India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gauri's pregnancy results...

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Now that we know that Gauri is pregnant, but doesn't wants anything to do with the kid, what do you all feel she will do...? Abort the kid? Or will she give birth...?
 Ethically, she should Let go her ego as a mother to her unborn child, go and ask for forgiveness from Jagya and his family...? But will she do it? Will her ego let her do it...?
You can see, that she is still not blaming anyone and just wants nothing to do with Jagya...So, wants nothing to do with his kid...
What do you all think one should do, in such a condition...? I know many of you care less, but still this is the reality of life...There are many people who don't give a damn to others feelings in this world, but still at this stage, where they have to make touch decisions...At this stage Gauri should think about her unborn child...It is not just Jagat's child, but hers too, and she has the life of a little unborn baby in her hands...Morally, though their relationship is almost over, a mother can never kill or even think about killing the baby herself...But Gauri seems to be in an insane world, where nothing matters now...! She wants nothing to do with the baby...So, what do you think her next step would be...?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeethe_RijSahanVarsha-01payalibmA2ZVictoryaparnauma-Gaganjot-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
morally , 
take responsibility of the child
ask for forgiveness and live her life with or without jagya.

But we all know she WON"T do that ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitaChytramythicalpayalibmtiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
what a cruel mother 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitaAsh_Storytellerpayalibm

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
If the mother is not happy with the child then she will never be able to keep the child happy.

I would not want Jagya and Gauri to reconcile because of the child. They Will not be happy and hence the child will not be happy

Hence I do not personally see anything wrong with the termination of the pregnancy. It will save three lives

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarkanak.SahanvamitaandvChytramuktha_cutefastforwardmahi12mythicalhookedjiya25SiriuslySujalyyyyAnjanaYYZ..Bournville..aparnauma-Eris-

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

morally , 
take responsibility of the child
ask for forgiveness and live her life with or without jagya.

But we all know she WON"T do that ...

I know Suchi...My heart goes to that unborn child...It is such a shame, that people so educated don't care for life...I would have been happy if she would have told that this child has nothing to do with Jagat and it is mine and I will raise my baby and give him all the love...But only person, who is not at fault can do that...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmsurabhi01aparnauma

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

If the mother is not happy with the child then she will never be able to keep the child happy.

I would not want Jagya and Gauri to reconcile because of the child. They Will not be happy and hence the child will not be happy

Hence I do not personally see anything wrong with the termination of the pregnancy. It will save three lives

I know that child's happiness depends on parents happiness...But Gauri's problem is that she has herself destroyed her life, but still thinks Jagat is to blame...She wasn't sensible enough and accepted a married man...She was the one to lie too...No doubt Jagya was equal or more so partner to her crime...But inspite of all these, they claimed to love eachother and created a life, which they can't ignore or just toss it out of their life, because their life is in chaos...! But, I still know that the child will the one who will bear the consequences, if it is born in such a condition as weill...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpayalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
what can i say about Gauri for thinking like this Deadshe don't want the child hello girl you wasn't raped that you are thinking like this...this is the result of your true love ..you are still wearing sindoor in your maang but killing your child i don't want it ..its Jagat's part ..what about your part ..what is the fault of that innocent life ...i know cvs won't show this cruelty of killing that innocent life .through abortion previously miscarriage now abortion ...Stern Smileno ..perhaps her mom  will stop her not to do this sin  of abortion but Gauri is no way any close to realizing anything ..she has made enmity with Jagaya too .so perhaps she will give birth to baby and end up dumping the child at singh house some day Ermmseeing her behavior today she don't want to keep that child neither she wants any relation with Jagaya perhaps burning in her ego and her insane mind this will be her attempt ..Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 04 September 2012 at 11:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitaHina-payalibmsurabhi01tiny15

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Vamita,

I feel, if CV's are going for repentence track for G, and are considering to mend bridges between J & G, they will def make her keep her child...and go forward in a positive way...
Alternately, even, if for another manipulation to get her place in haveli, she still needs to keep her child...for obvious reasons...

If she aborts the child, then i feel it is the end of role  for G...as it will be obvious that she has absolutely nothing to do with J now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitapayalibm

Go to top