Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 60)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by mayamagic

dunno when the show is going so well wht is cv,s plan to get makki in btween ??? anyone has idea, abhi bhi time hain cv,s can back off and change the track but im sure they wont do.

Exactly. It's so frustrating, like there's an allergy to rising TRPs.
There are so many adverse factors against RishBala as a couple. One more was not needed. DVD have enough chemistry that the story is fine without the cliche of a love triangle. *WHY* do the CVs think they need Mukund?
 i think bringing Mukund and his family will make the story more interesting... this time if Mukund's Mom do any hera-pheri.. then uski dhulaayi RK karegi...LOL  And i am sure Madhu will never feel anything for Mukund this time for sure... Approve
Even if Madhu became frnds with Mukund... it will make RK distrub.. so he will plan New Chaal... and Madhu giving back takkar ka jawab will be fun to watch... and thus this war  between RK&Madhu will bcome sweet Nokh-jhok...Embarrassed

But i don't think any of it is necessary. The story is more than interesting enough right now. It's sparkling. There is no need to lose out on RishBala scenes with a boring third wheel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-pennu_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Wonder where ROma's courage of last night gone suddenly?

am telling you, she only said those words in the hope RK attacks MBLOL she has always been against MB even when MB was right, sooo it was a bit of a shock to see her supporting MB.. am ptelling u it was a personal vendettaLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Waise they best have some solid explanation behind those pictures!! But one thing i like is, the cvs focusing on RK's past, most shows where the hero has a past, they hardly ever focus on it, and then end up rushing it! so thats a good thing, so long as its a good enough reason LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by mayamagic

dunno when the show is going so well wht is cv,s plan to get makki in btween ??? anyone has idea, abhi bhi time hain cv,s can back off and change the track but im sure they wont do.

Exactly. It's so frustrating, like there's an allergy to rising TRPs.
There are so many adverse factors against RishBala as a couple. One more was not needed. DVD have enough chemistry that the story is fine without the cliche of a love triangle. *WHY* do the CVs think they need Mukund?
 i think bringing Mukund and his family will make the story more interesting... this time if Mukund's Mom do any hera-pheri.. then uski dhulaayi RK karegi...LOL  And i am sure Madhu will never feel anything for Mukund this time for sure... Approve
Even if Madhu became frnds with Mukund... it will make RK distrub.. so he will plan New Chaal... and Madhu giving back takkar ka jawab will be fun to watch... and thus this war  between RK&Madhu will bcome sweet Nokh-jhok...Embarrassed

I don't think so Pennu. THey don't have a strong screen presence. Ofcourse Mukund's ayi has but it feels like watching Pavitra Rishta scenes repeatedly. Same character same acting.

I don't think Madhu should be friends with Mukund, because Mukund could have been there for as a friend when she was in need, not as fiancee but as a friend. But he was not. So now when her life according to her is destroyed why should she be friends with him and get help from him now. In a way Mukund has betrayed her. They were engaged to be married. So he shoudl treat her as family too.

Here we are praying not to start Mukund track and you want to get it that also with Ayi too.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

pennuanji-mira_innocent_leelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

am telling you, she only said those words in the hope RK attacks MBLOL she has always been against MB even when MB was right, sooo it was a bit of a shock to see her supporting MB.. am ptelling u it was a personal vendettaLOLLOLLOL

I bet if something happens to Shamu after this revelation, she will pounce on MB again LOL

pennu-brokensoul-_innocent_leelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Waise they best have some solid explanation behind those pictures!! But one thing i like is, the cvs focusing on RK's past, most shows where the hero has a past, they hardly ever focus on it, and then end up rushing it! so thats a good thing, so long as its a good enough reason LOL

They need to do it to make MB feel regretful for her actions later ...and mend her mistakes to whatever extent she can do ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-_innocent_

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

She never liked Mukund though! She thought i could live with this man because he seemed to be a nice human being, and well was like her! In terms of wealth and all! She saw a friend in him!.. and when he left her when she needed him most- well that was the last straw in the coffin, remember what Trishna said *where is mukund now? he caused this and then left you* those words are still piercing MB's heart
Excatly.. she never had a feeling for him... not in the kind of Love... but yeah as a friend.. and he prooved that wrong too... he just left her suffer... when she was in her most difficult situation... so if Mukund comes back and say anything against RK... i don't think Madhu will accept it... she may stand for RK not before RK but surely before Makund...Embarrassed

-brokensoul-anji-miraleelaa9_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

I bet if something happens to Shamu after this revelation, she will pounce on MB again LOL

Maybe she has. That is why MB went away from hospital crying.

First day when she went to meet Paddy for 10 minutes, Trishna ne class leli. Maybe tomorrow Roma will. THen one by one will do that. Next time maybe Paddy. So RK will have more reason to tell her about how her family is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuanji-miraManonidz_innocent_leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index