Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 50)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by mymagic13

devu i dont think she ll cry after this!!
madhu is not gonna bend to him,, everything we felt for RK went into thin air after hospital segment,,

exactly, she felt sorry for what she did in the precap, but that sympathy went down the drain when he told her she ha 24 mins to come to the hospital to stop him telling SMLOL

i hate to see dd cry onscreen n her break down looks bad,, hope mb is strong enough to handle RK on her own,, she better keep her shubh chintak out!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

I so wish her to break furniture in her room just like RK ...aakhir pta chale RK ke BIWI hai LOL..todne phodne main kum nahe hoge MB ...she needs to through tantrums now ...I would love to see how she is going to defy RK's orders now ...LOL...ufff...
LOLLOL
Spot girl will no longer be fulfilling her job with full commitment! I bet he will make Radha prepare food and have RK eat itLOLLOL 

I want her to threaten RK... just like he told her, next time she messes with his past bottle will break on her head!.. i want her to say something along those linesLOL

Manonidz

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Hi All ...Smile    Just saw the video ...it seems RK did the damage ...well MB invited it ...and now MB will attack ...as RK invited it ...LOLLOL   Satak gaye hai Rishbala ke 
WELCOME backLOL  Well me you devu and mymagic are hoping she attacks! Radha and her sad story need to take a back seat for a while... i dnt want MB to feel sorry for RK just yetLOLLOL

She will defo ...but how is the big question as his past is already out ...I just dont want her to join hands with those Bhatia's ...rest all is fine 
nidz tht is wht I want Mb to understand tht sometime unknown friends are more dangerous than known devil, see by taking help of bhatia she land herself into trouble, cant say if she keep on listening these so call unknown friends then she can came into more trouble when the truth willb open and out abt these unknown friends

Manonidz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

even i wanna see mb being ruthless,, i just hope she makes a difference on tv than just cry all the time,, i did feel bad for RK but i want madhu to win,, RK needs to learn to treat women properly,,
am meenu
I felt bad for him yesterday! BUT if he didnt have a sudden urge of awakening the shernii, then that situation wouldnt have occuredLOL

Even i want MB to win!.. DancingLOL 

And nice to meet you Meenu <3

-Sexy-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

i hate to see dd cry onscreen n her break down looks bad,, hope mb is strong enough to handle RK on her own,, she better keep her shubh chintak out!!

Even DD said offscreen ki crying all the time gets boring! I want a strong MB, crying just demonstrates one's weakness!..  MB this time instead of covering her ears when RK breaks bottles, she should take another bottle and break it tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

Hi All ...Smile    Just saw the video ...it seems RK did the damage ...well MB invited it ...and now MB will attack ...as RK invited it ...LOLLOL   Satak gaye hai Rishbala ke 
WELCOME backLOL  Well me you devu and mymagic are hoping she attacks! Radha and her sad story need to take a back seat for a while... i dnt want MB to feel sorry for RK just yetLOLLOL

She will defo ...but how is the big question as his past is already out ...I just dont want her to join hands with those Bhatia's ...rest all is fine 
nidz tht is wht I want Mb to understand tht sometime unknown friends are more dangerous than known devil, see by taking help of bhatia she land herself into trouble, cant say if she keep on listening these so call unknown friends then she can came into more trouble when the truth willb open and out abt these unknown friends

Maya we as third party can see this but those who are in this intense battle are looking nothing beyond their Ego and pain ...its just like Tu Ser toh Main Swa Ser ...At times, when we are in deep pain, logics do take backseat and we jump on what comes our way and later we pay big time as Mb is paying now and even RK paid too ...

Edited by Manonids - 05 September 2012 at 8:33am

fairy_tales_innocent_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Even DD said offscreen ki crying all the time gets boring! I want a strong MB, crying just demonstrates one's weakness!..  MB this time instead of covering her ears when RK breaks bottles, she should take another bottle and break it tooLOL

i would love to see that,,

Manonidz_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
LOLWell we are already seeing traces of Lady RK in MB, I am sure slowly she is going to behave a lot like him ...Wow waiting to see killing smirk on MB's face LOL...RK mansion todo mission started ...those who love their life, better vacate the house LOL

_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index