Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 3)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Awesom Analysis dear, The epi was amazing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Awesome analysis Hatzie.Clap

What Paddy, Roma and Maddy has done tonight, they will regret. I was also surprised suddenly what happened to Roma. She is taking Madhu's side for a change. and remembers ofcourse Trishna is not there. for once,

Whatever or how much Madhu says she has not published the pics, RK is not going to let her go this time. He might not even try to know who did it or might not be interested to know that. Because the damage is already done and there is nothign Madhu can do about it. She trusted someone without thinking what that well wisher's intention might be. to help her.

OK RK said sorry. But is there a need for the three of them to give lecture to RK.AngryAngry

I felt really bad for RK tonight. Those memories are for him only his and he wants it to be like that.

So RK's name is Tiger. Salman Khan???

loved the eyelocks. Something is happening to both of them already.

Thanks Shahi..soch thod likh bhi dhoon..it was a moving episode for me...

Paddy and Roma i really did not like it a bit..for Maddy is fine she has done what she is to do..her grey side is exciting..but what Paddy and Roma did for me is just not going well down..

Small cute eyelocks was so nice i loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

An Injury is much sooner forgottem than an insult..it is a weapon which begets both rage and  darkness at the same time you cannot move on until you get even...

ClapClapClap, ooosme lines, nothing could summarize RK today better than these lines. Play with the tiger he will play back, till you wound him, and then he just attacks.No warning no options, seedha attcak, I wonder what is RK upto now.Shocked

And Roma is a disaster in herself have nothing to say about her. 

And Padmini really u were the one heroic lady who got me hooked to this serial in the initial episodes, were have u disappered ? u know very well RK is gonna get back, u know such mens dont u...and how bad is he gonna be, and still u r dancing on this air bubble of RK's apology.Sigh

Maddy the score is 1 and RK 0 u know now he is not gonna defend, but attack and u r gonna pay.

a wonderfull post Clap

Thanks buddy..for me the dark gets more darker when you push into the devils place..and when the devil starts his game there willbe no stoneun turned he is going to burn all of them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao-brokensoul-leelaa9

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Res Big smile
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

very good analysis...

Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chrys-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durga1000

beautiful analysis and well written. madhu's blind trust is going to cost her dearly tomorrow. i didn't like roma's talk to rk. it was not needed. felt very sad for rk. lets see what will happen now?

Thanks..

Nothing RK is gonna pull all strings from Madhu's lap

leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkfroth

lovely post!!!Clap
n ya paddy's gloating look n sanctimonious lecture got my goat!!!Angry
n even maddy's rubbing it in n makin him apologise again n again made me cringe!!!...jus digging her own sweet grave imo!!
trishna is always shown absent at important junctures lik today wen she cud hav seen that maddy's not into 'rijhaoying' RK!... but like before in that hospital scene shes absent!!!Ouch
n ya felt real real bad fr hottie!!!... but hes gonna bounce bak soon n how!!!Smile

Thanks..

Maddy and Rishab can fight but others need to know where they stand when these two are fighting

leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hey  hatzie... couldn't watch the episode..

but you wrote very nicely... will catch up the repeat and then  come again hereBig smile

Thanks Anji...do watch it was a very nice episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index