Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 44)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids


that would simply be the best I bet ...I want RK to jhadofy some filmy dialogues to Mukund this time ...tumhare chemistry us Mukund ke sath ...hmmm not working ...Lols ...Mukund's reaction would be worth seeing when RK will take his class LOL
since RK loves MB's waist! He might be like .. well never seen you touch Miss MB Maalik like this, but see she is mine and i have no issues claming her- tere jism peLOL
 
 
Mukund is going to be boiling, hahahaha, he will be seen as devdas for a while and then the evil will unleash himself!.. but i hope the negativity is kept to a minimum, and that he disapears for good when his plan flops LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuManonidzleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I want Ballu back soon! Lets see how posessive RK truly is, wen Ballu tries to murder his sherniiLOL i think despite being no love b/w them, he will protect her from him, because he wants to be the one doing the tortureLOL if anything happens to MB, RK toh saach mein gayaLOL

Yeah ...and Paddy will also come to line after his entry ...I wonder if MB would allow RK to interfere in this matter or not ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu_innocent_leelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids


that would simply be the best I bet ...I want RK to jhadofy some filmy dialogues to Mukund this time ...tumhare chemistry us Mukund ke sath ...hmmm not working ...Lols ...Mukund's reaction would be worth seeing when RK will take his class LOL
since RK loves MB's waist! He might be like .. well never seen you touch Miss MB Maalik like this, but see she is mine and i have no issues claming her- tere jism peLOL
 
 
Mukund is going to be boiling, hahahaha, he will be seen as devdas for a while and then the evil will unleash himself!.. but i hope the negativity is kept to a minimum, and that he disapears for good when his plan flops LOL

Mukund would surely be defeated and this time its gonna be Maddy who will reject him ...and I so wish its not just because of the agreement she made with RK but she herself should kick him out of her life 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids


Yeah ...and Paddy will also come to line after his entry ...I wonder if MB would allow RK to interfere in this matter or not ...
Remember RK's dialogue, that thing around her neck is his permitLOL if she is unable to to dress herself he will do it fo her, and likewise if she is unable  to defend herself he will do it for herLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidzleelaa9

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids


Mukund would surely be defeated and this time its gonna be Maddy who will reject him ...and I so wish its not just because of the agreement she made with RK but she herself should kick him out of her life 
Exactly, Mukund's disappearing scene was logical! He didnt want his siter to suffer! fair enough, but he also left MB when she needed him most! Despite him being the one who was pursuing her!.. So this time, she will definitely kick him where it hurtsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

                         Hall Of Fame 


All time 

No.1 Nids , No.2 Poco 

This Month

 No.1 Poco  , No.2 Nids 

This week 

No.1 Hawtzz  , No.2 Poco 

Today 

No.1 Hawtzz  , No.2  Nids

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 11476

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

yes Mb needs to settle the scopres with Makki this time and give him back for his cowardness and backstab she should kick him now as not mb shahmer mallik But madhubala rishab kundra i want Mb to tackle him as Rk wife and not tht MB whom he betrayed and left to cry alone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidzleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids


Mukund would surely be defeated and this time its gonna be Maddy who will reject him ...and I so wish its not just because of the agreement she made with RK but she herself should kick him out of her life 
Exactly, Mukund's disappearing scene was logical! He didnt want his siter to suffer! fair enough, but he also left MB when she needed him most! Despite him being the one who was pursuing her!.. So this time, she will definitely kick him where it hurtsLOL

Yeah ...she needs to serve him this way only ...in bw,. I do feel that MB would never like RK defending her boca of her Ego ...LOL she is no less than RK in this ego battle ...but RK as always is king of MB's life will do what he would feel like doing ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index