Good night KinSanj! 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Yash's 3 phases .. signs of fatal attraction πŸ˜›

His possessiveness .. how dare u touching my patni πŸ˜›

His Jealousy ... How dare he is flirting with my strawberry πŸ˜›

His insecurity .. I know better ..Yellow looks good on her πŸ˜ƒ

Now to enter next phase of love .. that is trust and understanding and respect ... He got to first accept he has feelings for Aarti πŸ˜ƒ
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chalhov

Well I think any normal husband will get very angry and jealous with his wife having a friend like AmanπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

This is where Aarti needs to tell Yash, Typical husband bane ki koshish nahi ki jiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Throw the same exact lines at him like he did after the Mumbai early morning shopping fiasco!

Flashback sounds absolutely amazing! Have a 20 minute break between classes, need to catch up on the highlights!
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good night guys!!!!!
take care and happy discussing...

@Jyo That Kareena has to appear at any cost in this week only...I can't tolerate this rona dhona with breaking of things anymore.I searched for your A/R...I found one..but not sure what actually it is cause its just have the caption Action/Reaction..its from the mandir scene of Arpita's shraad...other then this I was not able to found any...but still will look for it.

@Samana Will read your take in the morning...

@Priya Great take

@Sanju Strong possibility and makes sense.

@Maham That one line will give him all the reality check which he needs.Have a nice day.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good night Pearl! :D 
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinSanj

okay guys i am actually off to bed now before my ma walks in my room and sees me on my laptop...πŸ˜† plus i feel the fever returning and my eyes have surrendered themselves to that burning sensation. so i guess it's high time i actually rested. i'll join u all in later and i'll post my analysis too then =D

G'nite everyone *hugs*

nite2 Sanju..take care and please  drink lots of water  k.. πŸ˜‰
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Good night Pearl! :D 

Good night sweetieπŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Maham : Oh yess I so want Aarti in the end to remind him that why is he behaving like a typical hubby here πŸ˜›...

And after seeing the super kick Aman got on his face  , I m really worried for Praashant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..imagine his condition when Yash will b madly in love with Aarti πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Eva JQ thumbnail
I have to call it a night peeps.. really badly need to hit my sack now.. take care all.. Good morning/night/afternoon to you.. πŸ˜‰ Edited by Eva JQ - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm back πŸ˜ƒ

@Jyo: Fantastic analysis Hun πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Aman was on a mission the moment he saw how jealous Yash got when touched Aarti's hand when she was going to pour the tea...Sure his tactics were a that immature but it did work in making Yash show he cares for Aarti and that he notices every little thing about her πŸ˜³

Oh Jyo i would love for Aarti to tell them that, she has enough of always being accuse of doing something wrong...Yes she made a mistake but to treated like a criminal is just too much...pfft you know if she said that boa gonna taunt her that now she has another candidate she doesn't need Yash anymore *RME* 

God I so wanted to smack Vidhi today...the way she ponced on Aarti was just heartbreaking πŸ˜­

I really want us to see Yash's POV also and i want Aman to tell him that the only reason he's acting so is because he sees Aarti as his wife and not just the mother of his children cause only our loved ones have the power to hurt us deeply πŸ˜‰