India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Right now Anjali is the CUPID!!

heavenspirit Goldie
heavenspirit
heavenspirit

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Yeah right now for me Anjali is the cupid. Many of Arshians can question about it...that HOW?!?!?

Now here are some points:

1. After the accident Arnav (not ASR) is broken. As we can see his expression when he was trying to say his sister that the baby is no more just with his eyes. It was not the ruthless ASR...but Arnav, so helpless got support from Khushi...Arnav was trying to hide his tears in front of everyone...but when Khushi asked him to see Anjali he expressed his 1st weakness that he can't. Confused

2. When everyone was leaving hospital, Arnav was staying there for Anjali...but Khushi was staying there for Arnav...and yes Arnav gave his acceptance by looking at her without saying any word. Embarrassed

3. Arnav was remembering his past...he was shattered...but he expressed his frustration of not keeping Anjali happy in front of Khsuhi. The mighty ASR who never accepted his failure in front of anyone...yesterday he accepted his defeat. Cry

4. Arnav revealed his past which was under the curtain for a long time...Khushi didn even try to find out anything...but Arnav did it by himself...becoz he was devastated for Anjali. Cry

5. Arnav didn have any courage to meet Anjali...but it was Khushi who gave him strength to see his sister by hugging him...holding his hand. Big smile

6. Arnav was out of control when he saw Shyam there to see Anjali...but Khushi controlled him, and asked him to stay calm. Clap

7. Arnav was punching Shyam, Dadi tried to stop him, but only Khushi cud take control over him. And she actually did it. Clap

8. Arnav brought Anjali at home, but he wanted and allowed only Khushi to be with him. Anjali and Khushi both are equally important for him. Big smile

9. At last, when he announced that it was his house and Shyam will never return for Anjali, Khushi was beside him as his partner...companion...she didn raise a single question over his any decision from hospital to home. Star

Maybe my analysis is wrong, but after the 1st meet(fashion show at sheesh mahal)...it was always Anjali or Shyam( Anjali's husband) who have been the cupid of these love birds. And according to me its still the same. May be CVs are giving Anjali more screen space, but according to the story it still the love story of Arnav and Khushi who are still trying to understand each other from the core without losing a chance. 

p.s: sry for the long post. don knw how much meaningful is this. plz show ur appreciation by comment if u liked it. Smile 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ranisatv4anji_22tajyglsimple_dimple93priyankaaSumukiCyberpsychoooipkknd06abavisikhni_momo121

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u! :)
tfs ur thoughts :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenspirit

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged