India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Still having issues...

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I love Punar Vivah- absolutely love this show- but I am having some issues right now.

1. Where is Pari? I mean she got into a car with her producer last week and we haven't seen her since! Now I have not really enjoyed her character lately since I feel she has gone from being ambitious to being selfish but I am still wondering where she is.

2. All 3 Scindiya brothers need therapy and are inherently selfish. 
A. Pankaj/Vidhi- He wants Vidhi to be romantic with him but won't come out and tell her, instead he just gets frustrated 
B. Pratiek/Pari- Two people that have very different priorities and aren't willing to compromise with each other at this point
C. Yash/Aarti- Aarti is a bit naive but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt right now- Yash at this point just expects that Aarti knows exactly what is bothering him and is unwilling to clarify

3. Where has Aman been all this time? He and Aarti are best friends? but where in the world has been? And apparently he knows all of Yash and Aarti's issues? I mean has she been making secret calls to him or sending him emails that we haven't seen? Putting that aside though...I kind of have a crush on him right now so...yeah I hope he sticks around.

On a completely different note- I am hating how everyone flips sides so quickly- the second they believe that someone has done something wrong they turn on you in a dime, one minute Gayatri is praising Aarti to the high heavens, the next she's cursing her because of some perceived slight, Pankaj now believes that Aarti knows exactly what is going on with Yash and is just refusing to speak up, and now it appears that Vidhi is also turning the tables on Aarti? Has no one in this family ever sat down and just asked someone anything without jumping to conclusions or making arbitrary accusations? Because based on the precap it looks like that is EXACTLY what Vidhi is planning on doing -I however will reserve that bit of judgement till after todays episode...

All in all its clear that Aarti and Aman have their work cut out for them- I sincerely hope they are both up to the task! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

veronica1975armd11sjnplahoricrazejojo1986rakenduvadanateletubbykholitaakui1984NabihahNkapoor3maha9gafulu14

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Yeah agree with you but paridhi aka leena jumanishe is busy for her new movie himmatwala that why we can't see her in the serial yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

I love Punar Vivah- absolutely love this show- but I am having some issues right now.

1. Where is Pari? I mean she got into a car with her producer last week and we haven't seen her since! Now I have not really enjoyed her character lately since I feel she has gone from being ambitious to being selfish but I am still wondering where she is.

I have been wondering where she is as well!!! She is totally lost in her work I guess...Shoots and more shoots...It is not impossible...And seriously, she probably thinks there are more than enough people in the household to babysit Yash! I would think like that if i have a bro-in-law that is such a drama queen and the family is giving him all the attention that he wants! 

A. Pankaj/Vidhi- He wants Vidhi to be romantic with him but won't come out and tell her, instead he just gets frustrated 
B. Pratiek/Pari- Two people that have very different priorities and aren't willing to compromise with each other at this point
C. Yash/Aarti- Aarti is a bit naive but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt right now- Yash at this point just expects that Aarti knows exactly what is bothering him and is unwilling to clarify

Agreed totally!! What is wrong with these people and their lack of communication??? Do they not watch enough serials to know that all the problems crop up because of lack of communication..On this note, can Yash open his big mouth and tell us what happened already? We are also facing lots of issues because of his lack of communication!!!
3. Where has Aman been all this time? He and Aarti are best friends? but where in the world has been? And apparently he knows all of Yash and Aarti's issues? I mean has she been making secret calls to him or sending him emails that we haven't seen? Putting that aside though...I kind of have a crush on him right now so...yeah I hope he sticks around.

I know... I feels like Aman sorta like Aarti so I am wondering why Shoba didn't think of marrying Aarti to Aman??? And how come Aarti as friends and Yash doesn't???

On a completely different note- I am hating how everyone flips sides so quickly- the second they believe that someone has done something wrong they turn on you in a dime, one minute Gayatri is praising Aarti to the high heavens, the next she's cursing her because of some perceived slight, Pankaj now believes that Aarti knows exactly what is going on with Yash and is just refusing to speak up, and now it appears that Vidhi is also turning the tables on Aarti? Has no one in this family ever sat down and just asked someone anything without jumping to conclusions or making arbitrary accusations? Because based on the precap it looks like that is EXACTLY what Vidhi is planning on doing -I however will reserve that bit of judgement till after todays episode...

Haha...I think Vidhi must have gone through the wholr Mumbai trip with Aarti and she missed out mentioning Aman - this is what I gathered from her reaction looking at the camera...anyway, thought they developed  the photos and put them in an album..Tsk Tsk...

All in all its clear that Aarti and Aman have their work cut out for them- I sincerely hope they are both up to the task! 
I love your post cause I have the same thoughts as well!!!! I hope we can attain some enlightenment today...Though I am not that hopeful!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnplal_mirchi25lahoricrazeInkpen4877teletubbykholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
LOL agree , CV  give us a break and use some logique Confused, i mean dude thats the best you could come up with ? Disapprove you have a great cast , great story , but probably a drunk writers (or under drugs )

Edited by kholita - 04 September 2012 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11Inkpen4877

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

LOL agree , CV  give us a break and use some logique Confused, i mean dude thats the best you could come up with ? Disapprove you have a great cast , great story , but probably a drunk writers (or under drugs )

HILARIOUS!!!!!! but totally true- they have a fantastic cast, a unique story, and yet THIS is what they came up with? 
Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

Originally posted by Inkpen4877

I have been wondering where she is as well!!! She is totally lost in her work I guess...Shoots and more shoots...It is not impossible...And seriously, she probably thinks there are more than enough people in the household to babysit Yash! I would think like that if i have a bro-in-law that is such a drama queen and the family is giving him all the attention that he wants! 

Agreed totally!! What is wrong with these people and their lack of communication??? Do they not watch enough serials to know that all the problems crop up because of lack of communication..On this note, can Yash open his big mouth and tell us what happened already? We are also facing lots of issues because of his lack of communication!!!

I know... I feels like Aman sorta like Aarti so I am wondering why Shoba didn't think of marrying Aarti to Aman??? And how come Aarti as friends and Yash doesn't???

Haha...I think Vidhi must have gone through the wholr Mumbai trip with Aarti and she missed out mentioning Aman - this is what I gathered from her reaction looking at the camera...anyway, thought they developed  the photos and put them in an album..Tsk Tsk...

I love your post cause I have the same thoughts as well!!!! I hope we can attain some enlightenment today...Though I am not that hopeful!

Enlightenment seems...far to say the least Smile but I am keeping my fingers crossed for at the very least a mumbai flashback centered around Aarti and Aman so we might get some clarification as to what was going on...

Ooo I loved your point about why the heck didn't Shoba just set up Aarti with Aman? Its obvious how much he cares about her! 

Ok so the digital camera was in the kids room- hmmm is it just me or does that mean perhaps the kids met Aman, because obviously SOMEONE took those photos of Aarti and Aman...and why weren't the kids talking about Aman uncle?? And I have now just worked myself into another frenzy of confusion...
Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kslovers

Yeah agree with you but paridhi aka leena jumanishe is busy for her new movie himmatwala that why we can't see her in the serial yaar

Well thats good to know at least! I have been wondering how she's been absent and no one is talking about it in the family when there was such a hullabaloo about her wanting to "take classes" 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index