India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hello hello kaun?:-P (Page 5)

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
You guys are now on a machine to find out what actually Sooraj said to Sandhya..ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

DABH CV's are creative so keep guessing n in the end there won't be any sir-prise.. You'll all see Sooraj just have asked Sandhya to go on shopping n buy new kurtas for himself..Silly  Day Dreaming

@Ferrari:- I'm yet to watch the episode. Tu hain na threads create karne ke liye.. Mera backup and restore..You've created wonderful + hilarious thread. If you can guess that I'll be writing those kinda dialogues then you should include it in your post.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Great post

I loved Surya moments yesterday, Sandhy was superb and the surprise was too good. Husbands love such surprises, I wish that sandhy  will give some other shocking and ahem ahem surprises to suraj sa. Like kurta romance, towel romance, washroom romance, etc... he is going to be in cloud nineWaise agar ab tum Suraj ji ko Ferrari bhi gift kardo he won,t be satisfied, cause he wants some thing else... Ahem ahem... Blushing

Suraj is still waiting for his gift...BlushingHayee bechara it must be hard to wait, but i am not getting one thing. Does sandhya sleep with Chavi, at night i mean romance to 1 second mein bhi hojata hai...yeh konsa gift  soraj ne manga hai, jiskiliye  Surya have to wait after Chavis exam.
Is it something like Jetlee style romance like Dishkaoo Dishkaoo Action.The winner is gona dominate wohooo.LOL
 Great i will wait for ur gift, Suraj ji... and surya DBC

Edited by dunia - 05 September 2012 at 2:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHTOTAL-ROMANTIC

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Farhana Di, you have edited a lot after I saw it last night and now the post is rocking with some really fantastic lines and cute SurYa pictures. I am really glad that Suraj remembered the gift he asked to Sandhya and reminded her the same.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutiefarhana874dunia

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunia

Great post

I loved Surya moments yesterday, Sandhy was superb and the surprise was too good. Husbands love such surprises, I wish that sandhy  will give some other shocking and ahem ahem surprises to suraj sa. Like kurta romance, towel romance, washroom romance, etc... he is going to be in cloud nineWaise agar ab tum Suraj ji ko Ferrari bhi gift kardo he won,t be satisfied, cause he wants some thing else... Ahem ahem... Blushing

Suraj is still waiting for his gift...BlushingHayee bechara it must be hard to wait, but i am not getting one thing. Does sandhya sleep with Chavi, at night i mean romance to 1 second mein bhi hojata hai...yeh konsa gift  soraj ne manga hai, jiskiliye  Surya have to wait after Chavis exam.
Is it something like Jetlee style romance like Dishkaoo Dishkaoo Action.The winner is gona dominate wohooo.LOL

Yeah Dunia, I agree with you fully. Even if you gift Suraj something fabulous, Suraj will still ask Sandhya the thing that he wants.

I am waiting to see when Suraj gets his gift, and of course SurYa DBC as well, along with that, I am also waiting patiently for the rain sequence.

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Great post

Yeah Dunia, I agree with you fully. Even if you gift Suraj something fabulous, Suraj will still ask Sandhya the thing that he wants.

I am waiting to see when Suraj gets his gift, and of course SurYa DBC as well, along with that, I am also waiting patiently for the rain sequence.

me too would love to see some decent rain scene between SuryaEmbarrassed... i don,t want cottage RomanceSleepy, thats the way too old and used in other daramas... show me something different...Wink

sweetycutiefarhana874SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

me too would love to see some decent rain scene between SuryaEmbarrassed... i don,t want cottage RomanceSleepy, thats the way too old and used in other daramas... show me something different...Wink

Yeah, DABH is showing uniqueness on all fronts and so I guess there will be uniqueness in romance as well, I mean, that's why they are delaying the gift of Suraj and the DBC too. CVs are thinking how to show a unique DBC I guess. Tongue

dunia IF-Rockerz
dunia
dunia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Yeah, DABH is showing uniqueness on all fronts and so I guess there will be uniqueness in romance as well, I mean, that's why they are delaying the gift of Suraj and the DBC too. CVs are thinking how to show a unique DBC I guess. Tongue

I hope too, kahi aisa na ho ki sochti sochti bhool  jai ki DBC jaise bhi koi cheez honi chahye seriel mein...LOL

sweetycutiefarhana874SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

I hope too, kahi aisa na ho ki sochti sochti bhool  jai ki DBC jaise bhi koi cheez honi chahye seriel mein...LOL

Yeah, it may be possible too Dunia. If CVs get too busy in making Sandhya IPS, DBC may obviously go for a toss. You and I will keep waiting endlessly then

Go to top