4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
is aarti being JKR in front of Bua and G3. I hope G3 realizes that Yash is jealous which means he must love Aarti...
Eva JQ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

Scindia family don't even allow their wife's to work or go out the hse without permission..even if ther is permission they should know thier limits...๐Ÿฅฑ Arti thinks she they don't mind and she could do anyting she wants she did not think this was wrong 

Aarti is occupied with her children, I think that can be a good reason for her working from home and focus on her small family ๐Ÿ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Epi starts with yash was about to say the truth when suddenly aarti and aman arrives there seeing which yash is all angry when aman tries to cool him off and requests him to first listen but yash is like i dont want to see your face and walks off in anger when aman runs behind yash

vidhi there drags aarti to her room and shows those photos and blasts her for not telling truth that night fiasco which she got from bhavri .. so aarti is like these photos r clicked by yash only and yes i made a mistake that i dint tell about the night fiasco to yash and i thought he does not know too .. but there is a reason to it ...

vidhi is not ready to listen to anything since aarti had hidden it when bua and gayu appears .. bua taunts aarti but aarti gives back to bua .. gayu is like leave all and tell me what happened

so flashback starts ..yash and aarti r standing under a roof ..kids r out .. aarti says lets go out to hv bhutta .. yash says let me bring umbrella ..just then aman comes from back to hold aarti ka arms when yash comes from behind and kicks aman on his face for trying to touch aarti ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

OMGG Possessive yash ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aarti didn't tell Yash about returning at 3. This is it ๐Ÿ˜†
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Angel back with his loaded Catoplane, to back you Aarti on Bua, go ahead tell your story๐Ÿ˜›
what is happening going nuts!
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Aarti's JRK mode!! and G3 accusing her of being impure!!!!what cheek!!! angry on Moth!! Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Full drama and Vidhi also grlling Aarti and Bua as if she got a pandoras box full of  choicest bits to accuse Aarti๐Ÿ˜ก she is spewing venom  on her.

Aman is a flirt no doubt Yash is so  mad and angry full of jealousy
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awww Aman.

Yash said how dare you touch my wife LOL
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

I Just cant wait for yash confrontation...which is possible happen this week end๐Ÿ˜†

We knows CVs and writers so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ