Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 57)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

hey hatzie,,
hey anji jus came for some time,,i started chatting with geet forum frenz after a long time,, so am here,,

means you are on FB?  where are you chatting with geet forum frenz?

hi hatzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

hey hatzie,,
hey anji jus came for some time,,i started chatting with geet forum frenz after a long time,, so am here,,

Hi meenu missed you today...

i know u ll miss me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hey hatzie,,

hi hatzzz

in geet forum,,
there is a ranking thread of gurti,, all those guys r my frenz,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
 yes she lost his trust the way he said her 2day tht u backstab me, now play more games , chaal chalo his eyes says a lots tht hw was feeling betrayed, But i also feel might b Mb take his suggestion now and shake hands with those enimies.[/QUOTE]

Well I dont think that those enemies will come out openly to lend her help any sooner but she might not hitch taking their help in  near future as she has no other source of help to get back to RK ...but still, I would like to see MB finding her own ways to attack RK ...
[/QUOTE]  yes Even I want her to fight back , but alone on her terms, Bcos Mb has reason to fight as injustice has happen to her and her intentions r to teach him lessons  but  bhatias intentions are only to harm RK and ruin RK and not bcos of some good reason so maybe later Mb regret for listening to such a well wisher.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidzleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah Maya ...RK is fearless now ...and now it would be worth seeing what MB would hunt for to attack RK,...Maddy lost Rishab's trust today though she was not at fault for the mess ...but its a learning lesson for Mb if she manages to see how she was used by unknown enemies ...

yes she lost his trust the way he said her 2day tht u backstab me, now play more games , chaal chalo his eyes says a lots tht hw was feeling betrayed, But i also feel might b Mb take his suggestion now and shake hands with those enimies.

I hope not.Ouch Kukku described Madhu to his son as something to sacrifice.
Maddy has just now done one idiotic thing by accepting a Trojan horse as a purely altruistic gesture. She should have asked herself why would anyone want to help her, and could she trust them?
Paddy survived minus apologies from Mukund's mother. She could do without an apology from RK. 
Maddy has done her impulsive leap-without-looking off a clifftop. Now, she needs to get back onto firm ground and think of who used her shoulder to fire off a round at RK.
I want them romancing soon. A rain scene has so many possibilities, but just one-sided flirting will have to suffice. And Mukund the Irritant is returning. Damnit, CVs.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennufairy_tales-brokensoul-Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Just saw the IF video. MB was angry and hurt and  it was more like a lover's tiff between them when saw in the segment.  They behave like that. Even tonight how RK was saying you betrayed me and how MB was looking at him feels they are not actually enemies and lovers more.

Their passion is their poison nor will he take it nor will she take it..she was as much disturbed as him...Hatred is the other form of passion ..it fills your heart with so much animosity that you will want to have it more..love is a pleasant feeling..the hatred passion turned passionate love is beyond the world of limitations..they can they never will let go each other..the string is strengthing more and  more...it is a bond for them neither of them can break...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

yes she lost his trust the way he said her 2day tht u backstab me, now play more games , chaal chalo his eyes says a lots tht hw was feeling betrayed, But i also feel might b Mb take his suggestion now and shake hands with those enimies.

Well I dont think that those enemies will come out openly to lend her help any sooner but she might not hitch taking their help in  near future as she has no other source of help to get back to RK ...but still, I would like to see MB finding her own ways to attack RK ...
[/QUOTE]  yes Even I want her to fight back , but alone on her terms, Bcos Mb has reason to fight as injustice has happen to her and her intentions r to teach him lessons  but  bhatias intentions are only to harm RK and ruin RK and not bcos of some good reason so maybe later Mb regret for listening to such a well wisher.[/QUOTE]

MB will regret and even RK would, but for that to happen, either of them would have to go through hell ...as till the time any of them doesnt feel the pain of other, this would continue ,...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennufairy_tales-brokensoul-ISADORAleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hey hatzie,,

hi hatzzz

Hi Anji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index