Posted: 11 years ago
According to 2days episode Royal girls will participate in Foodball match competition and Bobby alredy asked Juhi and Panchi to participate in this wiv her so i was wondering will Kiya also somehow cum wiv dem to play the match.

i cnt wait to see boy's reactions seeing girls playing football😛😛😆
Ikr !

I hope Kiya is also deir in d Team !
i think kiya vl play n join them after sometime as she does not really hate anyone n she wants to prove herself dat she is more than just her family name as said by jj to her...she may turn out to be a star player after bobby...juhi wants to wear a bikini...eeew 🤢
and when plays football i want kd to see that n i want to his expressions.lol😛 
Kiya playing football would be so lol haha
It may seem unlikely,but if the rest of the three girls have been roped in,then the CVs are definitely upto something.I would love to see KD's face if Kiya plays FOOTBALL.
i think kiya may turn out to be a all-rounder n dressing up like tantrum chick n being is just a cover-up to hide her real feelings...wat if kiya shines in d match n doing d winning goal(offcourse bobby doing d maximum goal) n d teames photo cums in paper wid bobby n kiya praised d most, wat vl be er mom n sis's reaction?
Originally posted by keshiya

and when plays football i want kd to see that n i want to his expressions.lol😛 
me 2😳
I just want to see Panchi kicking the ball and scoring. And maybe it's a lucky fluke and after scoring, she'll stand stunned and mumble, "It's a goal?" Everyone is shocked and when the realization sets in, the whole rushes to her and the girls have this huge team hug while the boys stand in the audience, cheering and blowing trumpets and what not :P 
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

It may seem unlikely,but if the rest of the three girls have been roped in,then the CVs are definitely upto something.I would love to see KD's face if Kiya plays FOOTBALL.
i cnt even imagine how KD will react to this😆 anywayz i wanna see Kiya and Bobby's bond though dis😛