Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 42)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by _innocent_

Waise do you think it was RK who was involved in tha hit and run accident? I have a feeling it was CB, but he covered for him!.. And this might to come MB's attention later on!

Its not him ..he is covering that dumbo for his Ego..uff..kya kar raha hai yeh bandha..

Yeah ...in bw, I so wish Maddy to open this mystery herself to prove and assert her honesty towards RK ...somehow, I feel that MB's major loyalty test will start when Mukund will come into picture ...as RK has inherent animosity for disloyal women ...and MB needs to prove him that all women are not the same 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy_talesISADORA_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Nidzz...I dont know, i have a feeling cvs will eventually show ki it wasnt RK, when Mukund comes back!! RK got them out of jail didnt he, after the club scenario! Maybe despite everything else, he still feels a need to play a brother!..:s...

Hatzii... LOL Their ishq for their  ego vs their obsessionLOL wonder how they will manage to reach an agreement after ishq startsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Nidzz...I dont know, i have a feeling cvs will eventually show ki it wasnt RK, when Mukund comes back!! RK got them out of jail didnt he, after the club scenario! Maybe despite everything else, he still feels a need to play a brother!..:s...

Hatzii... LOL Their ishq for their  ego vs their obsessionLOL wonder how they will manage to reach an agreement after ishq startsLOLLOL

I said this thing few days back ...its almost impossible for anyone to even imagine these two would fall madly in love later LOL  i mean look at them ...given a chance, they will kill each other...but still they are controlling a lot ...Gosh both are one piece LOL

ISADORA_innocent_

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Waise do you think it was RK who was involved in tha hit and run accident? I have a feeling it was CB, but he covered for him!.. And this might to come MB's attention later on!

Its not him ..he is covering that dumbo for his Ego..uff..kya kar raha hai yeh bandha..

Yeah ...in bw, I so wish Maddy to open this mystery herself to prove and assert her honesty towards RK ...somehow, I feel that MB's major loyalty test will start when Mukund will come into picture ...as RK has inherent animosity for disloyal women ...and MB needs to prove him that all women are not the same 

She has tougher times ahead..Rk will hate Maddy more at that time even if she sees that guy..he will personally kill him for sure..but this track will get more intense and passionate ..

Manonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Seriously Nids, i want MB to turn into RK, and hurt him with every single bullet! He might have had a tough past, but he had no right to take it out on MB LOL... They both have done bad things to one another, but shaadi, is a trap RK opened all by himself and i want him to pay for thatLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

They both are insane when it comes to each other and they go to level where they wont care what is world around them and what it is made up of..by the time they reach there they will be irrevocably in love with each other

Manonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

She has tougher times ahead..Rk will hate Maddy more at that time even if she sees that guy..he will personally kill him for sure..but this track will get more intense and passionate ..

MB has to become cold hearted in front of RK, make it look like she doesnt feel any of his revenge! i dnt mind her breaking in her bedroom  but not in front of RK!.. Intensity is bound to increased once Mukund comes back!.. I just hope MB keeps her distance from Mukund! LOL

ISADORAManonidz

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] yes nidz well said, maybe tht is y cv,s r geeting him back, Mb first has to understand tht RK hatered for paddy is only bcos his mother betrayed ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index