Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 41)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by _innocent_

Hatzi... VD said RK is a superstar, he only gets wet on the setsLOL Therefore i highly doubt he will come out and pick up herLOL She will have to make her own way homeLOL But am glad for this rain sequence because MB wiill change her clothesLOL and am hoping the next set of dresses are nicer!Ouch
MB and RK have started to compliment each other with their clothes aswell now, MB had RK's coat color on her dressTongue

From last dress i have been observing the same..good move actually .i liked her suit but she needs to try something in variety..that Pink was damn good

This pink is  sober for RK's wife but as such, it was good ...

I am talking about that regal pink suit Nidzz..LOL

\

I am talking abt the one she is wearing in the segment dumbo LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Are I mean to say CB will be boasting abt his victory over RK in full mood and RK or Maddy will overhear this ./...I just hope Maddy listens to it and reveal the whole plan in front of him, proving her honesty and giving RK a reality check to keep eye on his other enemies too  
OHHH yeah that might happen! Waise MB has the letter to prove her honesty! RK will be able to identify the handwritting! i think she takes that to the hospital! :s...

ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Are I mean to say CB will be boasting abt his victory over RK in full mood and RK or Maddy will overhear this ./...I just hope Maddy listens to it and reveal the whole plan in front of him, proving her honesty and giving RK a reality check to keep eye on his other enemies too  
OHHH yeah that might happen! Waise MB has the letter to prove her honesty! RK will be able to identify the handwritting! i think she takes that to the hospital! :s...

Well, how its gonna happen would be the next high point and how RK will react to it would be worth seeing knowing the fact that he punished MB for no good reason 

ISADORA_innocent_

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Well, how its gonna happen would be the next high point and how RK will react to it would be worth seeing knowing the fact that he punished MB for no good reason 

Usska kuch reactionnahi hoga he will give her 10 more mins and say jaa apne pilwaan se milke aaja hisaab baara baar...LOL

Manonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Waise do you think it was RK who was involved in tha hit and run accident? I have a feeling it was CB, but he covered for him!.. And this might to come MB's attention later on!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Waise do you think it was RK who was involved in tha hit and run accident? I have a feeling it was CB, but he covered for him!.. And this might to come MB's attention later on!

Its not him ..he is covering that dumbo for his Ego..uff..kya kar raha hai yeh bandha..

Manonidz_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged

I dont think so RK will ever cover up for CB  in the first place, looking at his brutal and honest reaction to CB...

ISADORA

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

yes ur right, even i same time feels thtits not Rk who was involve in tht accident, but then i also feels tht y he will take bandar blame on him when he hates him soo much,

Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index