4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Aarti looks stunning in YellowπŸ˜‰

and love this VM very much..

Edited by Eva JQ - 11 years ago
Yash had never ask or talk to arti about her past,she didn't even dare to question him about arpita..he was just busy daydreaming bout arpita..24/4 like arti wanna know about it..ufff...I feel pity for arti she has tolerate all this..
Originally posted by 49erFan

Hi all, sorry haven't been around, migraines are killing me :(

Hi Geets.. get well soon πŸ˜Š
@Jyo WOW!!!!!!!!!!what lines...you know..i so want to see Aarthi giving Yash a reality check...last time he got it in the market...and he never questioned her gain and never mentioned about taking Arpita's place...so,now I want Aarthi to say all that to Yash and every god damn Scindhiya only then he'll realize how wrong he has been...cause this is the second time he misunderstood her...1st the Debate fiasco and now this...I am so sick of seeing Aarthi begging for forgiveness from everyone and this all she should say in front of everyone specially Vidhi,Pankaj,Bua. Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@kt25 : Awesome take πŸ‘..I feel CVs purposely showed Aman running behind Yash which means Aman will explain it all to Yash in alone and at the same time Aarti will give explanation to entire family about the night mystry so that once all explanation is over and Aarti is further accused about her character , Yash can come to her rescue in the end πŸ˜ƒ...

This is where I want Aarti to say "Enough is enough .. everytime Yash ji will doubt my character and I will b accused .. so its better I actually walk out of this marriage if thats what Yash and all wants because I m no Sita who will give agni pariksha of my character...Yes I admit I made a mistake by hiding the night truth from Yash .. but did Yash ever questioned me about it like a proper husband ?? Did he even give me a chance to put an explanation ?? He just made a public mockery of our marriage without even bothering to find out the reason .. I m not saying I m right .. yes I mayb wrong .. but was Yash right is concluding the worst about me when he claims he trusts me ?? " 😊//...After saying this Aarti should walk out and Yash should go behind her to stop her and bring her back in the house with full honour and respect ...

Only reason I want Aarti to say the above is because CVs hv repeatedly shown Aarti's humiliation in the show ..Today even Vidhi pounces on her with accusations ...Thats why I want Aarti to hv her say in the end and just give it back to everyone in Scindia mansion just how she gave it back to Bua today πŸ˜ƒ

Yash will have respect and trust on Aarti only if Aarti gets the courage to give a reality check to Yash and make him realise that he is no God to always take decisions in their marriage .. this time she will take a decision πŸ˜ƒ

@Jyoti - Thank you! It means a lot coming from you as I am always in awe after reading your  posts/analysis πŸ˜ƒ
Did anyone notice that when Yash hit Aman he said, "tere himmat kaisi hui mere patni ko..." and then he got cut off!

HE CALLED HER HIS PATNI!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Zetter Awesome take!!!...I have the same question.what the hell happened????

Thats the question we've been asking for 3 damn weeks to the CVs...???? πŸ˜†

@ Zetter :

I loved the first line...its a knockout...πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Did anyone notice that when Yash hit Aman he said, "tere himmat kaisi hui mere patni ko..." and then he got cut off!

YaaπŸ˜ƒ!!!!But there things were too simple now they are way too complicated.
Originally posted by Samanalyse

πŸ˜²πŸ˜›really??? yeayy loving jelous yash
@Pearl: I don't think things were ever simple. It was Aman who tried to over simplify them because he knows only that much about love and relationships.