Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 62)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

i dont know y everyone is saying madhu is wrong,,
madhu found a way to make RK say sorry n she used it,,
rishabh had done worse things to her,, he said he had an affair with her n made her characterless,, n the dirty things people spoke about her when hers n RK pics came in newspaper,, n finally malik is in hospital becoz he got him beaten up,,
n rishabh still expects madhu to play fair,, it does not mean if u have painful past tht u have make everyone suffer around u,,Confused

it irkks me... its ok for the hero to torture the girl uses the meanest trick in the book but not ok when the heroine retaliates!.. RK used MB's darkest secret in the media too and was lucky Balluuu didnt clock!.. but ehhh!! he is the hero cant complainSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rs12345-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by pennu

Excatly.. she never had a feeling for him... not in the kind of Love... but yeah as a friend.. and he prooved that wrong too... he just left her suffer... when she was in her most difficult situation... so if Mukund comes back and say anything against RK... i don't think Madhu will accept it... she may stand for RK not before RK but surely before Makund...Embarrassed
Hahahaha, exactly just like RK defended her against that producer dude and called her shernii, MB might be like RK is not  a darpok like you Mukund get lostLOLLOLLOL

@bold.. bingo...LOLClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraleelaa9_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Bye Hatzie

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

rishabh had done worse things to her,, he said he had an affair with her n made her characterless,, n the dirty things people spoke about her when hers n RK pics came in newspaper,, n finally malik is in hospital becoz he got him beaten up,,
n rishabh still expects madhu to play fair,, it does not mean if u have painful past tht u have make everyone suffer around u,,Confused

Nope Madhu is defo not wrong the grey streak is a nice change what ever she did was perfect...but she needs to use more brains ...where she fails miserably...dont dance in front a wounded lion with the victory slashing in his face..Rishab was fine until that sorry later the bashan he got was not worth..both paddy and roma need to shut their mouths when it comes to Rishab they can never handel him..seeing Madhu and blabbering does not make it brave..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz_innocent_leelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

It seems not everyone is fine with MB's grey streaks I feel ...I know no matter how terrible ur past is, making others life miserable is not a solution ...RK felt bad as somewhere he thought that Maddy was somewhat different from others ...so he actually felt being ditched ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORApennu_innocent_leelaa9

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Phew ...current equation is too bad bw them ...Donno what MB is gonna do after this ...Trishna is always missing the fun ...LOL
Trishna this time will be there to bajao MB am sure! LOL

Waise imagine MB with Sikander in her first venture as an actressROFL This will be the biggest dhoka RK has ever facedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I am still here kameenoo...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-miraleelaa9_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

I am still here kameenoo...LOL
Embarrassed Apne byeee bholiii toh maine bhiii you know tit for tat kheliiLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index