Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's - Page 45

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: leelaa9

Exactly. It's so frustrating, like there's an allergy to rising TRPs.
There are so many adverse factors against RishBala as a couple. One more was not needed. DVD have enough chemistry that the story is fine without the cliche of a love triangle. *WHY* do the CVs think they need Mukund?

i think bringing Mukund and his family will make the story more interesting... this time if Mukund's Mom do any hera-pheri.. then uski dhulaayi RK karegi...πŸ˜†  And i am sure Madhu will never feel anything for Mukund this time for sure...
Even if Madhu became frnds with Mukund... it will make RK distrub.. so he will plan New Chaal... and Madhu giving back takkar ka jawab will be fun to watch... and thus this war  between RK&Madhu will bcome sweet Nokh-jhok...😳
Edited by pennu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched the epiosde!.. Ok it was an OK episode,  instead of focusing on T and P's talk, they could have showed the audience the rain sequence today itself!...And Radha, well of course MB doesnt know, she has no clue about your son's past, but at the same time, why are you crying? You seem to love being manipulated so easily by your Bhatia, and cry for no reason! :s - sorry but her weak avatar just gets on my nerves!
Coming to RK and Maaduuu- RK was hurt, he masked it with his tick tock and biwii talk but it was soo visible, and MB was shocked, RK pinning her to the wall sent chills down her spine..even water couldnt calm her down.. she stretches her hand to hold onto Radha when she approaches her, for support!demonstrating just how shock she was!..
I would more... but cant be asked right now!πŸ˜†  But the game is on.. RK will unleash a fire in MB that would be difficult to burn off!.. If you guys saw the IF segment, you must have saw how MB breaks down, *ouch* so RK has touched a chord in MB, bigger than her mother's humiliation!...

Roma dropping the plate :SπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as if she saw a ghostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leelaa9

Exactly. It's so frustrating, like there's an allergy to rising TRPs.
There are so many adverse factors against RishBala as a couple. One more was not needed. DVD have enough chemistry that the story is fine without the cliche of a love triangle. *WHY* do the CVs think they need Mukund?

Maybe to open up RK's eyesπŸ˜† and allow MB to avenge her revenge against MukundπŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Just watched the epiosde!.. Ok it was an OK episode,  instead of focusing on T and P's talk, they could have showed the audience the rain sequence today itself!...And Radha, well of course MB doesnt know, she has no clue about your son's past, but at the same time, why are you crying? You seem to love being manipulated so easily by your Bhatia, and cry for no reason! :s - sorry but her weak avatar just gets on my nerves!

Coming to RK and Maaduuu- RK was hurt, he masked it with his tick tock and biwii talk but it was soo visible, and MB was shocked, RK pinning her to the wall sent chills down her spine..even water couldnt calm her down.. she stretches her hand to hold onto Radha when she approaches her, for support!demonstrating just how shock she was!..
I would more... but cant be asked right now!πŸ˜†  But the game is on.. RK will unleash a fire in MB that would be difficult to burn off!.. If you guys saw the IF segment, you must have saw how MB breaks down, *ouch* so RK has touched a chord in MB, bigger than her mother's humiliation!...

Roma dropping the plate :SπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as if she saw a ghostπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wonder where ROma's courage of last night gone suddenly?

_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pennu

i think bringing Mukund and his family will make the story more interesting... this time if Mukund's Mom do any hera-pheri.. then uski dhulaayi RK karegi...πŸ˜†  And i am sure Madhu will never feel anything for Mukund this time for sure...
Even if Madhu became frnds with Mukund... it will make RK distrub.. so he will plan New Chaal... and Madhu giving back takkar ka jawab will be fun to watch... and thus this war  between RK&Madhu will bcome sweet Nokh-jhok...😳

She never liked Mukund though! She thought i could live with this man because he seemed to be a nice human being, and well was like her! In terms of wealth and all! She saw a friend in him!.. and when he left her when she needed him most- well that was the last straw in the coffin, remember what Trishna said *where is mukund now? he caused this and then left you* those words are still piercing MB's heart
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

But i don't think any of it is necessary. The story is more than interesting enough right now. It's sparkling. There is no need to lose out on RishBala scenes with a boring third wheel.
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

Wonder where ROma's courage of last night gone suddenly?

am telling you, she only said those words in the hope RK attacks MBπŸ˜† she has always been against MB even when MB was right, sooo it was a bit of a shock to see her supporting MB.. am ptelling u it was a personal vendettaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Waise they best have some solid explanation behind those pictures!! But one thing i like is, the cvs focusing on RK's past, most shows where the hero has a past, they hardly ever focus on it, and then end up rushing it! so thats a good thing, so long as its a good enough reason LOL
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think so Pennu. THey don't have a strong screen presence. Ofcourse Mukund's ayi has but it feels like watching Pavitra Rishta scenes repeatedly. Same character same acting.

I don't think Madhu should be friends with Mukund, because Mukund could have been there for as a friend when she was in need, not as fiancee but as a friend. But he was not. So now when her life according to her is destroyed why should she be friends with him and get help from him now. In a way Mukund has betrayed her. They were engaged to be married. So he shoudl treat her as family too.

Here we are praying not to start Mukund track and you want to get it that also with Ayi too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

am telling you, she only said those words in the hope RK attacks MBπŸ˜† she has always been against MB even when MB was right, sooo it was a bit of a shock to see her supporting MB.. am ptelling u it was a personal vendettaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I bet if something happens to Shamu after this revelation, she will pounce on MB again πŸ˜†