Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Hi.😊

Hi leela
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw the IF video. MB was angry and hurt and  it was more like a lover's tiff between them when saw in the segment.  They behave like that. Even tonight how RK was saying you betrayed me and how MB was looking at him feels they are not actually enemies and lovers more.
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mymagic13

hey hatzie,,
hey anji jus came for some time,,i started chatting with geet forum frenz after a long time,, so am here,,

means you are on FB?  where are you chatting with geet forum frenz?

hi hatzzz
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Hi meenu missed you today...

i know u ll miss me
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anji64

hi hatzzz

in geet forum,,
there is a ranking thread of gurti,, all those guys r my frenz,,

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 yes she lost his trust the way he said her 2day tht u backstab me, now play more games , chaal chalo his eyes says a lots tht hw was feeling betrayed, But i also feel might b Mb take his suggestion now and shake hands with those enimies.

Well I dont think that those enemies will come out openly to lend her help any sooner but she might not hitch taking their help in  near future as she has no other source of help to get back to RK ...but still, I would like to see MB finding her own ways to attack RK ...
  yes Even I want her to fight back , but alone on her terms, Bcos Mb has reason to fight as injustice has happen to her and her intentions r to teach him lessons  but  bhatias intentions are only to harm RK and ruin RK and not bcos of some good reason so maybe later Mb regret for listening to such a well wisher.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes she lost his trust the way he said her 2day tht u backstab me, now play more games , chaal chalo his eyes says a lots tht hw was feeling betrayed, But i also feel might b Mb take his suggestion now and shake hands with those enimies.

I hope not. Kukku described Madhu to his son as something to sacrifice.
Maddy has just now done one idiotic thing by accepting a Trojan horse as a purely altruistic gesture. She should have asked herself why would anyone want to help her, and could she trust them?
Paddy survived minus apologies from Mukund's mother. She could do without an apology from RK. 
Maddy has done her impulsive leap-without-looking off a clifftop. Now, she needs to get back onto firm ground and think of who used her shoulder to fire off a round at RK.
I want them romancing soon. A rain scene has so many possibilities, but just one-sided flirting will have to suffice. And Mukund the Irritant is returning. Damnit, CVs.
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Just saw the IF video. MB was angry and hurt and  it was more like a lover's tiff between them when saw in the segment.  They behave like that. Even tonight how RK was saying you betrayed me and how MB was looking at him feels they are not actually enemies and lovers more.

Their passion is their poison nor will he take it nor will she take it..she was as much disturbed as him...Hatred is the other form of passion ..it fills your heart with so much animosity that you will want to have it more..love is a pleasant feeling..the hatred passion turned passionate love is beyond the world of limitations..they can they never will let go each other..the string is strengthing more and  more...it is a bond for them neither of them can break...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayamagic

Well I dont think that those enemies will come out openly to lend her help any sooner but she might not hitch taking their help in  near future as she has no other source of help to get back to RK ...but still, I would like to see MB finding her own ways to attack RK ...
[/QUOTE]  yes Even I want her to fight back , but alone on her terms, Bcos Mb has reason to fight as injustice has happen to her and her intentions r to teach him lessons  but  bhatias intentions are only to harm RK and ruin RK and not bcos of some good reason so maybe later Mb regret for listening to such a well wisher.[/QUOTE]

MB will regret and even RK would, but for that to happen, either of them would have to go through hell ...as till the time any of them doesnt feel the pain of other, this would continue ,...
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

hi hatzzz

Hi Anji