India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Football (Page 2)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I just want to see Panchi kicking the ball and scoring. And maybe it's a lucky fluke and after scoring, she'll stand stunned and mumble, "It's a goal?" Everyone is shocked and when the realization sets in, the whole rushes to her and the girls have this huge team hug while the boys stand in the audience, cheering and blowing trumpets and what not :P 

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

It may seem unlikely,but if the rest of the three girls have been roped in,then the CVs are definitely upto something.I would love to see KD's face if Kiya plays FOOTBALL.
i cnt even imagine how KD will react to thisLOL anywayz i wanna see Kiya and Bobby's bond though disTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I think all the girls will play nd maybe this is the trip cvs were talking about Tongue

-Rema-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

I think all the girls will play nd maybe this is the trip cvs were talking about Tongue

oh yeah maybeTongue

pluviophile.

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Currently Kiya is busy with KD and other stuff, i highly doubt Bobby (for a moment, we shouldnt ignore the fact that Kiya is unliked by almost everyone in the school LOL) would convince her to play Confused
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Currently Kiya is busy with KD and other stuff, i highly doubt Bobby (for a moment, we shouldnt ignore the fact that Kiya is unliked by almost everyone in the school LOL) would convince her to play Confused
i dnt think anyone will even try to convince her and she will get convincedLOL i think someone from the boys maybe KD will say she dsnt even know how to play football or somefink against Kiya Gujral's ego which will turn into show the boys what girls can doTongue

inna7

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i think kiya vl be selected at d last n she vl surprise everyone by playing better than evry1 except bobby...i want them to practice for it in college ground wid boys watching, raining all of a sudden n girl njoyin playing in d rain...then der may be romantic rainy scene of all d 4 couples especially kisha n rahi...

inna7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index