Gauri's pregnancy results... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vamita

Now that we know that Gauri is pregnant, but doesn't wants anything to do with the kid, what do you all feel she will do...? Abort the kid? Or will she give birth...?
 Ethically, she should Let go her ego as a mother to her unborn child, go and ask for forgiveness from Jagya and his family...? But will she do it? Will her ego let her do it...?
You can see, that she is still not blaming anyone and just wants nothing to do with Jagya...So, wants nothing to do with his kid...
What do you all think one should do, in such a condition...? I know many of you care less, but still this is the reality of life...There are many people who don't give a damn to others feelings in this world, but still at this stage, where they have to make touch decisions...At this stage Gauri should think about her unborn child...It is not just Jagat's child, but hers too, and she has the life of a little unborn baby in her hands...Morally, though their relationship is almost over, a mother can never kill or even think about killing the baby herself...But Gauri seems to be in an insane world, where nothing matters now...! She wants nothing to do with the baby...So, what do you think her next step would be...?
It is her initial reaction.She was just coming around the moment she opened her eyes she was told of the news about her pregnancy.And just before her blackout her thoughts were revolving around her relationship with J about how it started and how it all ended and her mind is still thinking about that's why her reaction has been negative.
You are right she is not blaming anyone at present and she also doesn't want anything to do with J.At present she thinks of the baby as the product of a relationship that has gone bad not as an individual.The baby has not yet become real to her. 
Her world has come down crashing around her In this situation she is bound to feel that way right now.Once she starts thinking about the unborn baby she may change her mind.For whatever reasons she may decide to keep the baby too.Who knows the baby may change her for better.

Even the first time around she hasn't embraced the idea of having baby immediately she took time to accept it but she was genuinely looking forward however careless she might have been.
May be with time she may accept the baby and her mother may convince her to keep the baby.

It is too early to make predictions about what she would do.
I would like to add one more thing ,i agree that a child is result of wedlock and they are doctors too So ya they could have been responsible,but did they knew that they wud get seperated ?they were planning to get married right ,soon after that they wud settle up legal issues ,whats the problem with having baby,the birth is going take place after 9 months ,so whats was the problem ,nothing,finaly its a show cvs give attention to twists and turns and not such issues.Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
i agree with A2ZV in one point even i don't want Jagaya and Gauri to reconcile only because of child ..because if we see their relation is broken with very less chances of repairment ðŸ˜•as J went to say to G he will never forget what she did with him and this is his last promise to her ...so i don't think he is going to trust her or love her anymore ..and G she is not on the verge of understanding one thing what wrong she did with J instead she is  sitting in victim mode that its he who did wrong with her thats why want no relation with him  even she is ready to kill her child because of it ...so for the sake of child even if  they compromised they will definitely be living in a very forceful relation and effect will land on poor kid ...as parents living in forceful relation their daily fights ( j and g already use to have  lots of fights before ) or even if they didn't fight and live in a very silent relation very less talking to each other will  have very bad effect on child children have a very disturbed upbringing in such cases ...well i know J is not so cruel if he came to know G is pregnant with his child he will definitely take up the child's responsibility but i think G won't tell him .neither will let her parents tell ..😕J is more like making efforts to be accepted by his family and G is angry with him he chose his family over her and she lost her challenge ...🤢so child being brought up with such parents who have so many differences with each other will definitely end being a psycho ðŸ¤”so  it will be more good if he is raised by any one of them alone ...better will be J ..as if he is accepted back by singhs some time later which i know he will after winning trust back ...singhs will give the child good upbringing..for G its close to impossible to make up with singhs she holds enmity with them since childhood ..life has given her many chances to think they are no bad as she thinks but heck no she doesn't care each time she proved herself worst in front of them and if she raised the kid then she will indeed make him a psycho like her hating singhs ðŸ˜•and also G is very career centered woman who cares less about relations more about her career so how much time she will give to child ..send him to boarding school ..again not good upbringing to child so in my opinion it will better if child lands with J somehow 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
is  gauri aur jagya ki galtiyon ki saza unborn child kyon bhugte . gauri ko child raise karne mein koi problem nahi pur jagya se irritated hai to child ko bhi abort kar dena chahti hai .what a weird logic by gauri
 Well i think ideally the family should forgive both jagiya and gauri , especially on coming to know of her pregnancy - am sure if anandi gets to know, she will push them towards it.

However i'm far more disturbed about this idea that its wrong to abort a child if you are not ready for any reason. There is a reason for which abortion rights were bestowed on women. Here a man who declared his love for her , broke his other commitments  simply on getting to know about a lie about her education decided to abandon her and go back ! As if he had never lied to her right from the beggining about his being single - a far bigger lie, yet she accepted him out of love . But after 8 years of marriage , the spoilt kunwar one fine day decided to live this life he chose and happily go back to his past - mind you a thirty year old man , not a 20 something who had just consummated a bal vivaah. I would like to see which other man would behave like this at such a stage instead of talking, negotiating, discussing first ...

She was always deeply insecure and this ofcourse has driven her inner insecurities further. If not being sure whether jagiya would ever be back, she thinks of aborting because she does not want to bring up this child on her own without a father - she has commited no crime. Birt control and abortion are there to ensure children are given birth to only when they are wanted, when the parents have the resources and desire to do so. Abortion of accidental pregnancies under such circumstances is hardly a crime - its much worse to bring a child for whom you are not ready and whose future you cannot ascertain !! I would say even if this breakup with jagiya had not happened, if she and jagiya felt the time was not right, they had a right to abort the child.
Originally posted by surabhi01

what a cruel mother

true and should say mothers as gauri aur uski chudel mom dono cruel hai...
ya apni khushi ke liye aur kisi aur gussa unborn child pe nikalna cruelty hai Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
get aborted
move on
marry someone else
Originally posted by shamar

Well i think ideally the family should forgive both jagiya and gauri , especially on coming to know of her pregnancy - am sure if anandi gets to know, she will push them towards it.

However i'm far more disturbed about this idea that its wrong to abort a child if you are not ready for any reason. There is a reason for which abortion rights were bestowed on women. Here a man who declared his love for her , broke his other commitments  simply on getting to know about a lie about her education decided to abandon her and go back ! As if he had never lied to her right from the beggining about his being single - a far bigger lie, yet she accepted him out of love . But after 8 years of marriage , the spoilt kunwar one fine day decided to live this life he chose and happily go back to his past - mind you a thirty year old man , not a 20 something who had just consummated a bal vivaah. I would like to see which other man would behave like this at such a stage instead of talking, negotiating, discussing first ...

She was always deeply insecure and this ofcourse has driven her inner insecurities further. If not being sure whether jagiya would ever be back, she thinks of aborting because she does not want to bring up this child on her own without a father - she has commited no crime. Birt control and abortion are there to ensure children are given birth to only when they are wanted, when the parents have the resources and desire to do so. Abortion of accidental pregnancies under such circumstances is hardly a crime - its much worse to bring a child for whom you are not ready and whose future you cannot ascertain !! I would say even if this breakup with jagiya had not happened, if she and jagiya felt the time was not right, they had a right to abort the child.

@bold

1. Why Singh family should forgive a girl like Gauri who ruined their Son and Legal DIL's 16 yrs of marriage and intentionally insulted them again an again and again... Women like Gauri is only a home breaker not a home maker. what if tomorrow Jagiya will sleep with another woman(call girl type) and accidentally she will get pregnant then Singh family should accept her also bcoz she is carrying their son's baby? Gauri is not Jagiya;s wife till date that's why after the big fight they separated without any hassle but Anandi was the actual wife. He had to go thru the legal process for separation with Anandi.
  2. He was not angry bcoz she lied for her education. She went to insult his father and other family member and told him that she went to see her cousin.
  3. Jagya and Gauri was only living together for 2 years and they had so called affairs for about 5 yrs. Anandi is marred for 17 yrs.

She is a successful surgeon so she is capable to raise a child  all by herself with the help of her parents but this woman is selfish she won't give birth untill she sees any Phayda.

This is my person POV. I got married at the age of 15 naturally got pregnant early too everyone including hubby and in-laws told me to abort it but I didn't. I am completely antiabortion unless rape child.

As per kataupanishad, we always have 2 options to choose in our life...(1) the one that attracts senses (that binds us) & (2) the one that attracts the intellect(that frees us)...
Going by this, we hv 2 options for Gauri...
as per the first one,she shd feed her ego n move ahead single to pursue her own interests...letting jagat n his child lose...n face the society just like Anandi had faced...
So far she never faced her colleagues n society...

As per the second one,she shd realize, repent , repair n resume her bharpur samsar ...to lead the rest of life hassle free...

Wish Mr.33 inject some sense into her as she is not open to any one in the world... N she had no guru ...as guru wards off the darkness of ignorance by switching the light of wisdom on("gu" karo andhakarasya , "Ru"karaha thannivarakaha)

Happy Teachers Day...

Without guide our journey is merely a blind pursuit of dreams...

Edited by sreevask - 11 years ago