Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 39)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33569

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

ROFLROFLROFL

LOL the SBS the BG song was awesome..he was smirking guys..he has spilled beans and she is angry and he is trying to catch her hand..when she jerked away he said bye bye and left ROFLROFL

 
did he ??? OMG ...yeh pagal ho gya hai ...but l loved how he's getting fascinated by her eyes now ...his last gesture before driving away was too good LOL


Yes nidzz sorry was on tea break :)..he was cool ..he was not angry it was madhu who was acting ego ka dhukaan.LOL

yeah ...i guess he has done something in hospital and maddy lost her marathon LOL


Edited by Manonids - 05 September 2012 at 5:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuISADORA_innocent_

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

ROFLROFLROFL

LOL the SBS the BG song was awesome..he was smirking guys..he has spilled beans and she is angry and he is trying to catch her hand..when she jerked away he said bye bye and left ROFLROFL

 
did he ??? OMG ...yeh pagal ho gya hai ...but l loved how he's getting fascinated by her eyes now ...his last gesture before driving away was too good LOL


Yes nidzz sorry was on tea break :)..he was cool ..he was not angry it was madhu who was acting ego ka dhukaan.LOL

yeah ...i guess he has done something in hospital and maddy lost her marathon LOL


i am damn sure he has done some locha and she is damn angry..he was in driving seat and he was trying to hold her hand while driving and she was jerking non stop damn that so cute..and she turned back told something with anger exp ..he  was just smiling..smirk karke dho ugli utake he pointed her eyes and left..uff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuManonidz_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33569

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Yeah ...i saw the segment ...after hands, its her eyes now under RK's scanner LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORApennu_innocent_

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 22666

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah ...i saw the segment ...after hands, its her eyes now under RK's scanner LOL


Yeah..so he wil not know its SK who has published the pics..abh Biwi ko leke jayega ya phir chod ke jayega..dekhna padega..godh main uta letha..bahuth bhav kha rahi thi Maddy madam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuManonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hatzi... VD said RK is a superstar, he only gets wet on the setsLOL Therefore i highly doubt he will come out and pick up herLOL She will have to make her own way homeLOL But am glad for this rain sequence because MB wiill change her clothesLOL and am hoping the next set of dresses are nicer!Ouch
MB and RK have started to compliment each other with their clothes aswell now, MB had RK's coat color on her dressTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33569

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah ...i saw the segment ...after hands, its her eyes now under RK's scanner LOL


Yeah..so he wil not know its SK who has published the pics..abh Biwi ko leke jayega ya phir chod ke jayega..dekhna padega..godh main uta letha..bahuth bhav kha rahi thi Maddy madam


I guess Maddy will get sick now ...and in few episodes, chota bandar will spill the beans ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33569

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Hatzi... VD said RK is a superstar, he only gets wet on the setsLOL Therefore i highly doubt he will come out and pick up herLOL She will have to make her own way homeLOL But am glad for this rain sequence because MB wiill change her clothesLOL and am hoping the next set of dresses are nicer!Ouch
MB and RK have started to compliment each other with their clothes aswell now, MB had RK's coat color on her dressTongue

Yeah ...I liked her suit though, still she needs to have some variety in her wardrobe ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index