Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OH MY GOSH! what an epic episode today...first half full of drama end half packed with hilarious scenes 🤣
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Geeta..

Whatever the reason is, it's related to 'barsaat ki raat.' I can't think of any other rainy night incident that might have happened other then Aman-Aarti showing up late 🤔

Oh and I don't think Yash doubts Aarti's character. It's more of his jealousy + fear of losing her + Aarti hiding about 3 am incident which is pissing him off.

@Geeta : Their lack of communication actually contributes to this problem.  If he gave Aarti a chance to explain about that night, I don't think his jealousy will turn really ugly. Look at what the damage  he has done to Aarti  character now. Beyond repair!😕
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Priya: Yes, he has called her his patni before but never with such conviction and possessiveness! It was a matter of formality before but today...I just died a little inside and squealed a lot outside. 😆

@Pearl: It is great to be back!

I think things were never simple, but Yash denied the complexities and just pretended they were not there so things seemed simple, and that is what Aman saw. I really wish Aarti would follow her own instincts and not be carried by any breeze that blows by. She was spot on when she said that Yash was different and he wouldn't be won this way. Aman was there for two minutes and suddenly he knows how to handle her relationship better than she does? WHY, Aarti? Why do you think so little of yourself and your instincts?

Okay, it is pouring outside and it stopped for a while so I have to run out for groceries so I can eat today. 😆 I will do my full take when I get back.
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Today's episode was like a breath of fresh air after long time if I ignore the first 5-7 mins and just concentrate on the fun-filled enoc**ter of Aarti-Yash and Aman in Mumbai 😛 .. Flashback was just adorable even though it had its share of loopholes too but still fun and entertaining to watch 😃😃

I loved the overall characterisation of Aman for 3 main reasons ... 😳

Reason 1...Aman first guy to confront Yash and tell him listen to others too 😃 : Aman is the first guy who had the courage to directly confront Yash and tell him that he should learn to listen to others first before jumping to conclusions and Aman was not even scared of Yash's anger like his own family 👏👏👏😃...Also when Yash sees Aman and Aarti together , I noticed a certain guilt in Yash's eyes and voice as if he knows somewhere he is at fault too the way he feels so possessive towards Aarti and so he was trying his best to avoid Aarti-Aman but Aman made sure he does not leave Yash till he is ready to listen to him 😉😛...In short Yash is trying to run away from the whole issue because he is scared that his own feelings for Aarti will come out as well but now Aman wont leave him unless he exposes Yash's feelings in open 😃😃

Reason 2.. Aman first guy to successfully get a reaction out of Yash in favour of Aarti 😃 : From the flashback its clear that Aman's only motive to deliberately flirt with Aarti or to false praise her beauty etc etc is just to get a reaction from Yash because Aman guessed it from their first confrontation itself that Yash is madly in love with Aarti and extremely possessive about her or else Yash will not go to the extent of directly giving him a kick on his face without even trying to find out who is he 😉😆😛...There itself Aman guessed it that Aarti's love is not one-sided  ,but even Yash is mad about her but he is in denial 😃..And thats why Aman starts deliberately flirting with Aarti to get Yash's reaction and he succeeds too because even though Yash was on phone during tea-time , his concentration was just on Aarti 😳 ;Yash dint enjoy Aman holding Aarti's hand or praising her pink suit reason why for the first time he says Aarti looks beautiful in yellow and not pink 😉😳😳...So Aman achieves his mission of making Yash jealous and getting a reaction out of it to prove to Aarti that your husband too is in love with u 😃...So whoever had tension of negative Aman can just chill since Aman is here to make Yash realise about his love for Aarti 😳😳

Reason 3 .. Aman's dialogues r a riot 😆😆 and filled with positivity 😃...His dialogue of "If Yash is not in love with u , then how can these 3 kids come " was hilarious 😆😆😆...Then his other dialogue of "Yash is your deewana " is something we all wanted to hear and I loved the way Aarti blushes after hearing it 😳...and his climax dialogue of "If I knew Aarti is doing remarriage , then I would hv come with varmala all the way from Denmark" takes the cake as it gives the first reality chk to Yash since I can see the fear of loosing Aarti in his eyes when he listens to this dialogue of Aman 😉😛...Overall Aman's dialogues and Yash's reaction makes the episode a fun ride reason why I loved Aman today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Overall Aman is a harmless guy who just wants Yash to accept his love for Aarti and that was his only agenda in Mumbai but mayb Aman never thought his harmless flirting will get such extreme reaction from Yash later ...I think as per precap mayb Aman keeps some bet with Yash that whoever wins tennis match will take Aarti for dinner and then mayb Aman wins it and he takes Aarti to dinner ... Then they both get stuck up in rain .. rest is history ...lets see ..mystry still continues 😕

Just Jealousy is certainly not the reason of Yash's anger .. Its only a part of it 😊

Just jealousy is certainly not the reason of Yash's anger since Aarti herself made it clear to Vidhi today  that its her mistake to go out with Aman that night and then come back at 3am about which she never told Yash  .. so definitely something else happened because of which Yash is feeling cheated and his frustration is because all these days Aarti never bothered to give him any explanation about the night ../On the other hand Aarti feels Yash does not know about this night outing and mayb only today she found out from Vidhi that Yash knows it all 😕...But the question is why will Aarti go out with Aman at night without informing Yash ?? ...So like I said mystry still continues 😆

Now the jealousy part is only adding up to Yash's otherwise grown frustration of that one particular night about which today all r asking the same question to Aarti that why did u hide it from Yash .. Only Aarti can tell the reason why if Bua and company lets her speak... 😆

Yash is still in initial phase of love ...It will take time for him to actually realise he is in love and only then he will b able to put his complete trust on Aarti 😳

Love really has no definition .. every person sees love in a different way .. u just cannot define love .. for some love is all about respect and understanding and trust which r abstract form of love .. for some love is more physical ... for some love is all about emotions in which possessiveness ,jealousy ,insecurity all these come ... So I believe there r various phases of love ... 😳

What Yash feels for Aarti is the initial phase .. the realisation of mayb he is falling for someone .. jealousy , possessiveness , insecurity ..all these r part of that initial phase which we see in Mumbai flashback and even now 😛 ..

Once he realiss and accepts he is in love after the whole mystry is out , then the phase of understanding , trust , respect , mutual communication all that comes which I m sure Yash will develop towards Aarti once he starts accepting that he has feeling for Aarti  which is the next phase  ..😳

And last once he confesses to his partner that he love her , finally we might see their consummation which  is the final stage of feeling complete in love 😳 ..

So Yash is still in that initial phase which can b even called as fatal attraction where your feelings r always extreme .. from here the journey of love starts 😊

I hope in the end Aarti walks out after giving the explanation and let for once Yash run behind Aarti 😡😛

I feel CVs purposely showed Aman running behind Yash which means Aman will explain it all to Yash in alone and at the same time Aarti will give explanation to entire family about the night mystry so that once all explanation is over and Aarti is further accused about her character , Yash can come to her rescue in the end 😃...

This is where I want Aarti to say  "Enough is enough .. everytime Yaah ji will doubt my character and I will b accused .. so its better I actually walk out of this marriage if thats what Yash and all wants because I m no Sita who will give agni pariksha of my character...Yes I admit I made a mistake by hiding the night truth from Yash .. but did Yash ever questioned me about it like a proper husband ?? Did he even give me a chance to put an explanation ?? He just made a public mockery of our marriage without even bothering to find out the reason .. I m not saying I m right .. yes I mayb wrong .. but was Yash right in concluding the worst about me when he claims he trusts me ?? " 😊...After saying this Aarti should walk out and Yash should go behind her to stop her and bring her back in the house with full honour and respect ...

Only reason I want Aarti to say the above is because CVs hv repeatedly shown Aarti's humiliation in the show ..Today even Vidhi pounces on her with accusations and Pankaj blasts her in front of all  ...Thats why I want Aarti to hv her say in the end and just give it back to everyone in Scindia mansion just how she gave it back to Bua today 😃

Yash will have respect and trust on Aarti only if Aarti gets the courage to give a reality check to Yash and make him realise that he is no God to always take decisions in their marriage .. this time she will take a decision 😃

Lots of Loopholes in the episode .. CVs u listening ?? 😡

Firstly from where did Aman arrive in Aarti's beach house ?? I mean how he knows Aarti is on vacation in Mumbai in that beach house if they r meeting after 10 yrs ?? 😕...I hope CVs give some proper intro of Aman regarding how he found out about Aarti in Mumbai .. etc etc .. he must hv spotted her in Mumbai which is possible .. a proper intro would hv made it look logical at least 😊

Secondly How come kids r gone with servants while Aarti and Yash r alone standing somewhere when they came to Mumbai to spent time with kids ?? 😕..Again if they had met Aman in Pub ,things would hv looked more believable I feel 😊

Thirdly does Aman know about Aarti's past marriage or not is still a bit confusing 😕

Overall Aman is a interesting character but his entry leaves lots of question marks

Overall it was a good episode with lots of fun-filled flashback moments which I enjoyed watching after all the emotional atyaachar in last few days 😊
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
My favourite part of the episode was seeing Yash (who is generally calm and understanding... I repeat, generally) beat up the guy who touched Aarti, without asking for an explanation! 😆 Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
okay guys with what we got today in the FB scene i have a strong feeling that it was aman's plan to get aarti to pay less attention to yash while he's there...in order to get yash ji jealous things went overboard!
i am sure when aman took aarti out that night, things didn't go the way they planned it to be yet aman had that hope that yash will be jealous at this, and probably told aarti to act normal even though they are super late..and that's why aarti didn't tell yash anything assuming he won't react but yash misunderstood it all and aman's plan backfired! i guess this is what sbs meant that day when they said aman will try to bring the two closer but eventually he doesn't succeed!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KinSanj

okay guys with what we got today in the FB scene i have a strong feeling that it was aman's plan to get aarti to pay less attention to yash while he's there...in order to get yash ji jealous things went overboard!

i am sure when aman took aarti out that night, things didn't go the way they planned it to be yet aman had that hope that yash will be jealous at this, and probably told aarti to act normal even though they are super late..and that's why aarti didn't tell yash anything assuming he won't react but yash misunderstood it all and aman's plan backfired! i guess this is what sbs meant that day when they said aman will try to bring the two closer but eventually he doesn't succeed!

Whoa, this is a strong idea and an even stronger possibility! This makes complete sense and is likely to have happened!
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Samana Its great to have you back!

I agree with you on that!!but what are the CV's are really trying to show by sending these self employed love gurus...that Yash and Aarthi are two dumb characters who don't even know about their feelings...who don't know what love is...their love with their first partner was what...infatuation,illusion or nothing.I so want Yash's realization to be very slow...he does not even know what really Aarthi as a person is and what all she has endured in her life. Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
just a thought, but what if in front of aman the family start to accuse aarti of her relationship and her impurity etc...

i think that would make aman furious! one because they are tormenting aarti but also because they are saying he is a wife-steeler.

it would be great if he told aarti to leave from there. it would be awesome if he says something so true but at the same time so hurtful towards their family and their honor...etc. haha what if aman turned out to be from this huge family and his family could destroy the scindia's honor! he could be like, "you messed with the wrong person. hurling accusations against a pure woman to appease your sons mental issues. i will make sure that no one does business with your family because this is how you treat women in your family."

i would love that! because SP hates the idea of his family getting bad name. and if aman turns out to be so powerful he could really change how they behave towards aarti. i think the last thing they would want society to know is that their son is a crazy who is obsessed with his dead wife. 

basically, i want aman to hurt their reputation for constantly doubting and hurling accusations and blasting aarti's character. the tables need to be turned in aarti's favor...now even pankaj and vidhi need to come crawling back and ask for forgiveness. i am tired of yash being the victim. they need to see that yash is messing everything up with his irrational behavior.

*wishful thinking*
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Whoa, this is a strong idea and an even stronger possibility! This makes complete sense and is likely to have happened!

yeah coz whatever aman was doing today and how he told aarti to just let him handle it in his own way and asked aarti not to interfere in this...so i guess aarti just did whatever aman told her but things eventually backfired