India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gauri's pregnancy results... (Page 4)

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I was very much pro abortion...After I conceived my son and saw him for the 1st time in ultrasound...he was hardly few cms sized foetus then Smile
It changed my view.
Tht tiny foetus was moving around...they are helpless to even protect theselves.
Abortion is not a family planning meathod...
A person should be responsible enough to use contraceptives if they dont wnat a kid.
There's no execuse for carelessness...Do people forget wearing proper clothes ? Brushing their teeth ? or other daily chore ?
So why to forget using contraceptives ?
Btw abortion is a very complicated thing...mother and the foetus share more than a million nerves...When foetus is pulled out all these nerve endings bleed...there's a risk of bleeding to death.
So abortion is not good for mother as well as child.
It can be allowed in extreame cases like rape or complicated pregnancy...but it should not be a casual birth control meathod.
GaGa should be responsible till they r ready to have kids having accidental pregnancy twice proves their stupidity.
If gauri dosent want her baby she can give it up for adoption there are many childless couple who are desperate for kids.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chytra

shamar Newbie
shamar
shamar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
THIS IS A WELL KNOWN SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT TILL DATE NO METHOD OF CONTRACEPTION EXISTS EXCEPT ABSTENTION WHICH IS 100 %  full proof . DESPITE TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU CAN GET PREGNANT .

secondly, ofcourse its not something women willingly go through - but just like surgeries are carried out depsite all their ill effects when necessary , so is abortion the only resort under accidental pregnancies - IF YOU CANT GuARANTEE THE CHILD A HAPPY LIFE .   Nobody but parents can be sure they will be able to provide that upbringing , who can guarantee a family who would take such a child ? Besides  sometimes when pregnancies are to complicated to allow for abortion - people do let them out for adoption . But i just would never judge those woman who decide to take this step under circumstances where they can not be sure . i shudder to think how many unwanted children would be allowed to live miserable because of unwanted pregnancies !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimatelasingh

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Gauri is such a crook, she will not terminate the baby. Neither she cares for the child or for Jagiya, All she wants is her own happiness, no matter how others people suffer because of her deeds.

i think she will try to use this as her weapon to fight again with Jagiya and make his life like hell. She will not reconcile nor ask for any forgiveness from her In laws. If she does also she will do it as her by cheating everyone to get back into Jagiya home and make all members life miserable.

I think all this melodrama will lead to one of these things.

1. Either her own evil deeds will make her health suffer so bad that she will again have miscarriage and she will be then kicked out of the house.

2. Or she will deliver the child and during this she will be shown with trouble delivery of the child and Gauri will deliver the child and will die on her delivery bed. The child will be taken care by Anandi and Jagiya as their own. I can also see CVs can show Jagiya will be the doctor during Gauri trouble some delivery.

They can also drag the show that Gauri parents will sue Jagiya stating that Jagiya only killed her daughter Gauri because he did not like her. Due to which Jagiya will be also put into jail. And again Anandi and family will help Jagiya come out of this trouble with the help of Shiv may be...the story goes on and on...

shamar Newbie
shamar
shamar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
besides child birth is sometimes equally bad for women's health -  and continous childbirth erodes their longterm health .  But when they want children , woman still undergo it . So when they are not able to garantee the right life , they shd be allowed not to.

Besides in countries like ours , till today women are not allowed to practice contracaeption - sometimes faced with patriarchal family set ups , abortion is the only choice left to them !

elasingh

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I agree no contraceptive is 100% effective but atleast people should use it to avoid preganancy.
Have u seen a dead foetus ??
I have seen it...I have seen foetuses squirming and struggling to breathe after they r pulled out of the womb CryCry

Its not abt right or wrong its biut humanity...its just cruel to kill something for silly reasons...
I have said tht abortion is OK in extreame cases like rape and complications but I hate people who r careless and then kill the baby because they dont want kids.
Not allowed to use precaution is most absurd thing I have ever heard...They r freely distributed by govt.
If a person wants they will use it...Else they will play the victim card.
I dont agree tht abortion should be used as a birth control method.
I am not saying tht there should be law banning abortion but it should be in  a person's conscious to be careful.

Edited by nniks - 05 September 2012 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chytratiny15

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Vamita - I am btwn pro-life n pro-choice!  I think fetus is life, but till it is born or viable...its mother's body and choice.

There are enuff unwanted and unloved children in the world.  G doesn't want the baby and as such she won't be a good mother for it.  If that's the case then she should abort or give the child away to good adoptive parents.  

On this, am not going to six on my soap box and judge her...though I do feel she has an obligation to inform Jagat.  

I will judge her if she uses the child (born or unborn) as a weapon against Jagya or the Singhs

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 September 2012 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarsarandhamansimat

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
there is abortion law also in many countries to avoid illegal abortion .btw strong reason to abort is to save mother life like if tausa first wife is allow to abort thent it was ok because it can save life of tausa first wife but unfortunately both mother and child died

tiny15

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
 HI All, here are my views on the matter. Please feel free to comment.

1. Being doctors, it might mean that Gauri and Jagya can be more careful in birth control, but it doesn't mean that they are superior to nature. Again, Gauri is a doctor, alright but that doesn't mean that she is foolproof against pregnancy. And I can say that even if they didn't take birth control, it's not that wrong. Because according to their lives a week ago, they were together. Maybe if no fight had happened, they would have welcomed this baby in the world? 

2. I think the decision to bring a child in this world is a personal decision of the parents. In this particular case, the father has already left the mother. Whatever be the reason for separation, however wrong Gauri was in her conduct, but the fact of the matter is that right now, Gauri is a single, pregnant lady, abandoned by her lover. So right now, the decision lies in her hand solely, to whether abort it or raise it.

3. It's perfectly alright for a single woman to abort a baby. If she doesn't want the entire responsibility of a child on her shoulder, what's so wrong in that? She has the right to decide in life. If she had decided to raise the baby by herself, then also I would have said its a right decision. But at the end of the day, I respect the fact that Its HER DECISION TO CHOOSE if she is wants to take it up.

4.Also, the child will be out of wedlock, with no father. Which woman would want to bring a child in such scenario? Imagine the condition of an illegitimate child without a father in country like India? Grandparents might help in raising the kid, but they can't give the child the love, name and protection of a father. 

So in this scenario, despite all Gauri's faults, I don't find any fault if she decides to abort the baby. BTW, if she had decided to keep the baby, then we would have all shouted that she is using the baby to get Jagya back. So its like a lose-lose situation for her. 

Whatever be the status of JaGa relation, however much Gauri has lied and manipulated, but I respect her decision. 

Edited by mansimat - 05 September 2012 at 1:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarsarandhaelasingh

Go to top