Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 37)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

ROFLROFLROFL

LOL the SBS the BG song was awesome..he was smirking guys..he has spilled beans and she is angry and he is trying to catch her hand..when she jerked away he said bye bye and left ROFLROFL

did he ??? OMG ...yeh pagal ho gya hai ...but l loved how he's getting fascinated by her eyes now ...his last gesture before driving away was too good LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

LOL the SBS the BG song was awesome..he was smirking guys..he has spilled beans and she is angry and he is trying to catch her hand..when she jerked away he said bye bye and left ROFLROFL
I knew it! ShockedHe leaves her there and goesLOL Lmaooo, i bet chota bandar might end up giving MB a lift back, and this will P off RK furtherLOLLOL

Byeee Devu :D

ISADORA-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

ROFLROFLROFL

I knew it! ShockedHe leaves her there and goesLOL Lmaooo, i bet chota bandar might end up giving MB a lift back, and this will P off RK furtherLOLLOL

Byeee Devu :D

ha ha ...RK will kill Maddy before chota bandar put his evil eyes on Maddy 

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Thats a very good point, you know!.. Trishna has it in her head that RIshbala have the perfect shaadi!.. He hasnt seen them fight, or him insult her after the shaadi! and knowing RK appologised cuz of MB is only going to make her more delusional!..

Well, MB can unleash her shernii side anytime, but she might play into RK's game, because she will think this is probz the only opportunity T is going to get to show her talent, in order for her to be notice:S
[/QUOTE]
Trishna is jealous of Madhu driving in car, wearing designer wear, living in RK mansion and all. So when Paddy told her about  RK coming and said sorry, what will she think. Already she has told Madhu has tricked RK and married him. So she will think RK is lattoo over Madhu.

RK wants to tear Madhu away from all relationships. First he will target Trishna. When Trishna get against definitely Roma is gone. And Paddy seems to be too afraid of trishna, (which is something RK understand a lot from his personal experience, thsi sautheli sagai thing)

Actually I don't think trishna has talent. So she won't be able to show it. I feel she will use a short cut to be in films. Maybe the negative side of the industry will be shown through her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORApennuManonidz_innocent_

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

ROFL

i saw the seg but didnt find anything like that...Confusedjust mb soaking in rain & rk in car ..rest is only offscreeen na?

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Shahii, i think Trishna has been going for the wrong role, she should be giving auditions for negative roles, am sure she will be a hit for thatLOLLOLLOL
Nidzz, Chota Bandaar is shooo hawwwttBlushingLOLLOL

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Originally posted by Manonids

ROFL

i saw the seg but didnt find anything like that...Confusedjust mb soaking in rain & rk in car ..rest is only offscreeen na?
Poor DD, they had soo many retakes, and that stupid fake rain was pouring down like mental! I hope she takes lots of vitamins afterLOLLOL

_sasi_ISADORA-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Shahii, i think Trishna has been going for the wrong role, she should be giving auditions for negative roles, am sure she will be a hit for thatLOLLOLLOL
Nidzz, Chota Bandaar is shooo hawwwttBlushingLOLLOL

If Chota Bandar  is hot then I am Kareena Kapoor LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index