India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hello hello kaun?:-P (Page 4)

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Deebz...great guess..that gave me another idea..he might hv asked sandy to wear the same saree she wore in their disastrous SR? So that they cud erase all the bitter memories wid sweet ones...

Shirin...hahaha..i saw that scene atleast 10times...that expression was so cute na! Loved it...I hv never seen any actor as talented as Anas...he can change his expression within fraction of a second! Magician he is!

Edited by farhana874 - 04 September 2012 at 5:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutieDeebz-Ayeshi-.Ami.Brahmaputra.NJ.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Vrooommm... Ferrari..Hug Hug Hug Hug

I'm yet to watch the episode but it's seems that another cute segment of SuYya n this time romance in phone..

I'm ROFL by reading JAMi and shirin's replies.. Good use of emoticon shirin..Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Deebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra.NJ.

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
oye hoye!!Farhaa is back to her sweet cute posts!!Big smileNow that SurYa are bak in Hanuman Galli,We will have more of this from you.Smile

It was a soooper cute segement! I guess they've this neeluji voice recorded that says, "Saandhyaaa beendiniii" everytime SurYa are upto somethingROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutieDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-.NJ..Ami.

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
But didn't u get the feeling Sur was a trifle worried? Yeh Sandhyaji kahin mobile se kaam nahi chalaa rahi hai na?? Bechaara! who can blame him? He is waiting and waiting.Meanwhile Sandy is looking cuter and cuter in her new baandni sarees! Yeh kaisi pareeksha hai?

Edited by Deebz - 04 September 2012 at 8:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutieMisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-farhana874.Ami.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Amlu...It was very very very cute! Jaldi dekh!LOL
Tu dekhti toh badiya sa thread kholti...What is mobile number...what is ur smile number...karni hain private baatein...LOL

Nainaaa...Hahaha...I was telling Sadhana'ji the same that it's their hatke way to cut surya scenes...They use bhabo's voice instead of director's!LOL

Deebz...Yes yes...Sooraj toh dar hi gaya tha...That's why he immediately made it very clear that after chhavi's exam...mujhe woh chahiye jo aap se bola tha!Day Dreaming
I hope and pray along with chhavi's exam, this pareeksha of sooraj will come to it's end too!LOL

Edited by farhana874 - 04 September 2012 at 8:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sweetycutieDeebz-Ayeshi-.Ami.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Awww yaaar..SeriouslyEmbarrassed..& can you all beleive our Suraj saShocked hasnt forgotten about that REAL KISSY WALA GIFTTongueWink which is still to come ..Gosh ..he is not gonna let it go ,,& Sandhya dint know whether to hide her face in shyness or jump in happiness of ecitement of her new foudn Majnu wala Husband..aw..LOLDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetycutieDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
ya very nice scene...and its getting better day by day...the upcoming track has all...love, mystery and lot more to offer us...i am so hooked to it...

b2011sweetycutieDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Good  post  Thumbs Up and  beautiful  pics.The  phone  convo  btw  Sandhya  and  Suraj  was  a  fabulous  scene . The  chemistry  btw  them  was  perfect  and  this  is  1  of  the  very  few  shows  where  there  is  an  emotinal  connect  btw  the  leads.Loved  Sandhya  becoming  naughty  over  the  phone and  suraj  getting  quite  serious  thinking  it  was  some  other  woman.The  sudden  change  of  xpression  when Suraj  realises  it  was  sandhya  was  beautifully  potrayed  by  Anas.On  the  whole  it  was  a  good  episode

b2011sweetycutieDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-

Go to top