Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
One thing is for sure -- Yash himself took those pictures! Lol! Imagine how he might have been fuming! πŸ˜†

@simplyserene Yeah, I also saw a bit of pity from Vidhi too. She looked kind of guilty for blaming Aarti, as though she thought maybe Aarti wasn't wrong.

ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Lol πŸ˜† I'm actually not frustrated. I'm liking these cute Mumbai flashbacks!  Aman's character is making everything better. 😳

Oh yes, Aman save the day with his flirting and witπŸ˜†

ilovepyaar thumbnail
I wonder where Aman went? Did he run after sadoo or get himself lost on the way to the bathroom?
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So our one of the reasons of Aman spilling beans abt Prashant went for a toss..πŸ˜† That guy doesn't even know Prashant let alone his secret...πŸ˜†

What were Aarti-Aman doing and thereafter coming home late at night?? So now Aarti's char is in question???? Does that mean Yash is also thinking the same...doubting Aarti's char??? I m seriously hoping this is not the case..and there is more...πŸ˜• Otherwise Yash's char is ruined..

Aman-Aarti scenes were nice.. refreshing... Yash's reaction were priceless...πŸ˜†

One thing...I don't understand is why suddenly everyone has become LOVE GURU to Yash and Aarti.. First it was Shobha,Vidhi,Pratik... now Aman...preaching them abt rules of love... Jealousy is the first step of love...etc etc.. so on...πŸ˜• Why not just let them be.. ???? 

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Since Aman doesn't about her marriage with Prashant, I believe in later episodes she will tell the story of past 10 years to him

Sso after ArYa patches up, he will try to rationalize with her, to tell it all to Yash atleast...I hope he stays in PV for longer, he has very good screen presence. I don;t know with Neelam and Kunal, I never felt excited as they were predicatable and bit boring with acting skills, but with him, he looks like unpredictable kind of guy and pretty talented.

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aman had been bossing around yash and making him super jealous at the same time... πŸ€£
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No no...i cant accept this...Still we are hearing aarthi version alone...What is in yash mind...If just aarthi didnt inform coming late at 3AM...is only the reason?for that why he need to break arpita pic...What we think and whats happening of depending on aarthi version is exactly going to be opp of what yash going to confront..where yash going to well play i mean through his feelings and what he feels for aarthi...It is so confirm he loves aarthi madly...But why this much angry on aarthi..Its so deep love,jealous and more than that...Aman going to light it on stage...I cant wait
ilovepyaar thumbnail
@tarantulla_p I believe that if someone is in love, then jealousy is definitely prevalent in reality. Yash doesn't know about Aarti's feelings for him, which can make him wonder if she has a thing for Aman, and definitely adds to the jealousy. I think being jealous is certainly justified when you're in love! πŸ˜Š
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Aparna Loved your take...I think its every Scindhiya's trait...first they ask what happened and then they don't even give a chance to speak..Vidhi,Yash...all are like that.Yash...he is scared...can't he just listen to an explanation or like you said has realized that he is wrong and his behavior is pathetic and a worst judge of character...he is a judgmental person...he assumes things,blames people and walks away like he is some king. Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I loved the episode today  πŸ˜ƒ.. I think Aman is one of the best cameos who have been introduced in recent times ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3 Reasons why I lovedd Aman today ..

Reason 1 : Aman is the first guy who had the courage to directly confront Yash and tell him that he should learn to listen to others first before jumping to conclusions and Aman was not even scared of Yash's anger like his own family πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ...Also when Yash sees Aman and Aarti together , I noticed a certain guilt in Yash's eyes and voice as if he knows somewhere he is at fault too the way he feels so possessive towards Aarti and so he was trying his best to avoid Aarti-Aman but Aman made sure he does not leave Yash till he is ready to listen to him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...In short Yash is trying to run away from the whole issue because he is scared that his own feelings for Aarti will come out as well but now Aman wont leave him unless he exposes Yash's feelings in open πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Reason 2 : From the flashback its clear that Aman's only motive to deliberately flirt with Aarti or to false praise her beauty etc etc is just to get a reaction from Yash because Aman guessed it from their first confrontation itself that Yash is madly in love with Aarti and extremely possessive about her or else Yash will not go to the extent of directly giving him a kick on his face without even trying to find out who is he πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...There itself Aman guessed it that Aarti's love is not one-sided  ,but even Yash is mad about her but he is in denial πŸ˜ƒ..And thats why Aman starts deliberatel flirting with Aarti to get Yash's reaction and he succeeds too because even though Yash was on phone during tea-time , his concentration was just on Aarti 😳 ;Yash dint enjoy Aman holding Aarti's hand or praising her pink suit reason why for the first time he says Aarti looks beautiful in yellow and not pink πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...So Aman achieves his mission of making Yash jealous and getting a reaction out of it to prove to Aarti that your husband too is in love with u πŸ˜ƒ...So whoever had tension of negative Aman can just chill since Aman is here to make Yash realise about his love for Aarti 😳😳

Reason 3 : Aman's dialogues r a riot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...His dialogue of "If Yash is not in love with u , then how can these 3 kids come " was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Then his other dialogue of "Yash is your deewana " is something we all wanted to hear and I loved the way Aarti blushes after hearing it 😳...and his climax dialogue of "If I knew Aarti is doing remarriage , then I would hv come with varmala all the way from denmark" takes the cake as it gives the first reality chk to Yash sice I can see the fear of loosing Aarti in his eyes when he listens to this dialogue of Aman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...Overall Aman's dialogues and Yash's reaction makes the episode a fun ride reason why I loved Aman today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aman is a harmless guy who just wants Yash to accept his love for Aarti and that was his only agenda in Mumbai but mayb Aman never thought his harmless flirting will get such extreme reaction from Yash later ...I think as per precap mayb Aman keeps some bet with Yash that whoever wins tennis match will take Aarti for dinner and then mayb Aman wins it and he takes Aarti to dinner ... Then they both get stuck up in rain .. rest is history ...