Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

:s

XArshiX Senior Member
XArshiX
XArshiX

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Okay a few things I don't get! 
1. The great ASR has security outside his house then how is it possible for Shyam to send people into that house to set up camera?
2.how does Shyam come in and out of that house so easily without anyone realising! He told the family members he can't come into the house maybe he should tell that to the security as well and he should give them a picture as well like he did when Khushi wanted to enter AR office! 
3.HOW THE F*** IS SHYAM STILL ALIVE I swear if I was Khsuhi I would have probably got a brick by now and dashed in his forehead maybe that will knock some sense into him! 
4. I still don't get by doing all of these thing to UR wife wat will gain like okay they might be a chance you come back to the house and wat for money bitch Arnav stopped the pay checks to your account! 
5. How come they never showed shyams parents or about shyams PAST in the whole year I watched this episode I don't think once they actuelly mentioned Shyams parents like wouldnt your parents come To visit you or your daughter in law??  :s

And seriously Shyam what kind of PATNI are you PATNI my asss u don't even desurve that title! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra810

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index