Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 35)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

For now..be happy with this..

http://www.musicnmovies.info/player/dplay.php?go=1&docid=xtbs57

From 12.10min

Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids

Lets c whom Rk will make his pawn this time to attack Maddy ...Paddy, Roma seriously need to leave Maddy-RK alone ..else they will face the worst in future from RK ...
ROMA was annoying me, but you know what! She has a really big soft spot for Trishna, so i bet she was aggravating the matter purposedly, she knew MB will be on the receiving endLOLLOL

My devil mind says to second you on that one LOL

Cannot deny this option LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Jules Shammu ke saath saaath Roma and Paddy should also be in coma..Trishna is his next target..her self sacrificing talk s irritate to the core..woman get some loaned brains...
What self sacrificed!.. All she is worried about is how people will perceive her and not her mother nor sister's pain! Padmini loves her more than her real flesh and blood, in all honesty- but she fails to realise that!.. That slap she got was well deserved, i dnt get why Padmini always bow down when T brings out that stupid step-real daughter argument!.. her being a parrot and repeating that constantly is doing my heading

ShahiiEmbarrassed Its nice to be here :D.. I have 14 days to enjoy IF, and then its bye bye till next yearLOL so am making the most of itLOL  How are you?Embarrassed

-brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by devikamd

For now..be happy with this..

http://www.musicnmovies.info/player/dplay.php?go=1&docid=xtbs57

From 12.10min

Thanks

meri taraf se bhe LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORASunsetglow-brokensoul-_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Jules Shammu ke saath saaath Roma and Paddy should also be in coma..Trishna is his next target..her self sacrificing talk s irritate to the core..woman get some loaned brains...

He will insult Trishna on the sets maybe.

Making her a junior artist and to get a reaction from her might treat Madhu like a princess just to show it to Trishna.

Do you think that is his next plan..after shammu incident..he is still unaware of the fact that Maddy has not published those Pics..

he might do that if his next target is trishna. It is very clear when ever Madhu and RK fight and show how their relationship is, Trishna is not there.

So it is possible to make her jealous RK might treat Madhu like a princess on the set. Then however much Paddy and Roma try to convince Trishna about how RK treats Madhu, she won't believe she will think Madhu is living a happy life.

But Madhu will know RK is doing it to make sister's relationship sour. But she wouldn't have a choice. At home RK will torture her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _innocent_

Lets c whom Rk will make his pawn this time to attack Maddy ...Paddy, Roma seriously need to leave Maddy-RK alone ..else they will face the worst in future from RK ...
ROMA was annoying me, but you know what! She has a really big soft spot for Trishna, so i bet she was aggravating the matter purposedly, she knew MB will be on the receiving endLOLLOL

My devil mind says to second you on that one LOL

Cannot deny this option LOL
hahahahLOL it was the only explanation i got for her sudden support for MB! She always MB despite it not being her fault!.. and all of a sudden she wants to give lectureLOL waise her lecture may have been the calalyst for the breakdown of RK in his room!!:S

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Chal..bye..am off..
See you all in an hour or so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA_innocent_

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

LOL the SBS the BG song was awesome..he was smirking guys..he has spilled beans and she is angry and he is trying to catch her hand..when she jerked away he said bye bye and left ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-SunsetglowManonidz_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index