dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by dunia

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Great post

I loved Surya moments yesterday, Sandhy was superb and the surprise was too good. Husbands love such surprises, I wish that sandhy  will give some other shocking and ahem ahem surprises to suraj sa. Like kurta romance, towel romance, washroom romance, etc... he is going to be in cloud nineWaise agar ab tum Suraj ji ko Ferrari bhi gift kardo he won,t be satisfied, cause he wants some thing else... Ahem ahem... Blushing

Suraj is still waiting for his gift...BlushingHayee bechara it must be hard to wait, but i am not getting one thing. Does sandhya sleep with Chavi, at night i mean romance to 1 second mein bhi hojata hai...yeh konsa gift  soraj ne manga hai, jiskiliye  Surya have to wait after Chavis exam.
Is it something like Jetlee style romance like Dishkaoo Dishkaoo Action.The winner is gona dominate wohooo.LOL
 Great i will wait for ur gift, Suraj ji... and surya DBC

Mostly I am thinking these days wht can be the gift...Thinking Smiley Text  U r right if its a kiss then why to wait 4 chhavi's exam... And suraj will want DBC directly... Embarrassed Smiley Suraj is not that besharam like us...LOLLets see how much we have to wait 4 that mystery to solve...
Hilarious post again Dunia... Clap
Exactly that must be DBC if a husband ask for just a kiss after 7-8 months of marriage, i will faint on the spot and doubt ki yeh meri shadi kis se hui hai

I don't think CVs will show us DBC that much easily Embarrassed Embarrassed
They will keep us in waiting mode before showing such scenes. We have not even got any rain sequence and so you can imagine that DBC is a distant dream for all of us.

Yeh mirchi wali hasi theek nahin hai... CVs ka bharoosa kiya pata Singapor ki tarah fast speed mein chali jai...Dancing

Edited by dunia - 05 September 2012 at 6:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Great post

I loved Surya moments yesterday, Sandhy was superb and the surprise was too good. Husbands love such surprises, I wish that sandhy  will give some other shocking and ahem ahem surprises to suraj sa. Like kurta romance, towel romance, washroom romance, etc... he is going to be in cloud nineWaise agar ab tum Suraj ji ko Ferrari bhi gift kardo he won,t be satisfied, cause he wants some thing else... Ahem ahem... Blushing

Suraj is still waiting for his gift...BlushingHayee bechara it must be hard to wait, but i am not getting one thing. Does sandhya sleep with Chavi, at night i mean romance to 1 second mein bhi hojata hai...yeh konsa gift  soraj ne manga hai, jiskiliye  Surya have to wait after Chavis exam.
Is it something like Jetlee style romance like Dishkaoo Dishkaoo Action.The winner is gona dominate wohooo.LOL
 Great i will wait for ur gift, Suraj ji... and surya DBC

Mostly I am thinking these days wht can be the gift...Thinking Smiley Text  U r right if its a kiss then why to wait 4 chhavi's exam... And suraj will want DBC directly... Embarrassed Smiley Suraj is not that besharam like us...LOLLets see how much we have to wait 4 that mystery to solve...
Hilarious post again Dunia... Clap
Exactly that must be DBC if a husband ask for just a kiss after 7-8 months of marriage, i will faint on the spot and doubt ki yeh meri shadi kis se hui hai

I don't think CVs will show us DBC that much easily Embarrassed Embarrassed
They will keep us in waiting mode before showing such scenes. We have not even got any rain sequence and so you can imagine that DBC is a distant dream for all of us.

Yeh mirchi wali hasi theek nahin hai... CVs ka bharoosa kiya pata Singapor ki tarah fast speed mein chali jai...Dancing

Yeah, if CVs get to fast forward DBC, I will be more than happy dear, I don't wanna wait another whole year  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-dunia

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thanks friends!Hug

What Sooraj wants from Sandhya became the burning question!LOL
Keep on investigating yaaaron!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-duniaSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Thanks friends!Hug

What Sooraj wants from Sandhya became the burning question!LOL
Keep on investigating yaaaron!LOL

it might be 
Snadhya ji woh Bhaboo ko ek aur pota chahye Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutie-Ayeshi-