Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 67)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Credit Kavana!!... Ouch RK has really hurt her this time-- more than their 4 phera's shaadi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Thanks! UFFF! Ye ladki! Maddy agar Rishabh ki nahiin sunegi, to Rishabh ka poora ghar todh phod ho jaayega. Ziddi and ziddi. Abb sambhaalti  phire paagal Rishabh ko. 

And Maddy better go home - ghar nahiin gayi , toh Rishabh use kahiin se bhi dhoondh ke uthaake ghar le jaayega. 

Abhi Mukku ke baare mein mutt socho. 

i want her to go away from there n i want rishu to search for his biwi on the sadak of mumbai in heavy rains,, Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraTheBlackJaguar_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Thanks! UFFF! Ye ladki! Maddy agar Rishabh ki nahiin sunegi, to Rishabh ka poora ghar todh phod ho jaayega. Ziddi and ziddi. Abb sambhaalti  phire paagal Rishabh ko. 

And Maddy better go home - ghar nahiin gayi , toh Rishabh use kahiin se bhi dhoondh ke uthaake ghar le jaayega. 

she is going to find shelter in Mukund's houseROFL RK wont think about going there to find herLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Sexy--brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

What The..Hello Hi Bye Bye..Rk Mansion ki sataynash LOL...i hate it..Mr and Mrs Rishab Kundra...i will love their fights for sure...

pennu-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

she is going to find shelter in Mukund's houseROFL RK wont think about going there to find herLOLLOL

if he finds her in makhi's house then as hatzie said madhu ka promotion hoga to the master bedroom

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-ISADORA_innocent_leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ISADORA

Why is everyone talking about Mukku's re-entry? And someone update me on that IF video please. 

Haila kaam chod ke kuon aagayi thu LOL..nahi patha Poco..shahi ko bola tha update karne ke liye..kaam chor kahiki

Hey I didn't started it. I'm just replying to comments here.

arre thune bola na shahi thune video dekha karke..usska WU poochna maine peeche jaake dekh..usse ke baare main bol rahi thi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Shahisthi

he never leaves her for a second. Gave only 10 minutes to meet her mom. So this is a chance for her to escape from him na.LOL

Exactly ROFL... This time she wont even go back to her maayka nor hospital!!  RK will become even more crazy trying to find out where she is!... ufff if only this was to occur... MB this is ur only chance, take everything and runLOLLOL

Waise where did that contract come from?ShockedLOLLOLMB didnt sign anything LOL

Did I hear it wrong. Everyone saying MB didn't sign any contract.

THis is what I hear in precap.

I feel it was a contract not yet signed. It was one RK prepares for Shammu to sign saying he is giving his daughter or selling hsi daughter to RK because RK saved his life and gave money for treatment.

pennuISADORA_innocent_leelaa9

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
One month back there was one article from IF states that Razaji Praised Trishna for her brilliant acting...Anybody have any idea for which seen he praised her...For hide and seek ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index