Balika Vadhu

Gauri's pregnancy results...

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Now that we know that Gauri is pregnant, but doesn't wants anything to do with the kid, what do you all feel she will do...? Abort the kid? Or will she give birth...?
 Ethically, she should Let go her ego as a mother to her unborn child, go and ask for forgiveness from Jagya and his family...? But will she do it? Will her ego let her do it...?
You can see, that she is still not blaming anyone and just wants nothing to do with Jagya...So, wants nothing to do with his kid...
What do you all think one should do, in such a condition...? I know many of you care less, but still this is the reality of life...There are many people who don't give a damn to others feelings in this world, but still at this stage, where they have to make touch decisions...At this stage Gauri should think about her unborn child...It is not just Jagat's child, but hers too, and she has the life of a little unborn baby in her hands...Morally, though their relationship is almost over, a mother can never kill or even think about killing the baby herself...But Gauri seems to be in an insane world, where nothing matters now...! She wants nothing to do with the baby...So, what do you think her next step would be...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
morally , 
take responsibility of the child
ask for forgiveness and live her life with or without jagya.

But we all know she WON"T do that ...
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If the mother is not happy with the child then she will never be able to keep the child happy.

I would not want Jagya and Gauri to reconcile because of the child. They Will not be happy and hence the child will not be happy

Hence I do not personally see anything wrong with the termination of the pregnancy. It will save three lives
vamita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

morally , 

take responsibility of the child
ask for forgiveness and live her life with or without jagya.

But we all know she WON"T do that ...

I know Suchi...My heart goes to that unborn child...It is such a shame, that people so educated don't care for life...I would have been happy if she would have told that this child has nothing to do with Jagat and it is mine and I will raise my baby and give him all the love...But only person, who is not at fault can do that...!
vamita thumbnail
Originally posted by: A2ZV

If the mother is not happy with the child then she will never be able to keep the child happy.

I would not want Jagya and Gauri to reconcile because of the child. They Will not be happy and hence the child will not be happy

Hence I do not personally see anything wrong with the termination of the pregnancy. It will save three lives

I know that child's happiness depends on parents happiness...But Gauri's problem is that she has herself destroyed her life, but still thinks Jagat is to blame...She wasn't sensible enough and accepted a married man...She was the one to lie too...No doubt Jagya was equal or more so partner to her crime...But inspite of all these, they claimed to love eachother and created a life, which they can't ignore or just toss it out of their life, because their life is in chaos...! But, I still know that the child will the one who will bear the consequences, if it is born in such a condition as weill...!
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what can i say about Gauri for thinking like this 🤢she don't want the child hello girl you wasn't raped that you are thinking like this...this is the result of your true love ..you are still wearing sindoor in your maang but killing your child i don't want it ..its Jagat's part ..what about your part ..what is the fault of that innocent life ...i know cvs won't show this cruelty of killing that innocent life .through abortion previously miscarriage now abortion ...😳no ..perhaps her mom  will stop her not to do this sin  of abortion but Gauri is no way any close to realizing anything ..she has made enmity with Jagaya too .so perhaps she will give birth to baby and end up dumping the child at singh house some day ðŸ¤”seeing her behavior today she don't want to keep that child neither she wants any relation with Jagaya perhaps burning in her ego and her insane mind this will be her attempt ..😕
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vamita,

I feel, if CV's are going for repentence track for G, and are considering to mend bridges between J & G, they will def make her keep her child...and go forward in a positive way...
Alternately, even, if for another manipulation to get her place in haveli, she still needs to keep her child...for obvious reasons...

If she aborts the child, then i feel it is the end of role  for G...as it will be obvious that she has absolutely nothing to do with J now.

akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your POV is very important and critical.

I will share a real time incident here.

In a meditation class, I met a russian lady, who was 30+.

She shared , " I was an unwanted child as I was born as a result of adultry between my parents. my parents used to hate me as They never wanted a baby but I was born. I was forced to them.  when I used to see other children getting pampered by their parents, I used to feel very inferior. I have grown up with a feeling that I have pushed my parents at shame due to my existence."

She said that she wanted to kill herself many times. Also That she used to feel very unhappy because she used to love her parents, but it was due to her birth that her parents were ashamed.

I can not express that feeling of pain , which she communicated in that class. We were hats off to her, At one side we can not imagine ourselves without our parents support, she had survived with such a parents who raised question on her very existence.

If gauri is going to be a mother, who is not ready to accept the kid just because she hate it  is of Jagya's . Is this justified to give birth to a child and make the child feel as if s/he has done any mistake by taken a birth to her.?
vamita thumbnail
Originally posted by: akvats01

Your POV is very important and critical.

I will share a real time incident here.

In a meditation class, I met a russian lady, who was 30+.

She shared , " I was an unwanted child as I was born as a result of adultry between my parents. my parents used to hate me as They never wanted a baby but I was born. I was forced to them.  when I used to see other children getting pampered by their parents, I used to feel very inferior. I have grown up with a feeling that I have pushed my parents at shame due to my existence."

She said that she wanted to kill herself many times. Also That she used to feel very unhappy because she used to love her parents, but it was due to her birth that her parents were ashamed.

I can not express that feeling of pain , which she communicated in that class. We were hats off to her, At one side we can not imagine ourselves without our parents support, she had survived with such a parents who raised question on her very existence.

If gauri is going to be a mother, who is not ready to accept the kid just because she hate it  is of Jagya's . Is this justified to give birth to a child and make the child feel as if s/he has done any mistake by taken a birth to her.?

I am convinced that a child who is born out of wed lock or love, is an unlucky child, but here, Gauri and Jagya themself are doctors and claimed that they love eachother...They need to realize that it was their own mistakes which led them to this point...! And further after first Gauri's miscarriage, she should have been more careful...Being a doctor, I am sure these both knew how...! One time we can understand, but again she did the same thing...She should have atleast waited for getting married, when she knew that her marriage had no legal stand...Now, that she has already concieved, she is thinking about aborting...Doesn't she realize that this all is the result of her own foolishness and mistake...Why lie, if you really love a person...? No, but she did...! But like Jagya, she doesn't have any sense of responsiblity...! That is the reason I am just angry on this issue...! If she thought that she is Jagya's responsibilty and he should take care of her during pregnancy, rather than go to Jaitsar for seeing his dying aunt, then she should also know her responsibility...! She should understand her mistakes...! 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At this stage there is no harm to abort the baby if she doesnt want it,becoz the baby is not even grown,its just a life which has no consiosness,at this stage i dnt feel there is anything wrong in it but i strongly feel she wil give birth to the baby and take care of it,curently she is just very disturbed by situations in her life.