Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 61)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

I bet if something happens to Shamu after this revelation, she will pounce on MB again LOL
I really want MB to put Roma and Trishna in their places if they pounce on her again LOL... if it hadnt been for MB marrying RK then Shammuuu's treatment wouldnt have occured!

You in all fairness even though MB started this fight,, Trishna had her role to play too in escalating the matter!  she invited RK to MB's engagment thus giving RK an opportunity to get those pictures taken!...I want MB to blame T tooTongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzleelaa9

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Excatly.. she never had a feeling for him... not in the kind of Love... but yeah as a friend.. and he prooved that wrong too... he just left her suffer... when she was in her most difficult situation... so if Mukund comes back and say anything against RK... i don't think Madhu will accept it... she may stand for RK not before RK but surely before Makund...Embarrassed
Hahahaha, exactly just like RK defended her against that producer dude and called her shernii, MB might be like RK is not  a darpok like you Mukund get lostLOLLOLLOL

Nidzz, eggjackly.. and seeing Rahda's reaction i want an even better reasonLOL

pennu-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzleelaa9

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I don't think so Pennu. THey don't have a strong screen presence. Ofcourse Mukund's ayi has but it feels like watching Pavitra Rishta scenes repeatedly. Same character same acting.

I don't think Madhu should be friends with Mukund, because Mukund could have been there for as a friend when she was in need, not as fiancee but as a friend. But he was not. So now when her life according to her is destroyed why should she be friends with him and get help from him now. In a way Mukund has betrayed her. They were engaged to be married. So he shoudl treat her as family too.

Here we are praying not to start Mukund track and you want to get it that also with Ayi too.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

even i don't want to see Mukund's family to be back in action.. but never trust CVss... they will do anything.. so my liking abut Mukund-family is just like taking advance Bail...LOL

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzleelaa9_innocent_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

i dont know y everyone is saying madhu is wrong,,
madhu found a way to make RK say sorry n she used it,,
rishabh had done worse things to her,, he said he had an affair with her n made her characterless,, n the dirty things people spoke about her when hers n RK pics came in newspaper,, n finally malik is in hospital becoz he got him beaten up,,
n rishabh still expects madhu to play fair,, it does not mean if u have painful past tht u have make everyone suffer around u,,Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennurs12345-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids

I bet if something happens to Shamu after this revelation, she will pounce on MB again LOL
I really want MB to put Roma and Trishna in their places if they pounce on her again LOL... if it hadnt been for MB marrying RK then Shammuuu's treatment wouldnt have occured!

You in all fairness even though MB started this fight,, Trishna had her role to play too in escalating the matter!  she invited RK to MB's engagment thus giving RK an opportunity to get those pictures taken!...I want MB to blame T tooTongueLOL

Phew ...current equation is too bad bw them ...Donno what MB is gonna do after this ...Trishna is always missing the fun ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Chalo Guys i am logging off..No mood today

-brokensoul-anji-miraleelaa9_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Maybe she has. That is why MB went away from hospital crying.

First day when she went to meet Paddy for 10 minutes, Trishna ne class leli. Maybe tomorrow Roma will. THen one by one will do that. Next time maybe Paddy. So RK will have more reason to tell her about how her family is.

I think it will be Trishna erupting on MB not ROma, because Roma will think her words caused RK's actionsLOL 

I really hope Padmini never turns her back on MB, because if that happens, i want MB to wave goodbye from this entire pagal khanaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I don't think so Pennu. THey don't have a strong screen presence. Ofcourse Mukund's ayi has but it feels like watching Pavitra Rishta scenes repeatedly. Same character same acting.

I don't think Madhu should be friends with Mukund, because Mukund could have been there for as a friend when she was in need, not as fiancee but as a friend. But he was not. So now when her life according to her is destroyed why should she be friends with him and get help from him now. In a way Mukund has betrayed her. They were engaged to be married. So he shoudl treat her as family too.

Here we are praying not to start Mukund track and you want to get it that also with Ayi too.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

There  can't be any reason  to bring muku back. We don't want to watch PR .
Something I don't know about these CVs .. as the characters we like, have a short span of screen space.  and  vice a versa.  
We did like Dai Maa,  that Pradhanji,... 
The makers also know that muku track didn't worked. And the purpose of the accident track , to bring the leads together, is also done.  so there is no need to bring muku track again.
Instead they can show some heros of film industry who are making RK jealous.

-brokensoul-pennu_innocent_leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index