Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hello hello kaun?:-P (Page 6)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunia

Great post

I loved Surya moments yesterday, Sandhy was superb and the surprise was too good. Husbands love such surprises, I wish that sandhy  will give some other shocking and ahem ahem surprises to suraj sa. Like kurta romance, towel romance, washroom romance, etc... he is going to be in cloud nineWaise agar ab tum Suraj ji ko Ferrari bhi gift kardo he won,t be satisfied, cause he wants some thing else... Ahem ahem... Blushing

Suraj is still waiting for his gift...BlushingHayee bechara it must be hard to wait, but i am not getting one thing. Does sandhya sleep with Chavi, at night i mean romance to 1 second mein bhi hojata hai...yeh konsa gift  soraj ne manga hai, jiskiliye  Surya have to wait after Chavis exam.
Is it something like Jetlee style romance like Dishkaoo Dishkaoo Action.The winner is gona dominate wohooo.LOL
 Great i will wait for ur gift, Suraj ji... and surya DBC

BRILLIANT..!!LOLClap I loved that sentence..of Winner si gonna dominate..Yooohoo..you have added petrol into my FIRE..ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874duniaJuna04

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Wah, re wah...Farhu is back with her trademark, agmark & ISI mark bombastic threads.Star welkham bhakk pharhi...Big smile Sandhya never leaves even a single stone unturned to play pranksters around her hubby dear. She should've given him a kiss at least. And how beautifully our Chora was blushing hearing 'wo ayi nee...' these are the best couple aired ever in Indian Television History...mhara chora was no less than a prince in blue kurta & super sexy too...aur uski beendni toh perfect match...jaise gulaab aur khushboo...

JAMY JAMY JAMY.Hug.give me your address yaar I want to come & HUG YOU TIGHTESTROFL for saying these have to be the BEST EVER COUPLE IN INIDAN TELEVISION HISTORY..No Doubts whatsoever on that..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Great post

I loved Surya moments yesterday, Sandhy was superb and the surprise was too good. Husbands love such surprises, I wish that sandhy  will give some other shocking and ahem ahem surprises to suraj sa. Like kurta romance, towel romance, washroom romance, etc... he is going to be in cloud nineWaise agar ab tum Suraj ji ko Ferrari bhi gift kardo he won,t be satisfied, cause he wants some thing else... Ahem ahem... Blushing

Suraj is still waiting for his gift...BlushingHayee bechara it must be hard to wait, but i am not getting one thing. Does sandhya sleep with Chavi, at night i mean romance to 1 second mein bhi hojata hai...yeh konsa gift  soraj ne manga hai, jiskiliye  Surya have to wait after Chavis exam.
Is it something like Jetlee style romance like Dishkaoo Dishkaoo Action.The winner is gona dominate wohooo.LOL

BRILLIANT..!!LOLClap I loved that sentence..of Winner si gonna dominate..Yooohoo..you have added petrol into my FIRE..ROFL
i hope that my petrol will help u to give us some rocking post on next Surya momentLOL

sweetycutiefarhana874Juna04TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Great post

i hope that my petrol will help u to give us some rocking post on next Surya momentLOL

Waiting with BATED BREATH for the description..THe pLeasure being all mine..Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874dunia

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Great post

Mostly I am thinking these days wht can be the gift...Thinking Smiley Text  U r right if its a kiss then why to wait 4 chhavi's exam... And suraj will want DBC directly... Embarrassed Smiley Suraj is not that besharam like us...LOLLets see how much we have to wait 4 that mystery to solve...
Hilarious post again Dunia... Clap

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 05 September 2012 at 5:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Great post

Mostly I am thinking these days wht can be the gift...Thinking Smiley Text  U r right if its a kiss then why to wait 4 chhavi's exam... And suraj will want DBC directly... Embarrassed Smiley Suraj is not that besharam like us...LOLLets see how much we have to wait 4 that mystery to solve...
Exactly that must be DBC if a husband ask for just a kiss after 7-8 months of marriage, i will faint on the spot and doubt ki yeh meri shadi kis se hui hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Great post

Yes, I am thinking the same too, what can Suraj probably ask as gift, and I really doubt if he is that much straight-forward to ask DBC directly from Sandhya, I mean, he is afraid as to when Sandhya might get angry or upset. Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-dunia

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Great post

Exactly that must be DBC if a husband ask for just a kiss after 7-8 months of marriage, i will faint on the spot and doubt ki yeh meri shadi kis se hui hai

I don't think CVs will show us DBC that much easily Embarrassed Embarrassed
They will keep us in waiting mode before showing such scenes. We have not even got any rain sequence and so you can imagine that DBC is a distant dream for all of us.

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-dunia

Go to top