sweetycutie Goldie
sweetycutie
sweetycutie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
such a lovely scene of surya...just loved it!!!Big smile
sandy is so naughty...WinkWink
wo..i...ni...HeartHeart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreSonarMeyesadhana1234b2011shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2-Liebe-Brahmaputra

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Lovely postSmile Sandyas badmashi...really loved it...such a cute surya sceneWink

The phone convo was simple, innocent and romantic..Classic surya scene...Heart

Nive episode...pre-capShocked not looking good.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreSonarMeyesadhana1234b2011sweetycutieshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra.NJ.TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Liebe-

Pappu. Senior Member
Pappu.
Pappu.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Farhana...Thanks for the thread and ur title is apt for today's epi...Tongue

wat a cute phone convo...LOLEmbarrassed Sandy's badmaash...Wink really adorable couple...Day Dreaming
there were so many shows/movies which has cute phone convo between the leads...
but SurYa's phone convo...very unique one...only ten feet away,even they see each other's face thro' a window, bt phone convo...wow...StarEmbarrassed
Suraj's gift and Sandy blushing...Blushing

Brandon - Meena convo : bimal bimala...ROFL

Precap: RK kept something in Suraj's pocket...AngryD'oh

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.Aresadhana1234b2011sweetycutieshehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2Juna04-Liebe-.Ami..NJ.TOTAL-ROMANTICBrahmaputra

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Oh God...!!! After many efforts I was able to stop guessing what suraj ji whispered to Sandhya... But now again its in my mind... I mean yah.. I want to kiss you sounds good but in hindi..!!! Isn't the hindi translation is little awkward... What did Suraj want from her??? Sooo want 2 know...   confused and unsure smiley 

And shadi shuda suraj ji and his chahnewali... Oy hoy...!! Sandy... You r such a naughty girl... Kaise bechara bana diya Suraj ji ko...This was the best prank by Sandy but I think Suraj is getting used to it... crying with laughter emoticon A very Playful style of saying Wo I Nee from our badmash Sandy... hello handsome smiley

And I think Suraj to know about Sandy's parents and the meaning of the pen is not too far... But I dont think I will be able to watch 2mro's episode... Our Suraj ji is in trouble...Shocked Only after reading the WU I will be able to watch... And without any clue Sandy started to suspect RK I guess... Such detective mind yaar Sandy ki... RK... Jara bachke... Hamara bindni sa kisi thanedarni se kam nahi hain...female gangster emoticon

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreSonarMeyesadhana1234b2011sweetycutieshivenishehjarDEBOLINA96Deebzfarhana874Juna04MJV2-Liebe-TOTAL-ROMANTICSAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputra.NJ.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@ Ayeshi--> Nice post with some rocking emoticon. Yeah, hindi translation is a bit weird and I doubt whether Suraj said Sandy about the kiss or not.  of course, tomorrow Suraj will be troubled by police due to RK's evil tricks. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreSonarMeyesadhana1234b2011DEBOLINA96Deebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-MJV2Brahmaputra.NJ.-Liebe-

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Agreed...Big smile
                       The first SurYa scene was the highlight of today's episode (4th September 2012,episode no.272)...Once & again Sandhya proposed Sooraj..(Thanks a ton to that Singaporean/Chinese girl who asked Sooraj to propose Sandhya saying 'Wo I Ni' Star) Well,what i can see is that...Sandhya is definitely MISCHIEVOUS but Sooraj is very much NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!! The way he told Sandhya that inspite of getting the Mobile Phone as a gift from her,he STILL DESPERATELY WANTS the said gift from her,RIGHT AFTER Chavi's supplementary exam will get over...It was a complete order from him to her..& Sandhya's shyness after hearing that order or demand,was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well,Sandhya..WE ALL too want you to SATISFY Sooraj with that *wanted* gift..AFTER Chavi's exam..Wink Let's hope that it will be DBC only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming
                          And another thing,Gaurav Sharma is doing a fab job as Rajkumar...Keep it up!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreSonarMeyesadhana1234b2011shivenisweetycutieshehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-.Ami.Brahmaputra-Liebe-.NJ.

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Wow lovely description of today's epi:-)simple,cute,wonderful surya's phone conversation.loved it.i think deepika in real life also too badmaashi na.suraj in that blue kurta looks so sexy:-)beautiful pair which god sent to us to watch them:-)and in 29th epi suraj asked sandhya was only one word, that word wt word CHUMMA.i watched so many times only this word only said by suraj to sandhya.and i am sure:-)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreSonarMeyesadhana1234b2011sweetycutieshehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-.NJ.Brahmaputra

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Many thanks Farhana for the lovely thread.Yeah the convo is so adorable, surya are getting cute day by day. Sandy's smile(with her mouth turning to one side) when she does badmashi is so so cute.Suraj couldn't even recognize the number, I think initially he was in hurry to find out whose phone is that and then bit tensed afterwards.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Haych.AreSonarMeyeb2011sweetycutieDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra.NJ.

Go to top