Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RISHBALA KI LOVESTORY YA NO. 4 KA GAME (FUNPOST)

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hmm...finally I understood what cvs want to convey Approve

There is one character in Rishbala's love hate story which has been loyal to them right from the beginning and let me tell u a secret even the great RK and the brave Madhu don't know about this memberShocked 

They say that marriages are made in heaven and it is destiny which decides about ur future prospects but in case of our beloved couple this statement is wrong 

For Rishbala Destiny and Heaven both are the puppets of the number 4Thumbs Up

Let me wear my detective cap and note down the important clues which prove that no. 4 is the culprit LOL

1) RK goes to jail for 4 days and 4 nights 

2) RK destroys Madhu's image in 4 days

3) Our tigress Madhu gifts RK the first token of love in the form of 4 slaps

4) The historical wedding of our beloved couple had only 4 pheres

5) RK apologies to Paddy 4 times

6) there were 4 childhood pics of RK printed in the newspaper

Basically I guess the cvs want to give us a hint of the future maybe

* Rishbala may confess their love 4 timesDay Dreaming
Hmm...Maybe Rk will tell I LOVE U BIWI (and it will echo 4 times or a better option Madhu will ask him to repeat as she did not hear it properly)
Madhu will reply I love u BIWI KE POSSESSIVE HUSBAND (again 4 times)

*4 close dance sequences (They should be so close to each other that Fevicol company will get a readymade advt. to say YE FEVICOL KA JODH HAI TUTEGA NAHIROFL)

* They may share 4 kisses at the right place Wink Blushing (but the censor board will chop those scenes again 4 timesROFL

* They will have 4 SRs and 4 honeymoons (I don't mind if the number in this section increases LOL we should inform the cvs that for this particular section the 4 number rule is an exceptionSilly)

*Rishbala will have 4 kids to be more precise 4 boys and 4 girls Sillybut if this happens the family planning department will raise strong objections

* WHEN RISHBALA WILL FALL IN LOVE THEY WILL MODIFY THE SONG "KISMAT SE TUM" AND WILL SING

4 NUMBER SE TUM HUMKO MILE HO KAISE CHODENGE YE HATH HUM NA CHODENGESilly

Hmm... right now I can think only of these possibilities LOL

if anyone has any other idea then pls share future mein cvs ko no. 4 track mein madat ho jaayegi ROFL

PLS COMMENT Embarrassed n press LIKEEmbarrassed

Love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 04 September 2012 at 11:18am

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashimalikah05nanisonai-adricaAnkeeeeeMAK222halemakhanSandiya90210ArShi_AbhIyaaparnapoduriDrashtiDhamiluvtelevision9crazzykurithendral_111Nihsonsunu123Udita4bhawna02starfire15789arnvkushidiana92CiaMaaneetadorableshaitanmaankisimmMisha34Sim44ManeetTUJANENAtara.singhania26_chaitrapari1689annie.dollApurvaLovesARVISiMi615siyanastressreliefJubilantRams3697nida6arul01zunaiba5..PlayfulKiss..kar1538shristi1muskaan_cute19.ramya-gurtian.ruhakhan-Anonymous11-kareena32alicemathd_soniarajlaAbhayangelhari21anjalisen85sangeeta9211dreamymishti88BhataktiAtma.kingofmeTheGreenArrowshri12BrunoMarsarunsunita_gmAshleyAngelenamehak173aan-rishrandhir_ki_dollSanthu.The.KingVina23TanuDDianBeing-HumanSexy_BitchK.AhmDDbiggestfanNeejuAIMAMALIKNanhi_AngelANJALI_SAMARIYACourageous_LeoRaDMG25meettu-anoshka-nehakapoor7misty_drastifananjucoolRiasagennyM_nandy_soni4eva-Veritaserum-seemamarymandy15VSai2008shafy_MNnamita25swetha10Basiliskaamirkhanfant_areebmandymore..NadiaZ..Mehek25nahtani88Sunsetglow-brokensoul-_Darling_punam2712kabslocksLittle_Mermaid.RageOfAnAngellove2_somaammu5prava55663Shru77renjini263afsh4a.EdwardCullen.-Mounika-dreamyjenniceTia.0Dark_ChocolatelehrEternal_Studsilent.desireanji-miraRashmi...Arnav90levernetodayzstartamanna1391Madhuri53Ziva01_Sparkles_Sri_Radhamysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanTheBlackJaguarLoquacious_AashInfinity.

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Awesome post.Clap

Ya 4 is an important person in their life fClap sure.

- RK also going to torture her for 40 years - It also has a 4
- Within 24 hrs Madhu made him say sorry - Has a 4
- So tomorrow again RK gave her 24 minutes - Again a 4 is there.

*4 close dance sequences (They should be so close to each other that Fevicol company will get a readymade advt. to say YE FEVICOL KA JODH HAI TUTEGA NAHIROFL)

They can have 4444 dance sequences.

* They may share 4 kisses at the right place Wink Blushing (but the censor board will chop those scenes again 4 timesROFL

They can have 4444... kisses too

* They will have 4 SRs and 4 honeymoons (I don't mind if the number in this section increases LOL we should inform the cvs that for this particular section the 4 number rule is an exceptionSilly)

And for this too 4444...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sunu123CiaMaaneetdiana92..PlayfulKiss..stressreliefrajladreamymishti88anjalisen85sangeeta9211Santhu.The.KingRiasagennyM_Darling_swetha10mandymoreMehek25Sunsetglowaamirkhanfant_areebmysteriousmillipiya-

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
awesome.. LOL

I hope the show also gets 4+ TRP... !!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

MAK222diana92SiMi615Jubilant..PlayfulKiss..sangeeta9211BhataktiAtma.kareena32NeejuTanuDDiangennyMseemamaryprava55663_Darling_-brokensoul-rahmona_paksweSunsetglowBasiliskswetha10piya-

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya-

Hmm...finally I understood what cvs want to convey Approve

There is one character in Rishbala's love hate story which has been loyal to them right from the beginning and let me tell u a secret even the great RK and the brave Madhu don't know about this memberShocked 

They say that marriages are made in heaven and it is destiny which decides about ur future prospects but in case of our beloved couple this statement is wrong 

For Rishbala Destiny and Heaven both are the puppets of the number 4Thumbs Up

Let me wear my detective cap and note down the important clues which prove that no. 4 is the culprit LOL

1) RK goes to jail for 4 days and 4 nights ...

On Vacation...LOL...4m his tharkeygiri...LOL

2) RK destroys Madhu's image in 4 days...

Return gift...4m would be hubby 2 his would b wife...LOL

3) Our tigress Madhu gifts RK the first token of love in the form of 4 slaps...

Zor ka Jhatka...LOL

4) The historical wedding of our beloved couple had only 4 pheres...

becoz of RK ...as he has got 4 ka chaska...LOL

5) RK apologies to Paddy 4 times...

Seems even thy (Paddy n Roma...were nt conscious... ) LOL

6) there were 4 childhood pics of RK printed in the newspaper...

RK ke 6 packs...LOL

Basically I guess the cvs want to give us a hint of the future maybe

* Rishbala may confess their love 4 timesDay Dreaming...

Aahaan...Tongue

*4 close dance sequences (They should be so close to each other that Fevicol company will get a readymade advt. to say YE FEVICOL KA JODH HAI TUTEGA NAHIROFL)...

Right LOL

* They may share 4 kisses at the right place Wink Blushing (but the censor board will chop those scenes again 4 timesROFL...

Nice idea...bt the last one line...nt accepted...LOL

* They will have 4 SRs and 4 honeymoons (I don't mind if the number in this section increases LOL we should inform the cvs that for this particular section the 4 number rule is an exceptionSilly)...I dnt mind...

Dil garden garden ho jayega...LOL

*Rishbala will have 4 kids to be more precise 4 boys and 4 girls Sillybut if this happens the family planning department will raise strong objections

Wht...would love 2 have twins 4 times...LOL
Hmm... right now I can think only of these possibilities LOL

if anyone has any other idea then pls share future mein cvs ko no. 4 track mein madat ho jaayegi ROFL

Awesum post...
PLS COMMENT Embarrassed

Love-Piya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunu123diana92..PlayfulKiss..rajla_Darling_piya-

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Lol 4 children... No 4 girls and 4 boys... This cracked me up..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diana92SiMi615..PlayfulKiss..gennyMpiya-

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
awesome.. LOL

I hope the show also gets 4+ TRP... !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

diana92..PlayfulKiss..gennyM_Darling_.EdwardCullen.piya-mysteriousmilli

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
lol LOL

Awesome post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diana92..PlayfulKiss..gennyM

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
awesome post dear...
loved ur all posbilities...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diana92..PlayfulKiss..gennyMpiya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index