pretending to sleep too for that matter. :|

I think you answered yourself in bold. If it is that night then he must have faked sleep and then morning just stormed off. And after that we know it all, he never gave her a chance to explain
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode was another filler episode but a really good one.  It starts with Aarti and Aman reaching the Scindia mansion before Yash can reveal anything to his brothers.  He asks Pankaj to ask them to leave and Pankaj, following his instructions, walks up to Aarti and speaks to her harshly. Aman however interjects and asks him not to vent his anger on her as he was the one who brought her here to state her innocence on the matter as things are not what they seem. Aarti then starts to speak but he interrupts her and is stopped from advancing towards her by Aman, probably symbolic of the fact that he will act as her protector until the matter is cleared. Yash ignores him and walks off with Aman following closely. Pankaj and Prathik also follow, leaving Aarti with Vidhi.

As soon as they leave Vidhi starts her lecture telling Aarti that she did not expect this from her as she betrayed them all. Aarti tries to clarify but Vidhi is not willing to listen to a word she has to say.  She then drags her to Yash's room to show her pictures of her and Aman and accuses her of making tall claims of loving Yash but here she is with another man. She then tells Vidhi that the person in the picture is Aman, her college friend that they met in Mumbai and Yash was there when those pictures were taken as he took them himself.  Vidhi , whos is very hurt and feels betrayed for trusting her so much, then accuses her of coming home late one rainy night without Yash's knowledge and she admits that that happened, the same time SP, Gayatri and Bua enters the room. Bua then starts with her accusations and blames Aarti for Yash's current state of mind and when SP is unable to bear it anymore, he walks out of the room without saying a word. Bua then takes further liberty of saying that she deceived both her brother and sister in law and does not deserve to be married into their family and tries to take away her wedding necklace. Aarti however stops her and gives her a fitting response by saying that she does not have a right to judge her actions or take away her wedding chain. She also states that she brought Aman home so that they could tell Yash the truth but Gayatri states that she wants to know before Yash.  

Aarti then goes into flashback mode where it is raining and she and Yash are standing in the gazebo. She inquires when the kids will be back and asks if they can go out since they have time. Yash obliges and goes to get the keys while Aarti stands with the back to the scenery.  Seeing her alone, Aman sneaks up on her but before he can reach her, Yash grabs him and starts throwing punches his way. Aarti stops him by saying that this is her friend Aman from college so Yash apologises before Aarti asks him how he got to their house. While having tea, Aman grabs hold of Aarti's hand and a surprised Aarti immediately turns to Yash who looks calm on the outside but is burning on the inside at Aman's antics. Feeling a little uncomfortable, he makes an excuse saying that he will be back soon as he has some important calls to make. Before letting him leave though, Aman tells him that he is confident to leave his beautiful wife with him and teasingly states that suppose he runs off with her. Yash smiles slightly and says they he does not have that fear since their relationship is based on trust. As soon as Yash walks off, Aarti admonishes him for making such statements and goes on to admire Yash who is on the phone. Aman notices this and asks if she loves Yash a lot to which she agrees so he makes a statement that Yash probably loves her a lot as well, only for Aarti to say maybe someday he will as this is their second marriage. They then try catching up on the last ten years of life, while Yash, despite being on the phone, turns and observes them laughing and having fun. Aman then assures her that now things will change as he will help her and also draws it to her attention to the fact that despite being on the phone and saying that he trusts her, Yash's can't keep his eyes off her. Aarti dismisses it but Aman challenges her by saying that if he doesn't make Yash jealous he'll change his name as jealousy is the first sign of love.

Later on while having lunch with them, Aman lies and compliments Aarti on cooking his favourites while a puzzles Aarti looks on in confusion. He then decides to take it further and make her uncomfortable by saying that pink suits her.  Yash unexpectedly joins the conversation by disagreeing and saying that she looks better in yellow.  Yash's phone rings and he moves away to take the call Aarti reprimands Aman for talking too much as Yash might feel bad. He then tells her that he is positive that Yash loves her. Aarti is drawn out of the flashback by Bua, who grabs her arm probably in a bid to silence her as she is probably jealous hearing of the times they shared in Mumbai.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode and the unravelling of this great mystery.

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Jyoti, your three pointers made me watch episode right away today..

I agree jealousy is part of anger. There is lot more than that.. But Yash being in love in something, is still hard to digest from his behavior. How can one see their love being treated like dirt by anyone, everyone is beyond me. I would expect him to do it but if someone else try, I expect some reaction. Here he shows none, just none..

Lets see what they come up with. He is still stuck at Uss Raat, and we don;t know yet that this raat is really us raat only...

@Z, nice take. Agree Bua was not needed, Gayatri could have filled those shoes more elegantly than her. I think she was just needed to snatch mangalsutra, now Gayatri won't ever stoop that low..

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbbccc

I think you answered yourself in bold. If it is that night then he must have faked sleep and then morning just stormed off. And after that we know it all, he never gave her a chance to explain

Yeah that's what I feel too.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Saffi: Thanks and all the best for your first day . I'm going to miss your live updates
ilovepyaar thumbnail
@Saf thank you so much! I'll miss being here too. ðŸ˜”
i don't know why but i think yash also considers aman to be his friend. he isn't really mad at aman, he is still mad at aarti. if he hated aman than he wouldn't actual listen to him (i mean it looks like he is paying attention).

i think yash will tell aman what is wrong. while yash and aman are talking i feel the family will gang up against aarti causing her to become bait for their viciousness.

i feel aman and yash will come and see this and this will infuriate aman (we have seen how equally defensive he is of aarti). and now that he knows this isn't the reason he is going to be even more upset that they are questioning aarti's character. maybe yash will see aman defend aarti and feel even worse since he is the reason they are all treating her horribly.

i am beginning to think the reason why aarti didn't tell yash has something to do with lakhan. what if lakhan threatened aarti. what if aman and aarti were protecting yash and he misunderstood them. i am sure if he finds out that 1) he put them in danger and 2) that they were protecting him he would feel awful.

i mean aarti said that even yash wanted to meet aman a couple of times. i don't think he hates aman; i think it has to do something with aarti and lakhan. 

thoughts (well it is 3:40 am in India lol)