Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think all the girls will play nd maybe this is the trip cvs were talking about πŸ˜›

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

I think all the girls will play nd maybe this is the trip cvs were talking about πŸ˜›

oh yeah maybeTongue
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Currently Kiya is busy with KD and other stuff, i highly doubt Bobby (for a moment, we shouldnt ignore the fact that Kiya is unliked by almost everyone in the school πŸ˜†) would convince her to play πŸ˜•
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Currently Kiya is busy with KD and other stuff, i highly doubt Bobby (for a moment, we shouldnt ignore the fact that Kiya is unliked by almost everyone in the school πŸ˜†) would convince her to play πŸ˜•

i dnt think anyone will even try to convince her and she will get convincedπŸ˜† i think someone from the boys maybe KD will say she dsnt even know how to play football or somefink against Kiya Gujral's ego which will turn into show the boys what girls can doπŸ˜›
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i think kiya vl be selected at d last n she vl surprise everyone by playing better than evry1 except bobby...i want them to practice for it in college ground wid boys watching, raining all of a sudden n girl njoyin playing in d rain...then der may be romantic rainy scene of all d 4 couples especially kisha n rahi...